Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

The world we share: if you can't stop someone, then defame at least the name

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 May 2022, 16:14

The case of TIME magazine.

It published the so called 100 influencial individuals of the world, in different categories, one of which is Leaders.

I read the profiles of 3 or 4 individuals of the list, Joe Biden, Olaf Scholz and Abiy Ahmed, the fouth I can't remember.

Joe Biden's profile was contributed by Bill Clinten, that of Olaf Scholz by the PM of Sweden, and that of Abiy Ahmed was contributed by TIME's own reporter (contributor). Note the difference here.

Joe Biden himself wrote about Volodymyr Zelensky, which I couldn't open because of the free limit.

But I took a glance at the rest in the category of "Leaders" and most of them have been contributed by another leader (or former leader of a country).

Abiy Ahmed's profile could have been contributed by another leader, especially by an African leader, who works more closely with and know better Abiy.

That is not wished, because it will not meet the target. They have to defame the name of the leader of a sovereign country using their own agent, in a clear departure from their own "norm", if they had ever one.

The "moral degradation" in its full swing.

https://time.com/collection/100-most-in ... ople-2022/

eden
Member+

Re: The world we share: if you can't stop someone, then defame at least the name

Post by eden » 24 May 2022, 16:23

Defend,

Most influential doesn’t necessarily mean doing good the most. It may mean doing the worst. The list is mix.

Anyway, don’t take it seriously as many institutions are infiltrated and has lost credibility by many.

Noble Amhara

Re: The world we share: if you can't stop someone, then defame at least the name

Post by Noble Amhara » 24 May 2022, 16:26

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 25 May 2022, 18:22

DefendTheTruth wrote:
24 May 2022, 16:14
The case of TIME magazine.
አቶ ዲዲቲ

አንዳንዴም አለመረሳት ጥሩ ነው። እኔ እንደሚመስለኝ አሜሪካኖች እና አብይ ተታርቀዋል፣ አብይ የተባለውን መስማት ጀምሮዋል ስለዚህ ነው ይህ ትንሹ የመልስ ምት ነው በአሜሪካኖች እንደውም በጣም አቅልለው ነው የሱን መጥፎነት የፃፉለት ከተመለስ እኮ ብዙ አትራፊው አብይ ነው።

አንደኛ ይሳያስን አርግፎ መጣል አለበት ጥሎዋልም፣ ግን አሁን ለምን የደስ ደስ መልክት አላስተላለፍክም ሲባል ተንቀዥዦ ወጥቶ ነገር እንዳያበላሽ አንድ ታላቅ መግለጫ ፀሃፊ ያስፈልገዋል ። እሱ ንጝጉን ይችልበታል ግን ንጝጉር ጎድ እንዳያፈላ እርምት የሚያረግ ስው።

ለምሳሌ እኔ ኤርትራን ሙሉ በሙሉ መዝጋት አያዋጣንም፣ ኤርትራኖችን ለአስብና ለምፀዋ እንፈልጋቸዋለን ። እነሱ ብዙ ከኛ የሚገዙት ምርት አለ ንግድን ክፍት ማረግ አለብን ። ኤርትራኖች ለኛ ትልቅ ገበያ ናቸው። ስለዚህ ለምን ብለን እናስከፋቸዋለን።

ስለዚህ አብይ አሜሪካኖች ቢከለክሉትም አትገናኝ ብሎ በዘዴ ኤርትራን በዚህ አመትባልሽ ግዜ አስብን ወድብ ክፍት ሆኖ እኛ ስራ የምንጀምርበት ቀን ናፍቆኛል። ወድ ስላም ተመልስን ሁሉ ነገር እንደገና ማየት አለብን ብሎ ዪሱን ማግባባትና ከጦር አፋፍ ተመልሶ ምፅዋን ለትግሬዎች ክፍት አርጎ ወድ ስላማችን ብንመለስ ይሻለናል ተኮራርፈንም መቅረት የለብንም ፣
ከዚያ በመንግስት ድረጃ ያለውን ግኑኝነት እቀዝቅዞ ሕዝብ ለሕዝብ ግኑኝነታችንን ማጠናከር ነው። እንደኔ ለኤርትራኖች ቪዛ አለመጠይቅ ይጀምራል። እነሱ ቢጠይቁም እኛ መጠየቅ የለብንም። እኛ የኛን ስራ መስራት ብቻ ነው የሚጠበቅብን።

አማሮችም ወድ ስላም ይመጡ ዘንድ ቀልብ ይስጣቸው። ወልቃይትን በስላም መልቀቅ ። አንዱ ነው። ሁለተኛ እኔ ፋኖን ብይዙ በጣም ደስ ይለኛል ለምን ቢባል ፈደራል መንግስቱ ሀይለኛ እንዲሆን አልፈልግም ቲድኤፍ እና ቆሮ ሁሉም ጦራቸውን ይስው ወድ ስላም ቢመለስ በጣም ለኢትዬዽያ ጥሩ ነው። ለምን ብትል ለምሳሌ አብይ ከስልጣን አልወርድም ካለ ። እንደሌላው አፍሪካ ሀገር ሌሎቹ ክልሎች ዞርበል ይሉታልና ። አብይ የአዲሳባ መሪ ሆኖ ይቀራል ማለት ነው።

get it the America soft landing Dr. Abiy.. the critics is not that much hard.. in fact even if he become notorious it is good because the more everyone know where Ethiopia is they going to read and watch video and they will get the real fact..
so every bad news is a good news because it advertised us ... because bad news travel around the word much faster then a good news.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 25 May 2022, 23:07

ከሁሉም፥ ጎረቤቶች፥ ጋር፥ የንግድ፥ ትስስር፥ ያለቪዛ፥ መንቀሳቀስ፥ነፃ፥ የስራ፥ እድል፥ ነፃ፥የኢንቨስትመንት፥ እድል፥ ያስፈልጋል፥ ኤርትራም፥ ሆነ፥ ሌሎች፥ ያለቪዛ፥ ኢትዮጵያውያንን፥እንዲገቡ፤ እንዲወጡ፥ መፍቀድና፥ ማንኛውንም፥ ኢትዮጵያ፥ ለሌሎች፥ የምትሰጠውን፥ መስጠት፥ አለባቸው።
ኤርትራ፥ ለኛ፥ ብቻ፥ ኡትዮጵያ፥ የጋራ፥ የሚለው፥ የሞኞች፥ መፈክር፥ አይሰራም።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 May 2022, 11:43

Axumezana wrote:
25 May 2022, 23:07
ከሁሉም፥ ጎረቤቶች፥ ጋር፥ የንግድ፥ ትስስር፥ ያለቪዛ፥ መንቀሳቀስ፥ነፃ፥ የስራ፥ እድል፥ ነፃ፥የኢንቨስትመንት፥ እድል፥ ያስፈልጋል፥ ኤርትራም፥ ሆነ፥ ሌሎች፥ ያለቪዛ፥ ኢትዮጵያውያንን፥እንዲገቡ፤ እንዲወጡ፥ መፍቀድና፥ ማንኛውንም፥ ኢትዮጵያ፥ ለሌሎች፥ የምትሰጠውን፥ መስጠት፥ አለባቸው።
ኤርትራ፥ ለኛ፥ ብቻ፥ ኡትዮጵያ፥ የጋራ፥ የሚለው፥ የሞኞች፥ መፈክር፥ አይሰራም።
Axumezana

ከመሄድህ በፊት ይህንን ትሞግት ዘንድ እለምንሀለሁ። this is very important issue for Ethiopia ..

i support no visa requirement not today from long long time ago .. this should not depend on other giving us visa.. i get curiosity and google how many countries as of now get visa free, or visa on arrival and here is what i found out!

Nationals of all African Union member states and individuals who hold residence permits issued by these countries are eligible to apply for a visa on arrival for Ethiopia,

also Ethiopia Visa on Arrival for Asian Countries, European Countries, North and South American Countries, Oceanic Countries

when i come back to Eritrean visa requirement we already said they can come and get their visa on arrival but there is catch to this u have to pay almost 75 dollar per visa for one month single visa ... to me why even ask money why not just tell them come in once they come in we make more then 75 dollar why we care if they stay more then one month why we care we don't provide welfare in fact if if they show their return ticket why do we care.. that is my point second you ask Eritrean to give us the same treatment in fact i want no Africa to give free visa it would be great for us but everyone is giving free visa on arrival this is tourism competition it is multi billion dollar business so if less countries give free visa the better we make more money...