Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: question for Eritreans!!

Post by Ethoash » 26 May 2022, 14:16

Ato ZEMEN kassa »and sesame bagel

both of u saying the same thing if the golden left you u would have been Singapore of Africa ... even my self i thought that way as first u got everything going for u one people one government one nation one language one religion(i mean no body bother you if u r Muslim or Christian ) one flag one political view ... issu had the best political capital never seen in Africa he can walk the street without someone kill him. that is more then i can say.. but issu problem is he doesn't know how to lead.. he is a good fighter but not a good governor ...

you guys always blame the golden for your failure, okay i give u that for the last 27 years .. how about 4 years under Dr. Abiy. Abiy left your blockage u reenter back to the world trade .. what did u do start war and lost everything that is gain under Dr. Abiy ጊደር ፈስ ከአህያ ተምራ መጣች u took the good Dr. with u to over the cliff .. Dr. Abiy is no longer noble prize winner in the eyes of the world...

at first issu have good relationship with Golden and opened the border guess what with in two days he shut down the door because some TPLF try to kill him... come on now how chicken he become to shut down the whole nation just because two would be assassinate come thru open door policy ... i think the really issue that he shut down the door is because the Golden win the free market war so he try to stop the golden over taking the market ... had he waited for small time and started opening up the two port all the money that the golden make they would have given him when they use ምፅዋ port... but the foolish shut down prematurely

look Djibouti have nothing to offer Ethiopia they have nothing that they produce but they kept their door open and they willing the trade war against 120 million vs 150,000 people who work only half day and eat khate ... Djibouti next ten years might join the first world because their income is growing like no other ..

look the borrowed money to build the first port and they give this port to Ethiopia and they build another 7 port much bigger then Ethiopian port ...what did Eritrea did nothing ..

if Golden were the one hold u not to progress why in hell u refused when Meles and TPLF asking 133 time to make peace. u would have not lost anything had u make the move .. instead u did took the same offer with Dr. Abiy and it cost u 100,000 ERitrean life and u might even risking Eritrean existing as nation when the TDF make their move to Assmara they will not sleep until they remove ISSU.. i don't understand why the Eritrean mad when i told them it is Ethiopian duty to remove ISSU. BUT on the same line they r talking about how they going to make Golden another Iraq... even look what Zaman kassa saying just read above my post and he want to commit genocide...

anyhow try to make those Eritrean understand is waste of time all we have to do is send TDF and remove issu and make Eritrean landlocked and that will fix them. they can't keep the Afar in poverty even for one day more.. the Assab Afar are tired of waiting for 31 years u should let them go and form their own independent nation ....

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 26 May 2022, 14:51

sesame wrote:
26 May 2022, 13:31
This years independence anniversary comes at a time when we have totally vanquished our enemies. We were at war of attrition in the last 20 years with the Agame crabs and have broken their back now beyond repair. This year's celebrations are thus a celebration of our victory over the renegade Agames.

Eritrean nationalism is now at its highest peak. The foundation has been laid in the past 30 years. For example, by building over 950 small, medium and large dams, Eritrea has assured itself of food-sufficiency. Contrast that with the Agames, who although had the absolute control of Ethiopian wealth, could not make their impoverished kilil food-independent. The golden agames are now starving en masse. Eritrea has managed to defeat covid at minimum cost. Our youth are getting the best education and our people are getting free health care. The corner stone of Eritrean vision is that of social justice which means the development of every corner of the country at equal pace. We have rejected the African model of making the capital city the center of development at the expense of the rest of the country.

I should add here Biniam Girmay has, in my opinion, galvanized young Eritreans by demonstrating the "can do" side of what we call the Eritrean spirit. There is nothing stopping us now.
Wow, well put sir. many Eritreans and all Africans and Ethiopians don't understand is the idea of social justice.That is the main reason Eritrea will succeed, no doubt about. For instance, many Eritreans complain that they can't build houses and buildings. it is true, you are not allowed, buy why? because the materials that is used to build are given propriety due to scarce building material as you mentioned, to building over 950 small, medium and large dams, Eritrea has assured itself of food-sufficiency. There were nomads who follow the rain and move around with their animals and they don't go any where but stay put as the same place, they got clinic, schools their problem was solved by those dams. Is there any more of example of social justice? This is my believe: in Africa there will be no democracy because there is no social justice, however; in Eritrea there will be striving full fledged democracy with absolute serenity and harmony. Think about it, religious harmony, check. ethnic diversity check. the distribution of social justice check. peace and stability check. If Eritrea get a few peaceful years, she will kiss Africa goodbye. Look what Eritreans are doing in Uganda, Angola, Addis Abeba, Juba ? since 2018, Eritreans controlled big business in Addis.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 May 2022, 15:07

Ato ZEMEN

everything u said about building from ground up become useless if u started war with TDF ... WHAT is the point of building for 31 years and erased in one day ... if u love Eritrea then u should keep your distance away from war.. now the war is started it is hard to stop it .. the TDF are victim u come to their golden city and erased their city .. now revenge is in order so what is the point of building all those small dam only to be erased by TDF. HOW MANY time should i repeat this ..

we want to have peace and develop mama Eritrea while u fk up the golden city .. how this can work can one Eritrean make me understand this.. even if u think u have power it doesn't matter even if take the golden 100 years they come after you then what all your economy become zero... if u r smart swallow your pride and make peace to make peace their is cost to it.. u pay the cost of peace.

1 get the hell out of Ethiopia
2. pay war kassa. u can't pay this make ምፅዋ port free access to sea for golden even if the agree with this the will late you peace otherwise ... it is like counting chickens before they hatch.... while war hovering above your head u talk about progress and development ... the sad thing is if TDF destroy your TOY dam u going to blame them for all ill in Eritrean had not the TDF destroy our 900 Toy dam We would have been the richest nation on earth crab i don't to hear.. u make your bed now sleep on it..

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 26 May 2022, 15:37

Ethoash wrote:
26 May 2022, 15:07
Ato ZEMEN

everything u said about building from ground up become useless if u started war with TDF ... WHAT is the point of building for 31 years and erased in one day ... if u love Eritrea then u should keep your distance away from war.. now the war is started it is hard to stop it .. the TDF are victim u come to their golden city and erased their city .. now revenge is in order so what is the point of building all those small dam only to be erased by TDF. HOW MANY time should i repeat this ..

we want to have peace and develop mama Eritrea while u fk up the golden city .. how this can work can one Eritrean make me understand this.. even if u think u have power it doesn't matter even if take the golden 100 years they come after you then what all your economy become zero... if u r smart swallow your pride and make peace to make peace their is cost to it.. u pay the cost of peace.

1 get the hell out of Ethiopia
2. pay war kassa. u can't pay this make ምፅዋ port free access to sea for golden even if the agree with this the will late you peace otherwise ... it is like counting chickens before they hatch.... while war hovering above your head u talk about progress and development ... the sad thing is if TDF destroy your TOY dam u going to blame them for all ill in Eritrean had not the TDF destroy our 900 Toy dam We would have been the richest nation on earth crab i don't to hear.. u make your bed now sleep on it..
You got jokes my man. lol I really like how you dream. What are you going to do with bunch of kids you call them TDF? Frankly i call them Tigryan dedeboch Front. First of all know your history. Tigrya never structured to be to anything. There are Adwa, Shire and Axum. And there are the Agame. And there are Enderta. So, your structured like clans and anytime warlords could erupt. Your biggest headache is the Enderta kingdom rejects any Adwa,shire,Axum but tolerates Agame. The point i am trying to make, soon enough there will be civil war between the Tigryans. Mark my word. There is no need for Eritreans to pay to eradicate you, you will eat each other for good. MARK MY WORD!!!