Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Temt
Member+

Re: Final Warning From Mighty Shaebia Eritrean To Siyoum Teshome. You Are Playing With Fire You Will Pay Dearly !!!

Post by Temt » 23 May 2022, 19:46

Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
23 May 2022, 19:18
Are you kidding me? I don't think ShaEbia gives a crap about this idiotic megalomania whose so-called "analyses" is best described as flip-flopping trash. No more than that.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Re: Final Warning From Mighty Shaebia Eritrean To Siyoum Teshome. You Are Playing With Fire You Will Pay Dearly !!!

Post by ethiopianunity » 23 May 2022, 21:17

Who would have known you, you call yourself Yosef Yitna paid foreign agent would speak against pro Ethiopian such as Seyoum Teshome? While you are getting paid how to kill Ethiopia, Seyoum was in Tplf's dungeon being tortured by Tplf. The so called Shabia proves that let alone bring peace in the region, it proves it's absolute dictatorship indeed like N Korean, l thought Told was joking when they say that it must be proof that Shania/lsayas is intolerant of criticism which is death sentence for a nation that kills democracy.

union
Member+

Post by union » 23 May 2022, 23:47

Witaf neqay listro horus, what did you now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ethiopianunity wrote:
23 May 2022, 21:17
Who would have known you, you call yourself Yosef Yitna paid foreign agent would speak against pro Ethiopian such as Seyoum Teshome? While you are getting paid how to kill Ethiopia, Seyoum was in Tplf's dungeon being tortured by Tplf. The so called Shabia proves that let alone bring peace in the region, it proves it's absolute dictatorship indeed like N Korean, l thought Told was joking when they say that it must be proof that Shania/lsayas is intolerant of criticism which is death sentence for a nation that kills democracy.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 03 Sep 2022, 14:26

Union dude,

Why are you trolling me, are you shabo or somethin'?

Right

Post by Right » 03 Sep 2022, 15:05

Wow! Didn’t know Ethiopiaunity likes ST. That means supporting PP and the Oromuma gangs.
I always thought EU is pro Ethiopian and on our side. Now it is clear to me why EU hated Ethio360.