Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

Can Ethiopia build on a truce to end war in Tigray? (Al Jazeera)

Post by sarcasm » 26 May 2022, 08:27

Cigar

Re: Can Ethiopia build on a truce to end war in Tigray? (Al Jazeera)

Post by Cigar » 26 May 2022, 11:40

Funfun agame sarcasm, while your rag tag militia is ‘winning’ as you yourself and your nut cases liars brothers of yours of this site tell us, why do you want Ethiopia to call for a truce.
Isn’t your unattainable dream to kneel down Ethiopia or disintegrate it?
Why do you agames make it hard on yourselves?
Why don’t you be honest and admit you fu’cked up and now are getting fu’cked up and abide by your country’s (Ethiopia) rules of law, for your snotty agame population?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 May 2022, 11:57

my beloved doctor Cigar

once you told us you were playing for Ethiopian national team in African cup #3

so i give u an example using football ... foul play is not part of the game if u commit foul u get red and u will be out of the game. if u understand this simple rule then let apply it in war..

if u understand war have rule .. this rule say u can't fight with civilian four point ..

Golden civilian are not party of the war u can't bomb them using air force or kill them by any means because they didn't have gun to fight you back... so as international war rule said it is war crime if u commit or support the killing of civilian .. so Ethiopian government have obligation to open bank, telephone, water and electricity as Dr. Abiy said he is not fighting with Golden people then show us in action

now if u r honest enough let the Dr. Abiy fight mano o mano .. only fed government and TDF should fight not Eritrean , the Eritrean have no business in this war you have no horse in this war get the hell out before to late..

when the TDF come to Assmara i don't want you to cry heaven and earth when they do the same thing what u did to them .. i know the golden army are not going to commit war crime this i guarantee you what i don't guarantee you that your beloved king for life issu to survived TDF mayhem not only removing your government but we leave you without government so automatically u become hell on earth without TDF got involved in war crime u will commit the war crime by yourself it become civil war. not end here u going to lose your dear to your heart Assab and all your sea coast ..

i still asking you what is your business in Ethiopian business any how .. i thought your were preaching Eritrea for Eritreans so why not leave our Ethiopia for Ethiopians .. and get the hell out!

Abere

Post by Abere » 26 May 2022, 12:03

:mrgreen:

Typical tail wagging of dog TPLF. TPLF has no respect for itself, talking both sides mouth. I don't even know who gives a sh!t to listening to TPLF.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 May 2022, 12:37

Abere wrote:
26 May 2022, 12:03
:mrgreen:

Typical tail wagging of dog TPLF. TPLF has no respect for itself, talking both sides mouth. I don't even know who gives a sh!t to listening to TPLF.

ኤርትራዊው አቶ አቡዋሯ said .... ተናግረህ ሙትት ብለሀል ገና አስመራ ይመጡልሀል። ገና አማራን የደመራ ሽቦ ያረጉታል ። ክዚህ ሁሉ እርቅ አወርደህ ከኢትዬዽያ ምድር ወልቅ ብለህ ውጥተህ የጦር ካሳ ክፍለህ ወድ ስላምህ ተመለስ። ኤርትራ ግን መሄጃ የላትም ከዚህ ጦርነት በስተቀር አሁን ይህንን ወጣት ጦርነት አብቅቶውል ካልከው የት ሄዶ ስርቶ ይበላል ። ኤርትራ ውስጥ አንድ ፋብሪካ ነው ያለው እሱም የቢራ ፋብሪካ ነው። ሁሉም ስራተኞች ስባ ስባት ነው እድሜያቸው ካልሞቱ ከስራ አይወጡም። ጡረታም የላቸው ታድያ የት ሂድ ተለዋለህ ይህንን ሁሉ ስራዊት ጦርነት አቁመህ። ስለዚህ መቁነጥነጥህ ይገባኛል። ጦርነት ቤት ህን ነው። የሚያበላህ ፣ የሚያለብስ ህ ነውና ።

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 26 May 2022, 18:18

Illiterate dumb a’ss agame ethioarse, we are spanking your agames a’ss because the Ethio troops are too much to get handled by you and Abiy is using the rag tag Eritrean militia to destroy you.
And since spanking your as’ses and destroying you for your past unforgiving crimes against Eritrea and Eritreans is our business or as you stupid say have a horse in it, we as weak and as rag tag army we are we told PM Abiy, leave them to us and as weak as we are we know how to destroy them for good.
Now since you just admitted that you would win mano al mano if you fight the Ethiopian troops are you saying you are dying in the 500 thousand of your rat agames, because of the rag tag Eritrean militia?
You know what our plan is?
Before Abiy feels sorry for his ungrateful rats agame and tells us to leave Ethiopian territories, we will burn the whole tigray alongside its filthy agames alongside your domesticated animals.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 May 2022, 14:30

Cigar wrote:
26 May 2022, 18:18
Illiterate dumb a’ss agame ethioarse, we are spanking your agames a’ss because the Ethio troops are too much to get handled by you and Abiy is using the rag tag Eritrean militia to destroy you.
Ato Cigar,

u make fan of my English but what the hell r u saying here.? or u were drunk or u were under law blood pressure since u were 3rd African cap team ur millage so i will not blame u .. anyhow if it is so important to u come and explain your franc .