Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

My Eritrean friend pregnant, and her due day is MAY 24, Help me what can i say to her to congratulate her!

Post by Ethoash » 24 May 2022, 10:09

My Eritrean friend pregnant, and her due day is MAY 24, Help what can i say to her... the reason is she miscarriage the baby on same day all Eritrean celebrate their independent day

A. should i ignore about her miscarriage and said happy independent day?

B, or should i say sorry for her miscarriage on her independent day..

my Amhara friend told me what is the different Eritrean independent is like miscarriage too.

my Golden friend told me i should say congratulation to president Isaias Afwerki ... this way u can avoid saying congratulation to Eritrean people who experience miscarriage of freedom and independent

pls help me if u know better way to say to my Eritrean friend who have miscarriage ....specially if she hide that she had miscarriage how in hell look i amn't dolling my noise in her business while i want to show sympathy

Noble Amhara

Re: My Eritrean friend pregnant, and her due day is MAY 24, Help me what can i say to her to congratulate her!

Post by Noble Amhara » 24 May 2022, 10:13

C. golden does not speak to eritrean
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 24 May 2022, 10:16, edited 1 time in total.

ZEMEN

Re: My Eritrean friend pregnant, and her due day is MAY 24, Help me what can i say to her to congratulate her!

Post by ZEMEN » 24 May 2022, 10:15

Ethoash wrote:
24 May 2022, 10:09
My Eritrean friend pregnant, and her due day is MAY 24, Help what can i say to her... the reason is she miscarriage the baby on same day all Eritrean celebrate their independent day

my Amhara friend told me what is the different Eritrean independent is like miscarriage too.

my Golden friend told me i should say congratulation to president Isaias Afwerki ... this way u can avoid saying congratulation to Eritrean people who experience miscarriage of freedom and independent

pls help me if u know better way to say to my Eritrean friend who have miscarriage ....specially if she hide that she had miscarriage how in hell look i amn't dolling my noise in her business while i want to show sympathy
I think as people, you all are suffering from kind of illness. What is wrong with you people? I understand, you had the tanks, the banks the courts and now you are counting tracks that containing rotten wheat from your masters. You sub-humans needs to eradicated. Although that job is assigned to the Eritreans. They know how to bend you.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 May 2022, 10:22

ኖብል አማራ
ምንም አልልህም ነብስ ህ አይማር ፣ እኔ እኳ የማወራው በጣም ስለምወዳትና ስለማከብራት ኤርትራዊ ጎደኛዬ አስወርዶት ነው። የግፉ ግፍ ደግሞ በነፃነታቸው ቀን ማስወረዱ ነው። ታድያ አንተ የምትለኝ የኤርትራ የነፃነት ቀን አስወርዶታል ነው የምትለኝ ወይስ ሌላ ሚስጥር አለህ።

አቶ ዘመነ ካሴ

ምንደነው የምትቀባጥረው ። እኔ እኮ ጥሩ ጎደኛዬን አስወርዶት በኤርትራ ነፃነት ቀን የምለው ግራ ገብቶኝ ነው። ወይስ የነፃነቱ ቀን የመጣው ለፕሬዘዳንት ይሳያስ ብቻ ነው ። በኤርትራ ሕዝብ ላይ የመጣበት ጣጣ ነው ወይ ደግሞ በላ ነው ለማለት ፈልገህ ከሆነ አብራራልኝ።

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 24 May 2022, 10:34

Ethioash

How would I know when their Independence day is? We do not know about that. Do you suppose their is another secret independence day? Lol

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 24 May 2022, 10:53

Tell her she is the luckiest person on earth; she doesn’t have to line up on the streets waiting for expired wheat aide, she never have to ear once a week like your mama nor dig for ku’enti in the middle of a night. Tell her she is lucky because, she is from a race where they chased and decimated their enemies in 17 day war.

Ethoash wrote:
24 May 2022, 10:09

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 May 2022, 11:16

euroland wrote:
24 May 2022, 10:53
Tell her she is the luckiest person on earth; she doesn’t have to line up on the streets waiting for expired wheat aide, she never have to ear once a week like your mama nor dig for ku’enti in the middle of a night. Tell her she is lucky because, she is from a race where they chased and decimated their enemies in 17 day war.

EROLOAN,

The problem is her husband is an Agame .... can u update your congratulation message to fit her situation...

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 24 May 2022, 12:46

Ethoash wrote:
24 May 2022, 11:16
euroland wrote:
24 May 2022, 10:53

EROLOAN,

The problem is her husband is an Agame .... can u update your congratulation message to fit her situation...
Aha? Agame? Is she blind or retarded?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 May 2022, 12:54

euroland wrote:
24 May 2022, 12:46

u should know better there is no normal Eritrean everyone of u are blind and retarded. you guys affected by 500 years of colonization u r not sure about yourself , u think everyone come to exploit you ... is effect seen by African American , black African, and many colonized nation including India they think the colonizer coming again and they shut down their nation for 60 years and declare they are self sufficient what a disaster.... this is what happening to Eritrean they dont trust no body.. on the other hand look Djibouti they flying high with their economy they will be first world in short time.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 24 May 2022, 13:04

Instead of talking about Djibouti, why don’t you talk about your beloved Chigray? You were in power for 27 long years; after looting Ethiopia’s resources and [deleted] her to her bones, look where you are today. Still begging for expired wheat, can’t wven feed one single child on your own. At least, the proud nation of Eritrea, never bends for anyone nor beg for expired wheat. We rather be poor and proud than become a slave and begger like Chigray.

By the way, Djibouti is like Chigray with access to a sea. It’s people are very lazy, Khat addicted and a bends over for anyone with money. No prode, no shame.
Ethoash wrote:
24 May 2022, 12:54
euroland wrote:
24 May 2022, 12:46

u should know better there is no normal Eritrean everyone of u are blind and retarded. you guys affected by 500 years of colonization u r not sure about yourself , u think everyone come to exploit you ... is effect seen by African American , black African, and many colonized nation including India they think the colonizer coming again and they shut down their nation for 60 years and declare they are self sufficient what a disaster.... this is what happening to Eritrean they dont trust no body.. on the other hand look Djibouti they flying high with their economy they will be first world in short time.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 May 2022, 13:20

Eroloan

Don't count your chickens before they hatch

u Eritrean come and destroy the golden city and now u claim that Golden doesn't feed it self .. yes, Golden LEADER make the biggest mistake against their people when they really think being an Ethiopians and build Ethiopia instead of Golden city ... what TPLF should have done was left Ethiopia without government and go back to GOLDEN city ...let the Ethiopian figure it out by themselves how to elect their leader why not even give Oromia freedom to Somalia too. before they go .. they did not do all this because they didn't have evil wish .. they left Addis Ababa in the good hand of Dr. Aiby the best leader money can buy... but Dr. Abiy is good as his weakest link and the Amhara were his weakest link and look what they did to him... it look like he learn his listen and if he stop listening to them he will survived...

i will repeat TPLF have no obligation to elect Dr. Abiy when they left.. this alone give them the biggest ወለታ to Ethiopia ... if TPLF just left without electing leader Ethiopia would have been like Somlia even worst Oromo for sure will break up and Somalia will go too. then the Amhara might try to keep the Ethiopia unity and start war and here goes the civil war while the Golden would have been at peace seeing everything at the distance .

second the Golden mistake was giving up the army .. okay how about moving the Airforce to Golden city.. at least they should have kept the air force to themselves... they give to Ethiopian the whole Empire look what did the Amhara did to them

once again the Golden will rise .. much better then before they show how they can build a nation .. all it take is another five years they will rise.. but Eritrea will be without government mark my word why the TDF will come to Assmara and will take out issu and make u no government that time i will ask the same question why Eritrean people line up for food aid.. it is only a matter of time..
Last edited by Ethoash on 24 May 2022, 14:39, edited 1 time in total.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 24 May 2022, 14:32

Illiterate Agame trash aka Ethtrash, why not mind your cursed land affairs. As far the Eritrean woman is lucky for she was born from the race that is hard working and does not believe in begging and handouts. Does not lie cheat and steal. Society that believes in achieving it's goals by toiling and sweating. Achieves it's independence by paying dearly with it's lives unlike others. As her husband the Agame goes, she is unlucky and dump him for good and consider her self widowed for Agames are no good for nothing. Hopefully she has no offspring .

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 May 2022, 14:41

lil kogne wrote:
24 May 2022, 14:32
Illiterate Agame trash aka Ethtrash, why not mind your cursed land affairs. As far the Eritrean woman is lucky for she was born from the race that is hard working and does not believe in begging and handouts. Does not lie cheat and steal. Society that believes in achieving it's goals by toiling and sweating. Achieves it's independence by paying dearly with it's lives unlike others. As her husband the Agame goes, she is unlucky and dump him for good and consider her self widowed for Agames are no good for nothing. Hopefully she has no offspring .
you will talk after the TDF come to Assmara and remove ISSU and left u without government after that if the Eritrean women didn't beg then i will give u a win until then just shut your mouth and watch the game .. the game is not over..

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 24 May 2022, 17:27

Ethotrash the illiterate one. even if we had to let you walk in without a battle to come to Asmara, it would be hard for your kuenti leqami tribe to make it for you have no food and energy to make it Ugume unless you have the GMO donated food trucks follow behind you. Mr. Starvin Marvin.
Qomalat you keep talking crap but, would not materialize. Bring it and you know what the consequences are motha.
You are done for good Mother f'u'cker. from now on wards it is downhill for your funfunat alet.