Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Ancient Egypt or Ancient Ethiopia?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 May 2022, 16:24

I just read the following message and wondering about whose calendar it was: could someone enlighten me?

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Ancient Egypt or Ancient Ethiopia?

Post by TesfaNews » 27 May 2022, 16:30

One question does he look ethiopian?

Have a nice day

union
Member+

Post by union » 27 May 2022, 16:35

The current Egyptian are not the ancient Egyptians. What they called ancient Egyptians are Ethiopians. The land itself was called lower Ethiopia. It is after Alexander the great's invasion the demography completely changed. The picture you see below is a mix Arab and Nubian (ancient Ethiopian) person.

TesfaNews wrote:
27 May 2022, 16:30

Have a nice day

union
Member+

Post by union » 27 May 2022, 16:44

Remember, ሙርታኒያን የመሰረተው የሞረሽ መለከ ሰራዊት ነው። በብዙሺህ የሚቆጠር ሰራዊት ሙርታኒያ ሄዶ እዛው ሀገሩንም ሙርታኒያ ብሎ ሰይሞ ለረዥም ግዜ ያስተዳደረ ጀግና ነበር ሞረሽ። ሙርታኒያዎችም ቁልጭ ያሉ ሀበሻ መልክ ያላቸው ለዛ ነው። እንኳንስ ግብፅ። ሰፊ ነበር ግዛታችን። እግዚአብሔር የፈለገው የአሁኗን ኢትዮጵያ ነው!!

ምስጢር አናወጣም አሁን ብለን ነው እንጂ ብዙ ነገር አለ።

Abere

Post by Abere » 27 May 2022, 16:48

Correct! Present day inhabitants of Egypt are non-native to Egypt or Misir. The aboriginal people of Egypt were Black and with Ethiopian color complexion. The name of ancient size of Ethiopia was many folds larger than today. Unfortunately, the history of Black Africa through many historical unfortunates has been robbed. Scamming is not only common today it was as old as humanity itself. Even in Bible, one of the wives of Mosses was an Ethiopian; and Mosses took a refugee with an Ethiopian before he freed Israelites. The name of Ethiopia mentioned a dozen times in the Bible itself tells you something huge.
union wrote:
27 May 2022, 16:35
The current Egyptian are not the ancient Egyptians. What they called ancient Egyptians are Ethiopians. The land itself was called lower Ethiopia. It is after Alexander the great's invasion the demography completely changed. The picture you see below is a mix Arab and Nubian (ancient Ethiopian) person.

TesfaNews wrote:

Have a nice day

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 May 2022, 17:05

TesfaNews wrote:

Have a nice day
TesfaNews,

I think you have a deep knowledge of history. I also remember where you brought up some evidences as a proof of who built the monestary of Wonchi Lake, in South-West Shawa zone of the Oromia region, I think in the 13th century or so, if I remember correctly still.

Thanks!

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 27 May 2022, 17:22

Southern Egyptians are mostly pure-blooded Afro-Asiatic Egyptians. They are Black

Central Egyptians

Northern Egyptians. They are Arabish White

DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 May 2022, 17:05

TesfaNews,

I think you have a deep knowledge of history. I also remember where you brought up some evidences as a proof of who built the monestary of Wonchi Lake, in South-West Shawa zone of the Oromia region, I think in the 13th century or so, if I remember correctly still.

Thanks!