Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

This country is going down.

Post by ZEMEN » 27 May 2022, 13:17

Is there any worst thing that can happen than you send your child to school and you pick up a dead body? Money will destroy this country.
RIP all the people who lost their life.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: This country is going down.

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 May 2022, 14:13

ወንድም፣

ይህ ሁሉ የምያሰየዉ አንድን ነገር ብቻ ነዉ፣ በእኔ ግምት፣ የሰዉን ልጅ ክፋት ።

በዚህ አለም ከሰዉ ልጅ ክፋት በላይ ክፉ ነገር አይተህ ተዉቃለህ? እስክ አስበዉ።

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 27 May 2022, 14:55

DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 May 2022, 14:13
ወንድም፣

As we the humans we destroy what we touch. One french atheist philosopher was asked if he believed in haven and hell: the philosopher replied, Absolutely! People were shock knowing the philosopher is a headliner atheist. Then he was asked to explained. And he said, haven and hell are true and they exist, right here on earth. When people do wrong to us it is hell and when people do good for us it is haven. So, you are right my friend. I just can't imagine you send your perfectly healthy kid to school and you pick his/her body??? dude, that hell...

union
Member+

Post by union » 27 May 2022, 14:55

ክፍት አይደለም። ለገንዘብ ሲሉ መሞታቸው ነው ችግሩ። ያንን ጉራጌ ባለስጋቤት ያደረጉትን አስታውስ። የስጋ መስቀያው ላይ ዘቅዝቀውት ቆዳውን ገፈው ስጋውን በለቱት። ይህ ክፍት አይደለም። ሴጣንነት ነው። ሴጣን ደግሞ የሱ ያልሆነውን የኔ ነው በማለቱ ነው ከፈጣሪው የተጣላው።

እነኝ ባርቤርያን ሸኔ እና ህውሀት ናቸው የኢትዮጵያዊያን ጠላቶች
DefendTheTruth wrote:
ወንድም፣

union
Member+

Post by union » 27 May 2022, 14:59

Agame,
Ethiopia ain't going down but you. Ethiopia is going up!

We will never lose, you like it not. Italians killed one million Habesha before they run away for their lives. We will die but at the end we become victorious!! The same old story OVER and OVER and OVER again!!
ZEMEN wrote:
27 May 2022, 13:17
Is there any worst thing that can happen than you send your child to school and you pick up a dead body? Money will destroy this country.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 27 May 2022, 15:55

He was talking about the school shooting in America and not your country anta dedeb!
union wrote:
27 May 2022, 14:59
Agame,

We will never lose, you like it not. Italians killed one million Habesha before they run away for their lives. We will die but at the end we become victorious!! The same old story OVER and OVER and OVER again!!
ZEMEN wrote:

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 27 May 2022, 15:57

TesfaNews wrote:
27 May 2022, 15:55

He was talking about the school shooting in America and not your country anta dedeb!
union wrote:
Agame,

ZEMEN wrote:

hahahahaha thanks you made my day. OMG lol

union
Member+

Post by union » 27 May 2022, 16:14

You stupi'd idiot

I only want to talk about Ethiopia and insult anbeta qorchames tplf at every chance I get. You stupi'd fck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TesfaNews wrote:

union wrote:
Agame,

ZEMEN wrote:

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 27 May 2022, 16:21

Ato Dedeb

Zemen is Eritrean
union wrote:
27 May 2022, 16:14
You stupi'd idiot

I only want to talk about Ethiopia and insult anbeta qorchames tplf at every chance I get. You stupi'd fck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TesfaNews wrote:

union wrote:
Agame,

ZEMEN wrote:

union
Member+

Post by union » 27 May 2022, 16:28

You a low IQ. :lol: :lol:

You are not understanding what I am telling you.

I know you live in mid west states. Go find yourself a Starbucks and drink some coffee it will relax you a little. Stay away from those racist white folks though. Now a days they have issues with Habesha

TesfaNews wrote:
27 May 2022, 16:21
Ato Dedeb

Zemen is Eritrean
union wrote:
You stupi'd idiot

TesfaNews wrote:

union wrote:
Agame,

ZEMEN wrote:

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 27 May 2022, 19:04

TesfaNews wrote:
27 May 2022, 16:21
Ato Dedeb

Zemen is Eritrean
union wrote:
You stupi'd idiot

TesfaNews wrote:

union wrote:
Agame,

ZEMEN wrote:
for every enlightened person calling an Eritrea nis, it proves Eritreans Owens higher IQ, i can tell you this proudly though i wish i was, i can tell you this, i hailed from a country where university students kill each other due to their ethnicity, i can understand if two peasants fight and kill each other due to its ethnicity but university students? go figure stupid sab-human. Eritreans are the best African has to offer. deal with it.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 29 May 2022, 04:48

DefendTheTruth wrote:
DefendTheTruth,

I thought about it and found it counterintuitive. If it is ክፋት, can one be ክፉ against oneself? I do not think so.

In my view, the outcome of this surreal happenstance is that the children and teachers that assumed present in a civil space will forever fly as angels in heavens while the earthlings that failed them are condemned forever.

So, what else explain it? Could it be ignorance?

Would it be farfetched to state that there exists an inverse relationship between civility and gun-totting. I do not think so. I imagine that anyone who disagrees with this relationship is ignorant. There is a standing this that the genesis of civilization is the reckoning law is more powerful than guns is the genesis of civilization.

Is the law of the State of Texas resonant with this thesis? If not, it boils down to ignorance about the inverse relationship or the capacity to disprove it.

Could it be ego? May be.

Listening about it reminded me my school day in order to if there exists any rational explanation about the happenstance itself. Suppose death in such a situation is a function of an aggressor with firearms and defenders with firearms. Can any scientist develop a rational function that can explain this particular happenstance. Hard for me to say.

What makes ego unexplainable? It looks to that this country has a rich chest of treasures. However, does it know how to account for from where it’s treasure hunter Harrison Ford brought?

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 08 Jun 2022, 18:59

Naga Tuma wrote:
29 May 2022, 04:48
DefendTheTruth wrote:
DefendTheTruth,

I thought about it and found it counterintuitive. If it is ክፋት, can one be ክፉ against oneself? I do not think so.

In my view, the outcome of this surreal happenstance is that the children and teachers that assumed present in a civil space will forever fly as angels in heavens while the earthlings that failed them are condemned forever.

So, what else can explain it? Could it be ignorance?

Would it be farfetched to state that there exists an inverse relationship between civility and gun-totting. I do not think so. I imagine that anyone who disagrees with this relationship is ignorant. There is a standing thesis that the genesis of civilization is the reckoning that law is more powerful than spears.

Is the law of the State of Texas resonant with this thesis? If not, it boils down to ignorance about the inverse relationship or the capacity to disprove it.

Could it be ego? May be.

Listening about it reminded me my school days to understand if there exists any rational explanation about the happenstance itself. Suppose death in such a situation is a function of an aggressor with firearms and defenders with firearms. Can any scientist develop a rational function that can explain this particular happenstance? Hard for me to say.

What makes ego unexplainable? It looks that this country has a rich chest of treasures that some elements feel entitled to exclusively. However, does it know how to account for from where it’s treasure hunter Harrison Ford brought them?
I was really sleepy when I posted this comment. I wasn't when I started writing it. Just got back to it and realized how sleepy I was when I posted it. So, I have just edited it to read what I meant when I started writing it.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 08 Jun 2022, 20:18

The function that I couldn't stop thinking about is deaths = f(A(fa), D1(fa1), D2(fa2) ... D19(fa19)) where A(fa) is the aggressor with a firearm, D1(fa1) is the first defender with a firearm, D2(fa2) is the second defender with a firearm, and so on. It is a simplistic function. But it is a rational one to ponder about if this happenstance is explainable.

I have no formal training in social science. However, I have intuitive thinking about it. In addition, I try to understand the sources of cultural values.

This effort informs me that in ancient times in different parts of the world, humans had the capacity to transform themselves from wild to civil. In that sense, we have progressed collectively from primordial, primitive, beings to civil societies. One of the expressions that is a reminder of that ancient transformation goes: ብኔንስ ነመ ጫሉ ህን ጅሩ። Roughly, it means there is no worse beast than the human being.

I have personally seen a human being's eyes turn into what looked to me those of a beast and turn in their sockets. To this day, I can not believe what I saw and have always wondered ever since if any human being has a natural capacity to turn his eyes into that of something else at a moment's notice or if it can come naturally for some people upon feeling angry. My fault was asking a simple question, during a meeting of a professional team, that could have cut consultancy cost. At least, that was my perception.

My interpretation of the word ሰላም or Shalom, which we take fore granted today, is reminiscent of that transformation from wild to civil. By saying so, one creates a civil space between oneself and an encounter, which is to say I meet you in peace. I think of it as an expression of armistice in an ancient time.

Presumably in an ancient time, an Indian man invented Namaste. If I have the translation correct, it means I bow to the divinity in you.

Then in the 21st century, in 2022, a seemingly grownup American has the psyche to state in public, seemingly naturally, that gun politics is divine. What a contrast in this juxtaposition. It is quite paradoxical.

There is another saying for this that goes: እጆሌን እብደ አርግቴ ህን ቤክኔ እብደት ካት። Roughly, it means children who do not know fire run toward it. So, one has to keep wondering how many martyrs do the faculties with the psyche of gun politics as divine have to count for them to see nightmares.

The expedient excuse for gun-totting is the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States. The more rational question to ask is what precipitated enacting the Second Amendment in the first place. Was it the insecurity of elements of the outcrop of medieval anarchy in Europe that declared war on the natives and the abducted or coming to terms and truce with them.

The outcrop of the medieval anarchy gunned down the native American in a vast continent and took his land and continent. He was curious enough to study ancient Greece's Classical Civilization and borrow it. At the same time, he was greedy enough to rob a continent off its native people and established the borrowed seeds of civilization. Elements of that outcrop still have the capacity to point guns to little children in a classroom instead of the capacity to point them to their heads. The civil society from the Indus Valley to the Nile Valley to the Mediterranean Basin and all across the world watch from a distance such a happenstance as unbelievable.

That kind of thinking sounds so primitive that one can't help asking if such a primitive society exists in America in the 21st century. Why is it hard for many to ask simple questions? The Professor Juliette Kayyems of America owe it to their professorship to ask themselves the following simple question: Why is it that the words Shalom and Karma do not exist in the English language?