Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

question for Eritreans!!

Post by ZEMEN » 25 May 2022, 11:37

I have been watching closely every Eritrean's independent day celebration through the years. This year's independent celebration seems off the hooks. I mean it was amazing. IS this just me or this year's celebration is different and more robust and zesty. was it, I think so.

euroland
Member+

Re: question for Eritreans!!

Post by euroland » 25 May 2022, 11:46

You are right about this year’s celebrations being really good. One other thing I also noticed is, the nationalism is in its highest pick ever both in the country and outside. Many people who I thought were less excited about independence in the past seems in a very high mood this year. Many thanks to the Hasad clan for uniting us all!
ZEMEN wrote:
25 May 2022, 11:37
I have been watching closely every Eritrean's independent day celebration through the years. This year's independent celebration seems off the hooks. I mean it was amazing. IS this just me or this year's celebration is different and more robust and zesty. was it, I think so.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 25 May 2022, 12:02

ZEMEN wrote:
You are absolutely right in your observation about the robustness of this year's Eritrean Independence Day celebration at Asmara stadium. As euroland stated above, the backstabbing Weyanes have been doing all they could to entice Eritrea to get involved in "an Ethiopian war" as they love to call it. As you know the Weyane instigated war affects Eritrea as much as it affects Ethiopia. Add to that the incessant US-led demonization of Eritrea and their illicit sanctions against Eritrea touch the nerve of all Eritreans and friends of Eritrea. Thus, regardless of whether one supports or opposes the government of Eritrea, all Eritreans take the illegal Western moves as an existential threat to Eritrea.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 25 May 2022, 12:49

ZEMEN wrote:
Zemen. Every year our Eritrean independence day is awesome, but this it was spectacular because we birdied Cursed-Land-Tigray Aka Terrorist-Tplf Leaders and their sick mentality and evil intentions against us Eritreans and our amhara friends.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 25 May 2022, 14:39

The reason is very simple every Eritrean knows this is the last slavey day celebration under issu,

they know the TDF will come to Assmara and remove issu and will leave Eritrean without government and Eritrea will be like Somalia if not Syria.

the second reason is the celebration move to Addis Ababa where the Golden build it.. for Eritrean A.A is like Dubai, or New York. deep down inside the heart of their heart they wish that Meles was their leader..

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 25 May 2022, 14:40

uroland, temet and Tarik
Thank you, guys, I thought so, it was amazing to watch Eritreans brimming in joy and celebrating their deserved Independence Day. I wonder what was going through the mind of the Sub-humans while watching a such incredible love of a brave nation. I don’t think any nation in the world celebrates their independence with such gusto and enthusiasm. The other day, I was watching thus guy by the name of Mamo Afeta; he was captured by EPLF and at the end of his captivity, he joined EPLF and served till independent day. He was asked about the nature of Eritreans, among all the good quality and characters he told, he said something interesting. “Eritreans are very resiliency people. Eritreans have suffered all, but from their suffering, they didn’t learn to revenge rather they learned wisdom, from their fear, they didn’t learn brutality, instead they learned courage and forgiveness” He just laid it down perfectly. I mean what he said about the people of Eritrea is just incredible. Again congrats

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 25 May 2022, 14:56

አቶ ዘመነ ይሳያስ

እራስ ህን ፎግር ፣ እራሰህን ካልፎገርክ እወነታው ያሳብድሀል። እስቲ በዚህ ሰላሳ ዓመት ምን ኤርትራ እንደስራች ንገረን፣ በዓመቱ መርዶ ነው። ምን እስቲ አንድ ነገር ተስርቶዋል

እኔ አንድ ነገር ብቻ ልንገርህ ኢትዬዽያ ውስጥ አራት የኤሌትሪካ ማመንጃ ነበር አራቱ ተደምረው አራት መቶ ሜጋ ዋት ብቻ ነበር የሚያመነጩት ።

ታድያ መለስ ከአስራ አምስት በላይ ሐይድሮ ዳም ስርቶ አራት ሺህ አስገባው

ከዚያማ አንድ የናይል ዳም ወይም መለስ ዳም ስድስት ሺህ ሜጋ ማምረት የሚችል ገነባ ታድያ ፣ ምን ማለት መስለህ አስራ ዘጠኝ ዳሞች ተደምረው አራት ሺህ ሜጋ ብቻ ሲያመርቱ አንድ የናይል ዳም ስድሰት ሺህ ሜጋ ዋት ኤሌትሪክ ያመርታል ማለት ነው። ተመልከት አንዱ ዳም አስራ ዘጠኝን ከግማሽ በላይ ይበልጣቸዋል ማለት ነው።

ይህ ብቻ አይደለም ሌላ ደግሞ መስመር ውስጥ የሚገባ ኬይሻ የሚባል ባለ ሁለት ሺህ ሜጋ ዋት አለን ማለት ነው ።

ሁለን ርሳው አንድ የኢትዬዽያ ኤርላይንስ ገቢው ከ ኤርትራ ገቢ ይበልጣል። ይህንን ኤርላይንስ ማን ስራው ወርቃማዎቹ። በፊት ኤርትራኖቹ ከዘጠና በመቶ በላይ በኢትዬዽያ ኤርላይንስ ውስጥ ይስሩ ነበር። ሲባረሩ ። ማን ስራውን ይስራዋል ተብሎ ነበር ። አንድ ወይኔ ብቻ ከሺህ በላይ ኤርትራኖችን ተክቶ ከአፍሪካ ከደቡብ አፍሪካ ብልጠን ነው ያለነው። ታድያም አንድ ወይኔን ሲያባርሩ አየር መንገዱ የዱርዬ መስብስብያ ሆነ። በወያኔዎች ግዜ ቦርሳህን የሚበረብር የለም። እንኩዋን ጉቦ ሊጠይቕህ አሁን አርባ እና መቶ ሺህ ካልስጣቹን ከአገር አትወጡም ጫዋታ መጥቶዋል።

እንደውም አንድ ልጨምርልህ የሚገባህ ከሆነ። እኔ የምነግርህ ክሺህ ተግባሮች ሶስቱን ብቻ ነው የጠቀስኩልህ ። ምክንያቱም የትግሬዎች ተግባር ተወርቶ አያልቅምና። ለምሳሌ ኤርትራ ሶስት ሺህ ኪሎ ሜትር የባህር ስላጤ አላት ። ምንም ልታረግበት አልቻለችም። ግን ወይኔዎች ከአስራ አንድ በላይ መርከብ ገዝተው ቤንዚን ተሽካሚ ሳይቀር የመርከቡን ንግድ ያሳልጡታል። እንድግዲህ ከደቡብ አፍሪካ ጋራ ስታወዳደር ኢትዬዽያ ብቻ ናት ይህንን ያህል መርከብ ያላት ። ትግሬዎቹ ገብጋባ አይደሉም የመርክቦቹ ስም ሁሉንም ክልል ያካተተ ነው።

እሺ አሁን ይህንን ሁሉ ጀብዱ ነገርኩህ አንተ ጥቃቅንና አነስተኛ ግድቦች ከመገደብ በላይ አንድ ቤት ስላሳ አመቱን ሳት ሰሩ ምን ብላቹሁ ነው ስላሳ አንደኛውን የለቅሶ ግዜ የምታከብሩት። አሁንም ከባርነት አልውጣቹሁም ቢገባቹህ። ይህንን ያለው እንኳን አክሱማይት ነው እሱን ጠይቀው።

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 25 May 2022, 15:05

Ethoash wrote:
25 May 2022, 14:56
አቶ ዘመነ ይሳያስ

እራስ ህን ፎግር ፣ እራሰህን ካልፎገርክ እወነታው ያሳብድሀል። እስቲ በዚህ ሰላሳ ዓመት ምን ኤርትራ እንደስራች ንገረን፣ በዓመቱ መርዶ ነው። ምን እስቲ አንድ ነገር ተስርቶዋል

እኔ አንድ ነገር ብቻ ልንገርህ ኢትዬዽያ ውስጥ አራት የኤሌትሪካ ማመንጃ ነበር አራቱ ተደምረው አራት መቶ ሜጋ ዋት ብቻ ነበር የሚያመነጩት ።

ታድያ መለስ ከአስራ አምስት በላይ ሐይድሮ ዳም ስርቶ አራት ሺህ አስገባው

ከዚያማ አንድ የናይል ዳም ወይም መለስ ዳም ስድስት ሺህ ሜጋ ማምረት የሚችል ገነባ ታድያ ፣ ምን ማለት መስለህ አስራ ዘጠኝ ዳሞች ተደምረው አራት ሺህ ሜጋ ብቻ ሲያመርቱ አንድ የናይል ዳም ስድሰት ሺህ ሜጋ ዋት ኤሌትሪክ ያመርታል ማለት ነው። ተመልከት አንዱ ዳም አስራ ዘጠኝን ከግማሽ በላይ ይበልጣቸዋል ማለት ነው።

ይህ ብቻ አይደለም ሌላ ደግሞ መስመር ውስጥ የሚገባ ኬይሻ የሚባል ባለ ሁለት ሺህ ሜጋ ዋት አለን ማለት ነው ።

ሁለን ርሳው አንድ የኢትዬዽያ ኤርላይንስ ገቢው ከ ኤርትራ ገቢ ይበልጣል። ይህንን ኤርላይንስ ማን ስራው ወርቃማዎቹ። በፊት ኤርትራኖቹ ከዘጠና በመቶ በላይ በኢትዬዽያ ኤርላይንስ ውስጥ ይስሩ ነበር። ሲባረሩ ። ማን ስራውን ይስራዋል ተብሎ ነበር ። አንድ ወይኔ ብቻ ከሺህ በላይ ኤርትራኖችን ተክቶ ከአፍሪካ ከደቡብ አፍሪካ ብልጠን ነው ያለነው። ታድያም አንድ ወይኔን ሲያባርሩ አየር መንገዱ የዱርዬ መስብስብያ ሆነ። በወያኔዎች ግዜ ቦርሳህን የሚበረብር የለም። እንኩዋን ጉቦ ሊጠይቕህ አሁን አርባ እና መቶ ሺህ ካልስጣቹን ከአገር አትወጡም ጫዋታ መጥቶዋል።

እንደውም አንድ ልጨምርልህ የሚገባህ ከሆነ። እኔ የምነግርህ ክሺህ ተግባሮች ሶስቱን ብቻ ነው የጠቀስኩልህ ። ምክንያቱም የትግሬዎች ተግባር ተወርቶ አያልቅምና። ለምሳሌ ኤርትራ ሶስት ሺህ ኪሎ ሜትር የባህር ስላጤ አላት ። ምንም ልታረግበት አልቻለችም። ግን ወይኔዎች ከአስራ አንድ በላይ መርከብ ገዝተው ቤንዚን ተሽካሚ ሳይቀር የመርከቡን ንግድ ያሳልጡታል። እንድግዲህ ከደቡብ አፍሪካ ጋራ ስታወዳደር ኢትዬዽያ ብቻ ናት ይህንን ያህል መርከብ ያላት ። ትግሬዎቹ ገብጋባ አይደሉም የመርክቦቹ ስም ሁሉንም ክልል ያካተተ ነው።

እሺ አሁን ይህንን ሁሉ ጀብዱ ነገርኩህ አንተ ጥቃቅንና አነስተኛ ግድቦች ከመገደብ በላይ አንድ ቤት ስላሳ አመቱን ሳት ሰሩ ምን ብላቹሁ ነው ስላሳ አንደኛውን የለቅሶ ግዜ የምታከብሩት። አሁንም ከባርነት አልውጣቹሁም ቢገባቹህ። ይህንን ያለው እንኳን አክሱማይት ነው እሱን ጠይቀው።
ከልመና እና ሰንዴ ሲቆጥሩ ከመዋል በላይ ባርነትና ዉርደት የለም፤ የእንግዴ ልጅ ግን አያዉቅም፤

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 25 May 2022, 15:11

ZEMEN wrote:
25 May 2022, 14:40
uroland, temet and Tarik
Thank you, guys, I thought so, it was amazing to watch Eritreans brimming in joy and celebrating their deserved Independence Day. I wonder what was going through the mind of the Sub-humans while watching a such incredible love of a brave nation. I don’t think any nation in the world celebrates their independence with such gusto and enthusiasm. The other day, I was watching thus guy by the name of Mamo Afeta; he was captured by EPLF and at the end of his captivity, he joined EPLF and served till independent day. He was asked about the nature of Eritreans, among all the good quality and characters he told, he said something interesting. “Eritreans are very resiliency people. Eritreans have suffered all, but from their suffering, they didn’t learn to revenge rather they learned wisdom, from their fear, they didn’t learn brutality, instead they learned courage and forgiveness” He just laid it down perfectly. I mean what he said about the people of Eritrea is just incredible. Again congrats
I think because of our colonial experience, we've learned to differentiate b/n regimes & their populations. And the fact that the colonial regimes came from afar & that we all (highland-lowland, christian-muslim, male-female) suffered in unison, it has helped us to avoid being victims of internal cult worship of a leader. That's why we find it laughable, when tplf-ites say we "worship" PIA. We highly respect him for his no- nonsense talk, courage & his incorruptability. A role model? DEFINITELY!

The reason I say all this is to highlight that, eventhough we fought against successive Ethiopian Regimes & their sponsors (the british & the US during HS & the Soviets during the derg), our love & respect for the Ethiopian people has always been there. In fact, we've always seen Ethiopians as victims like us of the western globalists' hegemonic agenda; which luckily Ethiopians too have started seeing it clearly now with the West's diehard support for the terror group in chgray irrespective of the desire of the 100+M Ethio- population.

If we manage in future to truly cooperate- without exaggeration- sky is the limit & the freedom of the black race starts or ends with us.

So, let's make history together!

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 25 May 2022, 15:49

Zmeselo wrote:
25 May 2022, 15:11
ZEMEN wrote:
25 May 2022, 14:40
uroland, temet and Tarik
I think because of our colonial experience, we've learned to differentiate b/n regimes & their populations. And the fact that the colonial regimes came from afar & that we all (highland-lowland, christian-muslim, male-female) suffered in unison, it has helped us to avoid being victims of internal cult worship of a leader. That's why we find it laughable, when tplf-ites say we "worship" PIA. We highly respect him for his no- nonsense talk, courage & his incorruptability. A role model? DEFINITELY!

The reason I say all this is to highlight that, eventhough we fought against successive Ethiopian Regimes & their sponsors (the british & the US during HS & the Soviets during the derg), our love & respect for the Ethiopian people has always been there. In fact, we've always seen Ethiopians as victims like us of the western globalists' hegemonic agenda; which luckily Ethiopians too have started seeing it clearly now with the West's diehard support for the terror group in chgray irrespective of the desire of the 100+M Ethio- population.

If we manage in future to truly cooperate- without exaggeration- sky is the limit & the freedom of the black race starts or ends with us.

So, let's make history together!

So, let's make history together
To tell you the truth; I am afraid Eritreans are wasting their time in working and cooperating with their neighbors. The Eritreans have the right idea positive attitude to ward their neighbors but the none of the surrounding countries determine their own political liberty and economic pathways. Take a look at Abiy; he used to say I rather be beheaded than becoming a water boy for the westerners. Look what he is doing now, they bend him right and left. I really believe Abiy believes working with Eritrea is the right path for Ethiopia but he doesn’t own the political liberty to decide what is good for his country. There was some hope with Somalia, look who just got in power, the American’s [deleted] and the horn are back in to bending to the US and the west. So, Eritrea is the only country in the horn who has a political freedom and economical autonomy to chart and take path what is good for the country. Other countries, their leaders can eat lunch without the permeation of their masters, the US and the west. It is impossible for Eritrea to work and cooperate with any of here neighbors, i.e. you Eritreans must take a different avenue that accomplishes your aspirations and ambitions. You paid for it and you deserved to be where you need to. Forget, your neighbors, they will waste your time and they will kill your ambitions.
When you declared “ our independent choices a backbone of pride” That says it all.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 25 May 2022, 17:11

the way i look at Eritrean indepndent day is like this

a person who throw weeding party without having groom and bride ሜዜ ብቻ ያለሙሽሪት እና ሙሽራው እንዴት በየዓመቱ ለስላሳ አንድ አመት ስወ ስርግ ያረጋል ። ሙሽሪት እና ሙሽራ የሌለበት ሚዜ ፈታላ ብቻ።

no freedom
no democracy
no freedom of movement
no weeding no new birth day (no baby shower everyone is over 77 years old )
no freedom of speech,
no higher education
young women goes to army and leave when she is 44 years old after her childbearing age expired
no internet no you tube, no face book
no new cloth, no new car,
all cloth are secondhand u get them when someone died. no import of cloth or car
no job... no new job ..
only one bank no branch
there is no new bar so u go to bar to meet your grand pa, and your dad and drink together
did i said no election, no term limit

no control of your life. u die living in your grand mama house with your father and your wife..with no child because u were 55 years old when u got married

2% tax that is good one

no black market they will hang u for carrying 20 dollars without registered when u arrived Assmara bus terminal sorry air terminal look like bus terminal.

the only nation where u eat pasta spaghetti with sago for breakfast, lunch and dinner

in market place they only have one item tomato imported from Ethiopia that all they have

okay they might have other item but they r like gold they will be weighted on gold scale such as banana weight in gold scale

no voa, bbc, only one radio station

no tv okay one tv channel government owned

the tv show is all repeat show one show for the last 31 years. no new drama are produced it is highly costly and the old Eritrean love the old show where they live in dream land at the time of Derg.. all time production is Derg time.

the new generation of Eritrean never seen high rising building, highway, elevator, escalator, supermarket, but thanks God everyone have phone without SIM CARD.. There is no telephone company in Eritrea... if u want to call someone they u have to go to biggest mountain out of the city and how u catch Saudi Arabia WI-FI ...

the only job they have is beer factory so every young Eritrean line up in front of the beer factory door. hopping one of the worker who are over 77 years old died and the company give them the dead worker spot...so the young hope everyday some one died at work

the only [deleted] they have is 77 years old and her business is so busy u line up like USAID WHEAT :lol: :cry:

NO LIFE death surrounding you every where u go .. u hear death

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 25 May 2022, 17:18

AgameAsh
The question the day for you is

How many truck aide has arrived in Chigray
Is Chigray returned to 16 century or 17 centuries. Some say even 15 centuries.
-No water
- No electricity
- No phone
- No internet
- No air transportation
- No group transportation
- No Banks
- No Gas
- No food

Darn, even people in 15 centuries were living a lot better than Chigrians
Ethoash wrote:
25 May 2022, 17:11
the way i look at Eritrean indepndent day is like this

a person who throw weeding party without having groom and bride ሜዜ ብቻ ያለሙሽሪት እና ሙሽራው እንዴት በየዓመቱ ለስላሳ አንድ አመት ስወ ስርግ ያረጋል ። ሙሽሪት እና ሙሽራ የሌለበት ሚዜ ፈታላ ብቻ።

no freedom
no democracy
no freedom of movement
no weeding no new birth day (no baby shower everyone is over 77 years old )
no freedom of speech,
no higher education
young women goes to army and leave when she is 44 years old after her childbearing age expired
no internet no you tube, no face book
no new cloth, no new car,
all cloth are secondhand u get them when someone died. no import of cloth or car
no job... no new job ..
only one bank no branch
there is no new bar so u go to bar to meet your grand pa, and your dad and drink together
did i said no election, no term limit

no control of your life. u die living in your grand mama house with your father and your wife..with no child because u were 55 years old when u got married

2% tax that is good one

no black market they will hang u for carrying 20 dollars without registered when u arrived Assmara bus terminal sorry air terminal look like bus terminal.

the only nation where u eat pasta spaghetti with sago for breakfast, lunch and dinner

in market place they only have one item tomato imported from Ethiopia that all they have

okay they might have other item but they r like gold they will be weighted on gold scale such as banana weight in gold scale

no voa, bbc, only one radio station

no tv okay one tv channel government owned

the tv show is all repeat show one show for the last 31 years. no new drama are produced it is highly costly and the old Eritrean love the old show where they live in dream land at the time of Derg.. all time production is Derg time.

the new generation of Eritrean never seen high rising building, highway, elevator, escalator, supermarket, but thanks God everyone have phone without SIM CARD.. There is no telephone company in Eritrea... if u want to call someone they u have to go to biggest mountain out of the city and how u catch Saudi Arabia WI-FI ...

the only job they have is beer factory so every young Eritrean line up in front of the beer factory door. hopping one of the worker who are over 77 years old died and the company give them the dead worker spot...so the young hope everyday some one died at work

the only [deleted] they have is 77 years old and her business is so busy u line up like USAID WHEAT :lol: :cry:

NO LIFE death surrounding you every where u go .. u hear death

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 25 May 2022, 17:43

euroland wrote:
25 May 2022, 17:18
AgameAsh

-No water
- No electricity
- No phone
- No internet
- No air transportation
- No Banks
- No Gas
- No food

Eroloan,

u r 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% right.. none of you said is wrong the problem with what u said is Golden is in time of war...

you should understand in time hardship like Ukraine, Japan earthquake, Even USA hit by Hurricane they need help .. they need shalter, their is no water, no electricity but once the earthquake, the Hurricane, passed out, they rebuild because they r builder they don't need 31 years no even one house build it only take 6 month to build the whole city ..

trust me Ukraine once the war end they will start exporting wheat to Ethiopia so the Golden will rebuild much better then before they don't need 31 years .. please come back tell me if after ten year we will see any development in Eritrea?

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 25 May 2022, 18:44

Ethoash wrote:
25 May 2022, 17:43
euroland wrote:
25 May 2022, 17:18
AgameAsh

-No water
- No electricity
- No phone
- No internet
- No air transportation
- No Banks
- No Gas
- No food

Eroloan,

u r 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% right.. none of you said is wrong the problem with what u said is Golden is in time of war...

you should understand in time hardship like Ukraine, Japan earthquake, Even USA hit by Hurricane they need help .. they need shalter, their is no water, no electricity but once the earthquake, the Hurricane, passed out, they rebuild because they r builder they don't need 31 years no even one house build it only take 6 month to build the whole city ..

trust me Ukraine once the war end they will start exporting wheat to Ethiopia so the Golden will rebuild much better then before they don't need 31 years .. please come back tell me if after ten year we will see any development in Eritrea?
No No AgameAsh
Chigray isn’t Ukraine. Ukraine is blessed with fertile land, smart and hardworking people who never lose sleep contemplating stealing other peoples’ property. On the other hand, Chigray is dry, has unlivable land, it’s people are uneducated with the lowest IQ in the planet, they rather beg for aide/food than work for it. Wven when you were robbing Ethiopia dry for 27 years and stole all the IMF and WorldBank grants and loans that worth over $80 Billion, Chigray was still always in hunger mode, people were always in desperate and always wanted to steal other peoples property. Thus, give up on Chigray, god has cursed her.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 25 May 2022, 19:00

Zemen, I hear you brother loud and clear. It is of concern when a leader flip-flops and doesn't stay the course even if it may be going uphill. But as Zmeselo said, while PM Abey's unstable stand bothers me, we continue to stand with the majority of the Ethiopians for we are each other's neighbors, and none of us going anywhere! We thus continue to believe we can make economic miracles if we work for a win-win situation. "Disintegrated, we crumble, working together we succeed"!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 25 May 2022, 19:05

euroland

I THINK U FINISHED all your question when i answer this one...

yes, Golden have no natural resource that can be seen by idiot Eritrean. the Eritrean are the last person to talk about economy and progress and nation building .. i told u u have everything everything going for you u had 3000km seacoast but he did not do nothing on those coast line.. u have one people who support president for life issu but issu did not use this political capital .. issu speak Arabic this give him a great advantage over Meles but he did not managed to attract Arab investment but Meles managed to attract billion dollar mega project ..one mega project is like Eritrean GDP..

FOR EXAMPLE

1. Venezuela – 304 billion barrels of oil set at first

2. Saudi Arabia – 298 billion barrels

4. Iran – 156 billion barrels

5. Iraq – 145 billion barrels

8. United Arab Emirates – 98 billion barrels

9. United States – 69 billion barrels

10. Libya – 48 billion barrels

now go and google about Venezuela and Dubai and see if having ten time oil reserve help your counties

the whole Africa have more resources the Western counties but they don't have people who managed those resources

so the point is do the Golden have what it take to be great nation the answer is yes, not because i said so , but the number speak for it self .. now what they build in Ethiopia ..yes they were wrong forgetting their homeland but look what they build in Ethiopia thinking they r Ethiopia that is mistake but the work is speaking for itself

this video is world bank video so u cant say i am making it up

watch and cry your heart out! i will never answer this question about if Golden make it or not i will not answer again because it is given ...u should worry about Amhara and Galla

this only one mega project answer your question if u r honestly asking the question about your doubt about the golden make it ..

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 25 May 2022, 20:19

AgameAsh

The difference our leaders and your dead slave leader, Meles is that our leader a pragmatic who wants to build his nation on solid foundations like Moa did in China. China went hell for 50 plus years to lay a strong foundation foreseen by Moa. Unfortunately, Moa didn’t live to see his hard work bare fruits. Like you Agames and the West who are criticizing PIA today, China was vilified for years by the West. Today, China owns the West. Every Western nation has trillion US dollars worth loans on the shoulder owed to China. Guess who is laughing now?

The point is; the slave Meles built some roads, bridges and buildings on China loan that the country had to pay back for centuries to come. The majority of the loans are stolen as well and the Junta’s beneficeres like you are now eating it in the West. Eritrea’s gove isn’t going to take a billions of loans and build substandard buildings and roads just for the sake of “development” like your dead Weyane did in Ethiopia. No, the next generation of Eritrea will live a prosperous life, whose economy is founded by a strong foundation laid by the past generation. Eritrea will NEVER beg for aide food nor bend backwards to get some grants or loans. Eritrea always will do it her way and as always, it will prevail.
Ethoash wrote:
25 May 2022, 19:05
euroland

I THINK U FINISHED all your question when i answer this one...

yes, Golden have no natural resource that can be seen by idiot Eritrean. the Eritrean are the last person to talk about economy and progress and nation building .. i told u u have everything everything going for you u had 3000km seacoast but he did not do nothing on those coast line.. u have one people who support president for life issu but issu did not use this political capital .. issu speak Arabic this give him a great advantage over Meles but he did not managed to attract Arab investment but Meles managed to attract billion dollar mega project ..one mega project is like Eritrean GDP..

FOR EXAMPLE

1. Venezuela – 304 billion barrels of oil set at first

2. Saudi Arabia – 298 billion barrels

4. Iran – 156 billion barrels

5. Iraq – 145 billion barrels

8. United Arab Emirates – 98 billion barrels

9. United States – 69 billion barrels

10. Libya – 48 billion barrels

now go and google about Venezuela and Dubai and see if having ten time oil reserve help your counties

the whole Africa have more resources the Western counties but they don't have people who managed those resources

so the point is do the Golden have what it take to be great nation the answer is yes, not because i said so , but the number speak for it self .. now what they build in Ethiopia ..yes they were wrong forgetting their homeland but look what they build in Ethiopia thinking they r Ethiopia that is mistake but the work is speaking for itself

this video is world bank video so u cant say i am making it up

watch and cry your heart out! i will never answer this question about if Golden make it or not i will not answer again because it is given ...u should worry about Amhara and Galla

this only one mega project answer your question if u r honestly asking the question about your doubt about the golden make it ..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 May 2022, 12:30

euroland wrote:
25 May 2022, 20:19
AgameAsh

The difference our leaders and your dead slave leader, Meles is that our leader a pragmatic who wants to build his nation on solid foundations like Moa did in China.
Dear EUloan.
u r saying u r building the foundation for the last 31 years. and the foundation is not done it might need another 31 years is that what u r saying to me.. how big foundation r u building ?

anyhow let me give u one example let say u r graduating with distinction from high school in 1991...(mark the date) and want to go to university... and you find out the fee is 50,000 dollar ... u said to yourself i don't have that much money and u figure it out i will save the money and once i have the money i will go to university .. and u r good at saving after 31 years u got your collage money 50,000 dollar u were very happy to accomplished this great task . and went out to the univeristy of your choose to pay for school fee and u ask how much the same guy who told you 31 years ago 50,000 dollar now u is quoting you 100,000 dollar u said what happened you told me 50,000 dollar now 100,000 dollar ... u know the rest of the story.

second at assume you were 20 years old when you finished school in 1991 but now you are 51 years old way late for school ...u see when u borrow money u make money when u save money u lose ... since they don;t teach u in school about money u think saving is real saving that is how they keep you poor. by telling u to save.. when u save you are against time. so the inflation eat your money if u had 100,000 in 1991 you could have bought house and by now it might worth one million dollar (this is just example) u could even bough gold (even so it is not good investment it is much better then saving account)

January 2, 1991.......$392.50
1/2/2020...............$1520.55

as u can see if u had bought gold in 1991 30g it would cost u only 392 dollar two years ago the same gram cost u 1520 now it might be 1900 dollars ...

so if u had build one port 31 years ago even with loan it might be only 100 million dollar or even less .. today the same port might cost u over 4 billion dollars u see how money doesn't wait for u to save up and come up with cash..

after all this explanation why an Eritrean care about Ethiopian taking loan, why do u care Meles took 30 billion of dollar .. and telling me my government is evil looter and all this what is got to do with Eritrea why you make it your business u r fighting me with all your emotion as if they took money from your throat, money from your family bread from your children ... to me this is over the goat ... mind your business we will mind our's .. if u think ur leader is best thing that u have who i am to tell u otherwise the same courtesy i want from u ... if u want to be a good neighbor..............

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 26 May 2022, 13:28

Ethoash wrote:
26 May 2022, 12:30
euroland wrote:
25 May 2022, 20:19
AgameAsh

The difference our leaders and your dead slave leader, Meles is that our leader a pragmatic who wants to build his nation on solid foundations like Moa did in China.
Dear EUloan.
u r saying u r building the foundation for the last 31 years. and the foundation is not done it might need another 31 years is that what u r saying to me.. how big foundation r u building ?

anyhow let me give u one example let say u r graduating with distinction from high school in 1991...(mark the date) and want to go to university... and you find out the fee is 50,000 dollar ... u said to yourself i don't have that much money and u figure it out i will save the money and once i have the money i will go to university .. and u r good at saving after 31 years u got your collage money 50,000 dollar u were very happy to accomplished this great task . and went out to the univeristy of your choose to pay for school fee and u ask how much the same guy who told you 31 years ago 50,000 dollar now u is quoting you 100,000 dollar u said what happened you told me 50,000 dollar now 100,000 dollar ... u know the rest of the story.

second at assume you were 20 years old when you finished school in 1991 but now you are 51 years old way late for school ...u see when u borrow money u make money when u save money u lose ... since they don;t teach u in school about money u think saving is real saving that is how they keep you poor. by telling u to save.. when u save you are against time. so the inflation eat your money if u had 100,000 in 1991 you could have bought house and by now it might worth one million dollar (this is just example) u could even bough gold (even so it is not good investment it is much better then saving account)

January 2, 1991.......$392.50
1/2/2020...............$1520.55

as u can see if u had bought gold in 1991 30g it would cost u only 392 dollar two years ago the same gram cost u 1520 now it might be 1900 dollars ...

so if u had build one port 31 years ago even with loan it might be only 100 million dollar or even less .. today the same port might cost u over 4 billion dollars u see how money doesn't wait for u to save up and come up with cash..

after all this explanation why an Eritrean care about Ethiopian taking loan, why do u care Meles took 30 billion of dollar .. and telling me my government is evil looter and all this what is got to do with Eritrea why you make it your business u r fighting me with all your emotion as if they took money from your throat, money from your family bread from your children ... to me this is over the goat ... mind your business we will mind our's .. if u think ur leader is best thing that u have who i am to tell u otherwise the same courtesy i want from u ... if u want to be a good neighbor..............
[deleted]; you are mixing up apples and oranges. Just to justify your TPLF F-UP failures; you went all the way to the ditch. If Eritrea left alone, I can see Eritrea=Singapore. They have the tools, the moral marble, unity, work ethic and the discipline. NO other Africa have what Eritrea possesses. They got everything but no one want to leave them alone. Including you, the sub-humans. But once they eradicated you, Eritrea over the moon.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 26 May 2022, 13:31

This years independence anniversary comes at a time when we have totally vanquished our enemies. We were at war of attrition in the last 20 years with the Agame crabs and have broken their back now beyond repair. This year's celebrations are thus a celebration of our victory over the renegade Agames.

Eritrean nationalism is now at its highest peak. The foundation has been laid in the past 30 years. For example, by building over 950 small, medium and large dams, Eritrea has assured itself of food-sufficiency. Contrast that with the Agames, who although had the absolute control of Ethiopian wealth, could not make their impoverished kilil food-independent. The golden agames are now starving en masse. Eritrea has managed to defeat covid at minimum cost. Our youth are getting the best education and our people are getting free health care. The corner stone of Eritrean vision is that of social justice which means the development of every corner of the country at equal pace. We have rejected the African model of making the capital city the center of development at the expense of the rest of the country.

I should add here Biniam Girmay has, in my opinion, galvanized young Eritreans by demonstrating the "can do" side of what we call the Eritrean spirit. There is nothing stopping us now.