Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

"Credible information that Tigrayans in concentration camps in Humera, Western Tigray, are dying from starvation."

Post by sarcasm » 26 May 2022, 12:34

We are getting credible information that Tigrayans who are in concentration camps in Humera, Western Tigray, are dying from starvation.

~260 have collapsed, with swollen body parts from starvation.
Unless there is an intervention, this~260 & 1000s more in the camps will all die.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: "Credible information that Tigrayans in concentration camps in Humera, Western Tigray, are dying from starvation."

Post by TesfaNews » 26 May 2022, 12:44

Are they Agame/Tembien migrants… according to your own Biher Bihereseb constitution this is not a crime!

quindibu

Re: "Credible information that Tigrayans in concentration camps in Humera, Western Tigray, are dying from starvation."

Post by quindibu » 26 May 2022, 12:45

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No worries. HGDEF is going to overthrow the government of Abiy for you! :P
eden [/size]post_id=1297256 time=1653424118 user_id=13645]
Temari

I don’t mean to defend Abiy but HGDEF was about to overthrow his government using another PP faction. I think you are not being balanced here. What’s ልጅ ያቦካው here is your above outlook.[/size]

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 26 May 2022, 13:08

So what?
Tell them to go back to tigray where your funfunat agame people are counting outdated Canadian wheat trucks.
You can’t go to other house (neighborhood) and complain that they didn’t give you a piece of injerras.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 26 May 2022, 14:23

What is the difference ? whether they are in a concentration camp or in Chigray all they do is beg. At least in the concentration camp they do not have to go around begging for the institution will bring them the donated( begged) food . lol
Sarcu, Only dead Agame is good Agame. I would feel bad killing a fly than Agame.
what is it 1000 dead Agame bodies to Chigray. Chigray breeds like rats so it would replace thousands of hungry mouth Chigrayans within months . no need to worry .

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 26 May 2022, 14:34

I agree, that I would feel sorry stomping on a fly and kill them than seeing agames got butchered every where.
If I see a funfun agame scorched with fire in a field, I would tease them as if I am going to urinate on them to relieve them from the fire and will urine close to their bodies and water the grass.
A dead agame is a good agame.
They all are waste of oxygen rats could use.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 26 May 2022, 15:07

What is the difference ? whether they are in a concentration camp or in Chigray all they do is beg. At least in the concentration camp they do not have to go around begging for the institution will bring them the donated( begged) food . lol
Sarcu, Only dead Agame is good Agame. I would feel bad killing a fly than Agame.
what is it 1000 dead Agame bodies to Chigray. Chigray breeds like rats so it would replace thousands of hungry mouth Chigrayans within months . no need to worry . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 26 May 2022, 17:08

sarcasm wrote:
26 May 2022, 12:34

Humera, western Tigray
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This line really cracked me out

Eden junta

The Humera case is as dead as your frog PM Chenawi.

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 27 May 2022, 04:22

Sarcasm,
are you following up this with "soap story" ?