Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

The Diqalu from Bologna maids are warning Tigray, “Don’t mess with my Eritrea, Tigray”???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 May 2022, 23:58

The Bologna maids set up a concentration camp in Humora killing Tigrayans by starvation yet the Tigray president from Bologna maids is consumed about Eritrea independent and territorial integrity and asserting Tigrayans will defend it as Meles and Sebhat did. This statement is very familiar what the Diqala from Bologna maids Sebhat Nega said years ago that if Eritrea is being attacked by hostile enemies the Bologna maids wardiya Tigrayans will defend it.

AS I said for many years about Meles Zenawi sought power to lead Tigray and Ethiopia was to protect the Eritrean independent and its territorial integrity as another Diqala from Bologna maids Sebhat Nega said it…….let Eritrea take over Tigrayan territories and hold it for the next 20 years, yet the worthless and shameless so called Tigrayans are watching and snoring and yawing as incapable of controlling less than 10 retard peasant Diqalu from Bologna maids.

How do you feel the Bologna maids from Eritrea are massing and shelling Adwa, Shire and Agame constantly and firing heavy weapons on civilian populations as we speak yet one retard homeless guy to make such demining and insulting statement on the face of 7 million victim Tigrayans, what the hell Tigrayans are watching the Diqalu with trepidation???

To General Migbey, why you pretend people of Tigray to assume you that you are hero soldier in our time while you surrendered to the Diqalu from Bologna maids and Tigrayans are haunted everywhere specially in western Tigray, north western Tigray, north central Tigray and north eastern Tigray???

To all Tigrayans, what the hell make us heroes and braves when less than ten retarded and house maid leaders are destroying us and our lands are taken by coward Amharu and feeding their kids while Tigray children are dying from starvation due to lack of adequate food???

If I ask anyone from Axum anywhere around the world, what makes you that you are loyal and defender of Tigray per your 30 years deed data showed us, the wardiya of Diqalu from Bologna maids???

If I ask anyone from Adwa anywhere around the world, what makes you that you are a nationalist Tigrayans and your first priority is to be a trustworthy, loyal and defender of Tigray as history shows as from Gerlassie Bariya during Menelik era, Gebrihate during Hailesselassie against Woyane first to get and resettled in Teklehaimanot Sefer, during Derg Fesaha Desta to show the Adwa loyalty to the Amhara, during EPRDF, loyal Wardiya to the Diqalu from Bologna maids who cheered and killed many nationalist Tigrayans during the 17 years struggle to make Tigray landlocked and to be hated by all Ethiopians yet you worked very hard Tigrayans to remain with Amhara and other ethnics who hated us so much to do atrocity and genocide on Tigrayan to revenge for the landlocked Ethiopia yet the Bologna maids Eritreans sided with Amhara and burning Tigray specially Rama the home of the Diqalu from Bologna maids???

To TDF youths, do you know why you are fighting, killing enemies and got killed by enemies yet your leader a retard non Tigrayan homeless and made all Tigrayans homeless and talking all over again the talking point of the other Diqalu from Bologna maids Meles and Sebhat that Eritrea independent and its territorial integrity is far more important than the dying of Tigrayans in western Tigray, north western Tigray, north central Tigray and north eastern Tigray as the retard president of Tigray making speech???

TDF, if you are fighting and dying for your parents and all Tigray parents then why not call a general conference the way TPLF used to do during the 17 years struggle and expose the looters mafia network families by marriage and blood and put able people to lead Tigray temporarily as transitional government and secure your struggle to be fruitful your generation and next generation to enjoy the trees you planted by your blood.

ኢትዮጵያ ማለት

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 29 May 2022, 11:42, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: The Diqalu from Bologna maids are warning Tigray, “Don’t mess with my Eritrea, Tigray”???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 27 May 2022, 01:20

Tigrayans should respond to the Diqalu from Bologna maids that they should leave Tigray and join their mainland Bologna maids and fight against Tigray. Enemy within is worst than outside or perceived enemy.

Eripoblikan

Re: The Diqalu from Bologna maids are warning Tigray, “Don’t mess with my Eritrea, Tigray”???

Post by Eripoblikan » 27 May 2022, 01:31

ለፍላፊ መገዲ :mrgreen:

ሓማ በል ክትደረር ኢልናካ ኣቢኻና። :lol:

ደቀከለ ድማ ንኣውያት እዝኒ ምሃብ ኣብዮም። :oops:

ስለዚ ተስፋኻ እቶም ካብ ሰራየ ዝተዳቀሉ መራሕቲ ወያነን ዋርድያቶም ከምእኒ ጀነራል ህበይን ኮይና ተሪፋ። :cry:

So, Eritrean Republican Army is coming to make you ስጡሕ ቡቅሊ for the second round. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
27 May 2022, 01:20
Tigrayans should respond to the Diqalu from Bologna maids that they should leave Tigray and join their mainland Bologna maids and fight against Tigray. Enemy within is worst than outside or perceived enemy.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 28 May 2022, 00:17

Daficha Dembia Entbezhaka???
Eripoblikan wrote:
27 May 2022, 01:31

So, Eritrean Republican Army is coming to make you ስጡሕ ቡቅሊ for the second round. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 28 May 2022, 02:06

ደምብያ ጎረባብትኻ ደኣ ኣናብስ እንድዮም።

ጣፍ ኣይሓልፍ ስርናይ፡ ትግራይ ልኲት ኣቢሎማ፡ ኩዕንቲ በሊዕካ፡ ላምባ ከምትፈሱ ጌሮምኻ ኣለዉ። :lol: :lol: :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
28 May 2022, 00:17
Daficha Dembia Entbezhaka???
Eripoblikan wrote:
27 May 2022, 01:31

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 May 2022, 02:46

The Diqalu from Bologna maids bandaland invaded Tigray via sheraro Debresiol GebreAnzar, via Rama Me'egema Fetlework and Molacha Qetafi Alem via Zalambessa. This is what the Diqalu do and Tigrayans are snoring, yawing and crying.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 May 2022, 10:54

There is a concentration camp in Humora Tigayans are dying from starvation by Bologna maids yet the president of Tigray is concerned about Eritrea independent and its territorial integration???