Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

የት ትደርሳለች ተብሎ ተስፋ የተጣለባት ሃገር የመኪና ታርጋ ቁጥር ማምረትም አቃታት

Post by sarcasm » 27 May 2022, 09:50

The federal agency in charge of manufacturing vehicle license plates has ceased production due to a shortage of raw materials. Car buyers in Addis Abeba looking to register private (Code-2) vehicles are left with no choice but to wait until the Ministry of Transport & Logistics facilitates access to foreign currency for the import of hot stamping foil. Vehicle importers say they cannot collect payments on the cars they have sold over the past few weeks as a result of the shortage.

Please wait, video is loading...
https://addisfortune.news/license-plate ... alerships/

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: የት ትደርሳለች ተብሎ ተስፋ የተጣለባት ሃገር የመኪና ታርጋ ቁጥር ማምረትም አቃታት

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 27 May 2022, 11:34

Eden, you are following the footsteps of Yabello. That is not good. Not long ago Yabello had saturated the ER forum with every topic he believed would score political point. At first people , especially TGAA, responded to his articles. They pointed out the flaw of his arguments. The guy would not back down. The topics he chose degraded from fairly debatable to outright ridiculous. ER members had enough. They totally ignored him. Wether Yabello got the message and disappeared or he passed away I cannot tell. But his absence is a welcome. He is not missed. I am afraid you are following his path.
I see dozens of topics you post everyday, and I noticed the ER forum members are not responding. You are getting the Yabello’s treatment. Time to rethink, Eden . My suggestion choose your topics wisely. Rather than posting two dozen topics a day choose a few which you think might have the greater impact.
I am a good guy, Eden. Despite hating your politics passionately, I wouldn’t hesitate giving you an advice.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: የት ትደርሳለች ተብሎ ተስፋ የተጣለባት ሃገር የመኪና ታርጋ ቁጥር ማምረትም አቃታት

Post by Ethoash » 27 May 2022, 16:47

Am salami Ebalalehu

what is the problem the guy said there is no material to print የመኪና ታርጋ ቁጥር...

do u remember the old የመኪና ታርጋ ቁጥር made out of metal they have to go back to that .. or print out with paper and laminated it and hang it in the back of your car .. until the we find the dollar to fix the problem

guess what now i know your problme Dr. Abiy have to stop the war to find the dollar that means Eritrea will be left by herself and TDF will come to Assmara and kicked out issu and make you another Syria and break away our port city and make u landlocked u fear that then i understand .