Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

I am happy that Abiy is free of Isaias control at last!

Post by Axumezana » 24 May 2022, 19:03

Ethiopia is to heavy to be manipulated by Isaias and thank you for demonstrating that Isaias has no place in the destiny of Ethiopia as planned by God!Even though it is too late, it is never late & you have made the right decision. As a reminder the below message was sent to you timely for your action as inspired by the Spirit of God.

https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... g#p1075045

Cigar

Re: I am happy that Abiy is free of Isaias control at last!

Post by Cigar » 24 May 2022, 22:59

Axumamenzra the funfun flip flopper filthy agame who doesn’t know what he ate for dinner the night before like leflafi Adghi, tomorrow you gonna flip flop and start insulting him as you usually do like your funfunat agames aliet.
Isayas doesn’t control any body. Abiy kneeled down and begged to mend Erit-Ethio relationship for your country Ethiopia sake.
Why is Abiy still letting the SAWA ‘kittens’ violating your agames and your moms (his people a’sses) inside Ethiopian territories?
He can’t have it both ways.
We are not in Ethiopian territories killing the agame militias because we have fetish on killing people even if they are agames. It is because he knows he needs help from Shaebia.
I am not lying when I say it is our pleasure killing every tigray rag tag militia, but we will vacate another sovereign nation’s territory in a jiffy if Abiy says so.

Axumezana

Re: I am happy that Abiy is free of Isaias control at last!

Post by Axumezana » 24 May 2022, 23:40

Get treated from ascari syndrome and learn ..... prior to posting your filthy garbage!