Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

Zemene Cassie reminds me of Jonas Savimbi

Post by justo » 27 May 2022, 13:25

There is much to protest against in Tigray, and legitimate causes for revolt, but we see no Zemene Kassie nor Jal Maro there.

Why? Is it because Tigray is democratic or because Tegarus irrespective of their dissatisfaction have what it takes to commit to a common cause that there is no revolt in Tigray? That there is Zemene Kassie in Gojam and Jal Maro in Welega but not in Tigray says a lot about the people than about the leaders of these three regions.

Abiy's problem is that few people like him, still fewer respect him, and nobody fears him.

Amara and Oromo are revolting not because they are oppressed, but because of the perceived power vacuum Abiy has created.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Zemene Cassie reminds me of Jonas Savimbi

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 May 2022, 13:51

justo wrote:
27 May 2022, 13:25
There is much to protest against in Tigray, and legitimate causes for revolt, but we see no Zemene Kassie nor Jal Maro there.

Why? Is it because Tigray is democratic or because Tegarus irrespective of their dissatisfaction have what it takes to commit to a common cause that there is no revolt in Tigray? That there is Zemene Kassie in Gojam and Jal Maro in Welega but not in Tigray says a lot about the people than about the leaders of these three regions.

Abiy's problem is that few people like him, still fewer respect him, and nobody fears him.

Amara and Oromo are revolting not because they are oppressed, but because of the perceived power vacuum Abiy has created.
I tend to agree to what you said here but then also wondering myself if those who staged a mutiny openly in November 2020 still belong to those who like him, respect him or fear him before the mutiny itself and afterwards now?

Could you say how the attitude there changed over the last two years with regard to those who instigated the mutiny, or if it remained the same?

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 27 May 2022, 14:06

The Tigrays do not revolt because they have been under and represented by TPLF last 40 years to this day TPLF is in charge of Tigray. While in Amhara Abiys PP usurped Amhara peoples representatives with their own fake ones like ANDM parties and ABN ABEN betrayed amharas and sold their amhara birth rights to sit in Beshashas Parliment in Arat Kilo thus ABN is dead.

Abiy destabilized amhara region by attacking herioc figures like asaminew and general tefera mamo thus abiy is OPPRESSING amhara cause he does not want smart Amharas to be in politics he also does not want to see the amhara being as militarized and armed as the TPLF. He wants to put Amhara under chains so that our people will be genocided and voiceless

FANO has yet to become a political party as well that can unite the amhara cause and organize it there will be no more protests when FANO is in Charge it is abiy infiltrated ABN that causes protests . It should not only be military struggle but we do know that PP will try to infiltrate or sabotage Fano Party that is one reason it hasnt been made but it should be made underground

justo

Post by justo » 27 May 2022, 15:18

DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 May 2022, 13:51
I tend to agree to what you said here but then also wondering myself if those who staged a mutiny openly in November 2020 still belong to those who like him, respect him or fear him before the mutiny itself and afterwards now?

Could you say how the attitude there changed over the last two years with regard to those who instigated the mutiny, or if it remained the same?
Abiy's biggest mistake was confusing sociology and politics. In sociology, as Abiy claimed ሌባ ከሁሉም ክልል ኣለ. In politics, the only thieves Ethiopians were interested in were the ones in Tigray and the ones from Tigray.

Abiy confused these two things and confused the people, and ended up being liked by few and being respected or feared by none

BTW, do you know that the elite commando soldier who captured duriyew Sebhat Nega was later killed in action.
Do you think that the capricious Abiy had any business releasing duriyew shimagle?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 May 2022, 15:41

justo wrote:
27 May 2022, 15:18
DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 May 2022, 13:51

Abiy's biggest mistake was confusing sociology and politics. In sociology, as Abiy claimed ሌባ ከሁሉም ክልል ኣለ. In politics, the only thieves Ethiopians were interested in were the ones in Tigray and the ones from Tigray.

Abiy confused these two things and confused the people, and ended up being liked by few and being respected or feared by none

BTW, do you know that the elite commando soldier who captured duriyew Sebhat Nega was later killed in action.
Do you think that the capricious Abiy had any business releasing duriyew shimagle?
I wondering if you answered my question, was it not clear or didn't you want to dwell on it?

justo

Post by justo » 27 May 2022, 15:58

DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 May 2022, 15:41
I wondering if you answered my question, was it not clear or didn't you want to dwell on it?
No, the question was not clear to me

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 May 2022, 16:12

justo wrote:
27 May 2022, 15:58
DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 May 2022, 15:41
No, the question was not clear to me
Well, that is great.

Let me make it simple. Hope you know about who staged a mutiny in November 2020 in Ethiopia. If not, then it was TPLF.

My question here is this: if those from part of the TPLF now blong to those who like Abiy, respect him or fear him and how the attitude changed over the last 2 years (on the part of the TPLF), or if it remained the same afterwards as well?

If still not clear

justo

Post by justo » 27 May 2022, 16:49

DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 May 2022, 16:12
Well, that is great.

Let me make it simple. Hope you know about who staged a mutiny in November 2020 in Ethiopia. If not, then it was TPLF.

My question here is this: if those from part of the TPLF now blong to those who like Abiy, respect him or fear him and how the attitude changed over the last 2 years (on the part of the TPLF), or if it remained the same afterwards as well?

If still not clear
Ah, ok!

TPLF is autistic, it never changes attitudes. No matter what Abiy does, Abiy will always be perceived as enemy by TPLF.

I teach this in reverse - no matter what TPLF does or says, your attitude towards it should never change. You frame the TPLF the same way before and after the autopsy, before and after peace talks, before and after negotiations, it should never be exposed to a second opinion.

TPLF is a fixed variable, it does not require nor need a second opinion or a reevaluation. Isaias knows this very well. He never cares about what the TPLF says or does, his opinion of them is fixed, as is mine.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 May 2022, 16:59

justo wrote:
27 May 2022, 16:49
DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 May 2022, 16:12
Well, that is great.

If still not clear
Ah, ok!

TPLF is autistic, it never changes attitudes. No matter what Abiy does, Abiy will always be perceived as enemy by TPLF.

I teach this in reverse - no matter what TPLF does or says, your attitude towards it should never change. You frame the TPLF the same way before and after the autopsy, before and after peace talks, before and after negotiations, it should never be exposed to a second opinion.

TPLF is a fixed variable, it does not require nor need a second opinion or a reevaluation. Isaias knows this very well. He never cares about what the TPLF says or does, his opinion of them is fixed, as is mine.
Okay, thanks for explaining about TPLF.

But I think there is a change of attitude, else how can we explain its 180 degree turn to its back and head backwards (in what was dubbed "Back to Mekele" after reaching Debre Berhan, claiming it will going to control the nation's capital within just 2 weeks before that. It claimed there will be no one to negotiate with and everything will be finished by means of war and only war.

You can't make a U-turn without any kind of attitude change, do you?

justo

Post by justo » 27 May 2022, 17:18

DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 May 2022, 16:59

But I think there is a change of attitude, else how can we explain its 180 degree turn to its back and head backwards (in what was dubbed "Back to Mekele" after reaching Debre Berhan, claiming it will going to control the nation's capital within just 2 weeks before that. It claimed there will be no one to negotiate with and everything will be finished by means of war and only war.

It was badly defeated, it was no change of attitude that made it wiggle its tail and crawl back to its foxhole.
Is there any Ethiopian who remotely seriously believes TPLF turned back from Addis because of what the beggar Tsadqan says? Unbelievable, Ethiopia is fast becoming a mystery to me in that case

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 May 2022, 17:28

justo wrote:
27 May 2022, 17:18
DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 May 2022, 16:59

It was badly defeated, it was no change of attitude that made it wiggle its tail and crawl back to its foxhole.
Is there any Ethiopian who remotely seriously believes TPLF turned back from Addis because of what the beggar Tsadqan says? Unbelievable, Ethiopia is fast becoming a mystery to me in that case
Okay,

my friend I asked you the question because in my view Abiy Ahmed is just trying to be patient, some do cofuse patience for weakness. He gives them the chance to learn from their own mistakes by their own. If they fail, then he beats them to the ground resolutely and TPLF is a testimoney to this claim.

The so called Shane is also running currently with its ta*ils between its legs just like TPLF did before few months, the fate of others wouldn't be any different in my view.

Cheers!

justo

Post by justo » 27 May 2022, 19:29

DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 May 2022, 17:28
Okay,

my friend I asked you the question because in my view Abiy Ahmed is just trying to be patient, some do cofuse patience for weakness. He gives them the chance to learn from their own mistakes by their own. If they fail, then he beats them to the ground resolutely and TPLF is a testimoney to this claim.

The so called Shane is also running currently with its ta*ils between its legs just like TPLF did before few months, the fate of others wouldn't be any different in my view.

Cheers!
Abiy's patience is not bad in and of itself, and is wrong to perceive it as weakness. But with the TPLF, you show patience only when it suits you, you show determination when it suits you, you wait when it suits you, you proceed when it suits you, you negotiate when it suits you, you reject when it suits you, You let them hold illegal election when it suits you, you jail them for holding illegal elections when it suits you, you never do anything by considering their needs, their position, their attitude, their opinion.

TPLF has disqualified itself from being considered a partner. Your degree of freedom to show patience or haste is limitless. You never think about them, when you consider your next move, other than pure power calculations.

Abiy would be utterly wrong if he were to consider them a partner in anything, or a counterpart of any sort.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 28 May 2022, 18:48

justo wrote:
27 May 2022, 19:29
DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 May 2022, 17:28
Okay,

Cheers!
Abiy's patience is not bad in and of itself, and is wrong to perceive it as weakness. But with the TPLF, you show patience only when it suits you, you show determination when it suits you, you wait when it suits you, you proceed when it suits you, you negotiate when it suits you, you reject when it suits you, You let them hold illegal election when it suits you, you jail them for holding illegal elections when it suits you, you never do anything by considering their needs, their position, their attitude, their opinion.

TPLF has disqualified itself from being considered a partner. Your degree of freedom to show patience or haste is limitless. You never think about them, when you consider your next move, other than pure power calculations.

Abiy would be utterly wrong if he were to consider them a partner in anything, or a counterpart of any sort.
Well,

Tigreans are stakeholders when it comes to the affairs of the country and the leader of the country is duty bound to take into account the interests of all the stakeholders.

Ethiopia is a federal system based on ethnic kilils, be it good or bad. As such it is upto the Tigreans to dislodge the unruly elements from among them, for their own sake.

The rest of Ethiopia can wait but the Tigreans are the ones who have got a little time to waste before bringing their house in order.

If they overstep their privilege of ruling themselves and march upto Debre Berhan to once again usurp state power by means of violence, then we have to make sure that they have to reconsider their attitude and that has been also exactly what happend in the second half of the year 2021.

The U-turn is a simple proof of a change of attitude, from not fearing to now respecting.

Abiy was referred to as the former PM before the coup plot, do you hear that by now? If not, then what has changed except the attitude you raised on the part of TPLF?

justo

Post by justo » 29 May 2022, 01:34

DefendTheTruth wrote:
28 May 2022, 18:48
Well,

Tigreans are stakeholders when it comes to the affairs of the country and the leader of the country is duty bound to take into account the interests of all the stakeholders.

Ethiopia is a federal system based on ethnic kilils, be it good or bad. As such it is upto the Tigreans to dislodge the unruly elements from among them, for their own sake.

The rest of Ethiopia can wait but the Tigreans are the ones who have got a little time to waste before bringing their house in order.

If they overstep their privilege of ruling themselves and march upto Debre Berhan to once again usurp state power by means of violence, then we have to make sure that they have to reconsider their attitude and that has been also exactly what happend in the second half of the year 2021.

The U-turn is a simple proof of a change of attitude, from not fearing to now respecting.

Abiy was referred to as the former PM before the coup plot, do you hear that by now? If not, then what has changed except the attitude you raised on the part of TPLF?
Good luck then!