Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

ER forum አስመላሽ ኮሚቴ ላቋቁም ነው። HELP

Post by Ethoash » 24 May 2022, 10:16

I could not find one worthy subject that i can read pls help me to start ER forum አስመላሽ ኮሚቴ ላቋቁም ነው።

The Eritrean took over ER Forum ,,, i don't understand it why we still call it ER we should call it Eritrean Review and consider our self as guest ... the Eritrean have no shame so they will even will claim that we make ER ER without Eritreans ER will fail ... that would be their claim...

to me this forum must be used to discuss how we going to develop Ethiopia out of poverty. and pass the other countries example how they come out of poverty .. instead of making የኤርትሪያኖች መፈንጫ.... i will post economical subject that help mama Ethiopia ... even i was so tired of ER i might leave it to Eritrean እንዲቧራጨቁበት

Abaymado

Re: ER forum አስመላሽ ኮሚቴ ላቋቁም ነው። HELP

Post by Abaymado » 24 May 2022, 11:36

Why don't tell your rogue agame friends who crying 24/7.
In my opinion Eritrea is part of Ethiopia and hence it will include them.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Re: ER forum አስመላሽ ኮሚቴ ላቋቁም ነው። HELP

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 25 May 2022, 18:00

I think the problem with Eritreans is that they have very low self esteem, they are forcing themselves into Ethiopians despite being unwanted and ignored, Ethiopia's government media kept quiet about Eritrea independence and not a single Ethiopian news outlet congratulated them, yet they are flooding the forum with independence posts, where is the self respect & dignity? poor things.