Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethiopianunity
Member+

Re: "The Future of Ethiopia: back to our origin Gada system" twitted Shimelis Abdisa

Post by ethiopianunity » 27 May 2022, 09:56

I don't mind to have Hadda system but these fanatics are pushing Oromo people away from Ethiopia. I believe Oromiya implementing such policies is prelude to disintegration. There is no Amharic writing completely in their document! This looks like Oromiya is acting independently! Shimelis is separating Oromos away from Ethiopia pushing Wahabi, Latin, Egyptian flag, Protestant on the throat of Promos, who are proud to be Oromo but without implementing introducing foreign elements on them. We are heading to dangerous situation. There is rumor that Oromo PP individual mentioned that Oromiya is now independent. People, this is how successful they will be, segregating Promo, Amara people more and more, while deceiving other Ethiopians who are not seeing the slowly segregation, acting independently means making the people used to it until you realize, all regions can be fully declare independence. They are making Amara busy and distract while this is taking place. I think Aby govt is accepting this. Yes Amara must seek true alliance within and outside. Trust me, Shabia is the god father of disintegration, l don't believe the Amara understand the power of numbers which the Liberation Fronts, Aby govt implementing taught by their foreign masters. First,bit is about creating elite a few that benefit 100%, under neath is their ethnics who sustain the elite. Just like what we have seen under Tplf.

Right

Re: "The Future of Ethiopia: back to our origin Gada system" twitted Shimelis Abdisa

Post by Right » 27 May 2022, 10:06

Ethnocracy and totalitarianism are a time bomb.

Shimelese and the dishonest crowd is playing with the lives of millions of people.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 27 May 2022, 11:31

Sadacha Macca wrote:
26 May 2022, 19:16
… especially about a system of governance that hasn't been in use for well over a century now.
Does that mean Atse Menelik II stopped it? I respect our Borana Ethiopians inventions of term limits, peaceful transfer of power, and dynamic reformability. Dynamic reformability because law that existed or was enacted 8 years ago can be done away with or reformed 8 years later. Then again, I would rather see a bullet to the head of anyone than see a knife of one land on the genitalia of anyone else.

union
Member+

Post by union » 27 May 2022, 12:35

Cingratulations wahabi, you are already getting bullet thru you knucklehead for claiming lands that does NOT belong to you.

Naga Tuma wrote:
27 May 2022, 11:31
Sadacha Macca wrote:
… especially about a system of governance that hasn't been in use for well over a century now.
Does that mean Atse Menelik II stopped it? I respect our Borana Ethiopians inventions of term limits, peaceful transfer of power, and dynamic reformability. Dynamic reformability because law that existed or was enacted 8 years ago can be done away with or reformed 8 years later. Then again, I would rather see a bullet to the head of anyone than see a knife of one land on the genitalia of anyone else.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 27 May 2022, 17:17

Naga Tuma wrote:
27 May 2022, 11:31
Sadacha Macca wrote:

What do you think? You seem to be intelligent. He banned its rituals, such as the pilgrimage to the aba muda, which essentially was where oromo from all over came to meet, and of course, menelik's govt feared oromo meeting there, to discuss their situation and potentially a rebellion. Let me know if you need me to cite some sources/historical sources.

Of course, it'd need to be reformed to fit today's modern world. But, as you can see, our enemies on this forum, don't care. No one is advocating for what you said either, in regards to the genitalia either sir, respect yourself and the Oromo enough to know this please. It's common sense.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 28 May 2022, 02:03

union wrote:
27 May 2022, 12:35
… you are already getting bullet thru you knucklehead for claiming lands that does NOT belong to you.
Do you mind explaining the lands I claimed that do not belong to me?

union
Member+

Post by union » 28 May 2022, 09:04

Not just Addis Abeba, all of it!!
Naga Tuma wrote:
28 May 2022, 02:03
union wrote:
27 May 2022, 12:35
… you are already getting bullet thru you knucklehead for claiming lands that does NOT belong to you.
Do you mind explaining the lands I claimed that do not belong to me?