Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

Re: Thank you Dr. Abiy and his government for....

Post by Abere » 26 May 2022, 20:06

You are throwing cheapshot when unable to answer the simplest question, failed to mention just one example of what Abiy Ahmed done for Amhara. This what typical Wutaf-Neqays do only to get paid blood money from thug Abiy Ahmed. In my analysis, the type of empty praise heaping on Abiy Ahmed looks you are ጴንጤ (Nebyu Chufa follower) and fanatic Orommumma who blindly throw support without any critical often misguided by hate to Amhara people. I don't think you are either a confused creature or አጨብጫቢ, you are plain Orommuma and ጴንጤ but trying to hide yourself using encrypted name of Y3n3****w. I unmasked you. But enjoy the አጨብጫቢ dedicated to those other Wutaf-Neqays.

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
26 May 2022, 17:28
From our back and forth conversation over the last couple of days , I can only say two things : You are either on drug or lots of money: No worries I will explain both:
1. On drug- usually people on drug tend to have a compulsion to talk even if they are not expert on anything. They have the urge to say something on anything that raised around the table.
2. On lots money -this one is almost similar to the drug factor but this time they do it for different reason -either the job requires /payment is secured per number of posts or how much one is able to defame others. It’s like working on a a commission. The more you do the more you get , hence one does everything and anything to fulfill that: lie , defame, degrade and so . These guys , usually but not necessarily, don’t even believe in what they say. It’s all about money.

How did I do?

Abere wrote:
26 May 2022, 14:38
Four years ago,

----- Abiy Ahmed was loyalist member of TPLF (aka EPRDF). He used to be the head of the TPLF's criminal intelligence unit that directed and executed the kidnap, arrest, torture, killing of thousands of innocent Ethiopians (particularly of Amhara) who oppose the ethnic minority TPLF thug. He was also a leaker to OLF aided and enabled the genocidal OLF to displace, confiscate and kill - largely hardworking Amhara people.

------ Whereas, General Tefera Mamo, Eskindir Nega, Patriot Zemene Kassie were fighting TPLF throughout their life for the cause of freedom of Ethiopians from the ethnic minority dictatorial thug of TPLF. It was their relentless fight and others that reverberated from home to abroad that trembled TPLF and finally lead to its demise. Abiy Ahmed did not do any favor to any one of them. Thug Abiy Ahmed has the hugest debt of gratitude to these true sons of Ethiopia because of him abled to hijack power peacefully from TPLF but hoodwinked to implement the 15th century savage Orommumma by killing our sacred country of Ethiopia. He is an anti-Ethiopia.

----- Since Abiy grabbed power, the net effect of what did is negative, not even Zero. Amhara people gained nothing because of him. Their livelihood in Shashemene, Bale, Harrar, Wollega, etc. is destroyed; and their precious lives lost in thousands. The war Abiy Ahmed mishandled or aggravated himself brought nothing to Amhara people, other than proving to TPLF that OLF has ability to destroying Tigray and Tigres backbone is broken forever - as he believed so. Amhara people's question of Raya is gone, he gave Raya to TPLF; Humera-Welqait will be given to TPLF to pacify them. All the signs 100% (no budget to Humera-Welqait, no decision, disarming Fano, persecuting Fano, etc.) proves Humera-Welqait is sold to TPLF. About 2/3 of the Amhara economy, largely concentrated in Amhara heart land of Wollo, has been destroyed. Abiy Ahmed pulled over the TPLF to Wollo using the hard-working people of Wollo as his red meat on the top of the trigger to catch and make TPLF bow down to him. Unless someone here is the Wutaf-Neqay of thug Abiy Ahmed, it is a no brainer Amhara people got nothing from Abiy Ahmed. He has been stalking at them to devour them after forcefully kneeling down, breaking the backbone and psyche of Tigres. Luckily, the Amhara people are vigilant and are a head of this thug. Only the illiterate, opportunist, paid sold out Amhara fans whatever disinformation or lie they would like to manufacture.

Selam/ wrote:
26 May 2022, 13:44
Well, where were all those people four years ago? Most of them in jail or hiding.

Abere wrote:
26 May 2022, 12:13
Give concrete evidence of any positive contribution Abiy Ahmed accomplished for Amhara people so that we can try to judge who is the enemy to Amhara people, Abiy Ahmed or Fano Zemene Kassie, General Tefera Mamo, Human Right Activits Eskindir Nega? Blaming any dignified person without evidence is a pure partisan demagogue.
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
26 May 2022, 12:00
"have no right to elect their state leader"......

I never said that, however I did say the people of Amhara to stop blaming others and be courageous to tell individuals using their name to climb to power “ not in my name again” , be it አስመሳይ ፋኖ(not the real FANO) or any other entity pretending to be more Amhara than the Amhara themselves . We have been a round , we know who is who. Of course Amharas has been prosecuted and have been on the receiving end of all kind of evil things designed by TPLF and its backers. My problem is with the people who jus show up and fill the entire world wide wave with their Amhara activism as if the prosecution of Amhara just began with Abiy’s order or as if Abiy is on Amhara killing spree. I am not saying Amharas or anyone for that matter that is being unjustly treated in his/his own country and land should not fight back, because it’s their natural right. All am saying is don’t be manipulated by your own enemies appearing to be sympathizer . Amharas are being attached by double sword. Can you imagine Amharas working with Tamrat Lyme?-isn’t that supposed to be a good lesson? I don’t think Abiy is Amhara’s or any ones enemy( እሱ የኢትዮጵያ ነገር የገባው መሪ ነው) in Ethiopia , the enemy is with in the Amharas ourselves, either Amharas paid by weyanes and its backers or pretending as Amharas but most likely Tigray bandas! get this in your head if you are for real. don't be የቦይ ውሀ- any wicked with own ego ,to take you wherever they want, dig the truth- it out there, don't be emotional (it is legit to be emotional but calm dowm and think afterwards)

Tiago wrote:
26 May 2022, 03:05
የነገሰው / የነገ ሰው :lol: :lol: :lol: ( Y3n3g3s3w ) Yenegesew,

Why do you label Eskindir Nega, Zemene Kassie, General Teferra Mamo as POWER HUNGRY and at the same time ignore the
fact the Amharas
,but expect them to be content with whoever the dictator Abiy
appoints???

Educator

Post by Educator » 26 May 2022, 20:19

I hate to interject but I need to say Abere is winning the debate so far by presenting concrete evidences and sound arguments while Selam proved to be the biggest Wutaf nekai just like Y3n3g3s3w.
It seems Y3n3g3s3w has thrown the towel by resorting to labeling as he/she run out of the usual stupid argument.

Good job Abere!!!!!
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
From our back and forth conversation over the last couple of days , I can only say two things : You are either on drug or lots of money: No worries I will explain both:
1. On drug- usually people on drug tend to have a compulsion to talk even if they are not expert on anything. They have the urge to say something on anything that raised around the table.
2. On lots money -this one is almost similar to the drug factor but this time they do it for different reason -either the job requires /payment is secured per number of posts or how much one is able to defame others. It’s like working on a a commission. The more you do the more you get , hence one does everything and anything to fulfill that: lie , defame, degrade and so . These guys , usually but not necessarily, don’t even believe in what they say. It’s all about money.

How did I do?

Abere wrote:
Four years ago,

----- Abiy Ahmed was loyalist member of TPLF (aka EPRDF). He used to be the head of the TPLF's criminal intelligence unit that directed and executed the kidnap, arrest, torture, killing of thousands of innocent Ethiopians (particularly of Amhara) who oppose the ethnic minority TPLF thug. He was also a leaker to OLF aided and enabled the genocidal OLF to displace, confiscate and kill - largely hardworking Amhara people.

------ Whereas, General Tefera Mamo, Eskindir Nega, Patriot Zemene Kassie were fighting TPLF throughout their life for the cause of freedom of Ethiopians from the ethnic minority dictatorial thug of TPLF. It was their relentless fight and others that reverberated from home to abroad that trembled TPLF and finally lead to its demise. Abiy Ahmed did not do any favor to any one of them. Thug Abiy Ahmed has the hugest debt of gratitude to these true sons of Ethiopia because of him abled to hijack power peacefully from TPLF but hoodwinked to implement the 15th century savage Orommumma by killing our sacred country of Ethiopia. He is an anti-Ethiopia.

----- Since Abiy grabbed power, the net effect of what did is negative, not even Zero. Amhara people gained nothing because of him. Their livelihood in Shashemene, Bale, Harrar, Wollega, etc. is destroyed; and their precious lives lost in thousands. The war Abiy Ahmed mishandled or aggravated himself brought nothing to Amhara people, other than proving to TPLF that OLF has ability to destroying Tigray and Tigres backbone is broken forever - as he believed so. Amhara people's question of Raya is gone, he gave Raya to TPLF; Humera-Welqait will be given to TPLF to pacify them. All the signs 100% (no budget to Humera-Welqait, no decision, disarming Fano, persecuting Fano, etc.) proves Humera-Welqait is sold to TPLF. About 2/3 of the Amhara economy, largely concentrated in Amhara heart land of Wollo, has been destroyed. Abiy Ahmed pulled over the TPLF to Wollo using the hard-working people of Wollo as his red meat on the top of the trigger to catch and make TPLF bow down to him. Unless someone here is the Wutaf-Neqay of thug Abiy Ahmed, it is a no brainer Amhara people got nothing from Abiy Ahmed. He has been stalking at them to devour them after forcefully kneeling down, breaking the backbone and psyche of Tigres. Luckily, the Amhara people are vigilant and are a head of this thug. Only the illiterate, opportunist, paid sold out Amhara fans whatever disinformation or lie they would like to manufacture.

Selam/ wrote:
Well, where were all those people four years ago? Most of them in jail or hiding.

Abere wrote:
Give concrete evidence of any positive contribution Abiy Ahmed accomplished for Amhara people so that we can try to judge who is the enemy to Amhara people, Abiy Ahmed or Fano Zemene Kassie, General Tefera Mamo, Human Right Activits Eskindir Nega? Blaming any dignified person without evidence is a pure partisan demagogue.
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

I never said that, however I did say the people of Amhara to stop blaming others and be courageous to tell individuals using their name to climb to power “ not in my name again” , be it አስመሳይ ፋኖ(not the real FANO) or any other entity pretending to be more Amhara than the Amhara themselves . We have been a round , we know who is who. Of course Amharas has been prosecuted and have been on the receiving end of all kind of evil things designed by TPLF and its backers. My problem is with the people who jus show up and fill the entire world wide wave with their Amhara activism as if the prosecution of Amhara just began with Abiy’s order or as if Abiy is on Amhara killing spree. I am not saying Amharas or anyone for that matter that is being unjustly treated in his/his own country and land should not fight back, because it’s their natural right. All am saying is don’t be manipulated by your own enemies appearing to be sympathizer . Amharas are being attached by double sword. Can you imagine Amharas working with Tamrat Lyme?-isn’t that supposed to be a good lesson? I don’t think Abiy is Amhara’s or any ones enemy( እሱ የኢትዮጵያ ነገር የገባው መሪ ነው) in Ethiopia , the enemy is with in the Amharas ourselves, either Amharas paid by weyanes and its backers or pretending as Amharas but most likely Tigray bandas! get this in your head if you are for real. don't be የቦይ ውሀ- any wicked with own ego ,to take you wherever they want, dig the truth- it out there, don't be emotional (it is legit to be emotional but calm dowm and think afterwards)

Tiago wrote:

Why do you label Eskindir Nega, Zemene Kassie, General Teferra Mamo as POWER HUNGRY and at the same time ignore the
fact the Amharas
appoints???

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 May 2022, 22:16

Four years ago, you would be behind bars for writing this let alone carrying guns in public and beat the sh!t out of TPLF leeches. You could be critical and thankful at the same time.
Abere wrote:
Four years ago,

Selam/ wrote:

Abere wrote:
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

Tiago wrote:

fact the Amharas
appoints???

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 27 May 2022, 02:55

This Y3n3g3s3w crap aka Yenegesew is Yemotesew

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 27 May 2022, 10:35

Oh boy, I am closing on you! Ain’t I? But I am not going to expose your profile until am 100% sure who you are. So now you narrowed it down to one (50 % of your profile is is a given ) and Kibramlak, Educator have joined you which would make it easy to guess( no need of profile analysis is needed)- birds of the same feather.fly together..
On a more serious note though, why do you advocate for Amhara people? Is it just because you are a human(humanity?), is it because of political affiliations? Or political game? Or is it because you are a victim? You can be an Oromo and still advocate for your fellow citizens not just for Oromos. In the same fashion you can be guragie. Kembata, Tigray e.t.c. What is your reason , with out going in to details , for advocating for Amharas? , if I may ask? 🤔

Abere wrote:
26 May 2022, 20:06
You are throwing cheapshot when unable to answer the simplest question, failed to mention just one example of what Abiy Ahmed done for Amhara. This what typical Wutaf-Neqays do only to get paid blood money from thug Abiy Ahmed. In my analysis, the type of empty praise heaping on Abiy Ahmed looks you are ጴንጤ (Nebyu Chufa follower) and fanatic Orommumma who blindly throw support without any critical often misguided by hate to Amhara people. I don't think you are either a confused creature or አጨብጫቢ, you are plain Orommuma and ጴንጤ but trying to hide yourself using encrypted name of Y3n3****w. I unmasked you. But enjoy the አጨብጫቢ dedicated to those other Wutaf-Neqays.

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

How did I do?

Abere wrote:
Four years ago,

Selam/ wrote:

Abere wrote:
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 27 May 2022, 14:11

This is how good leader turn against it's people. The responsible for Aby misdirection is Oromiya. Oromiya is being offered Ethiopia to divide like piece of pie and get rid of it's competitors Tplf and Amara. Oromiya ruled by Olf, in turn with it's connection with Tplf and Shabia, and if course, Pp and Aby listens the main anti Ethiopian, Eritrea, put himself now as dictator anything Ethiopian and Amara. It is the pressure. Behind those, are foreigners as well

The Olf has set "Ethiopia" like media. I had suspicion about the Oromo journalist interviewing General Tefera Mamo. The journalist is typical foreign programmed journalist copying and pasting foreign journalist. Merara Gudina is also agent for foreigners. Watch out, there are many Olf working for foreigners inside Ethiopia to get Ethiopians targeted. It is a done deal now over 70% those living in Ethiopia are completely taken over and funded to work against Ethiopia and themselves. I did not feel comfortable about the journalist questions. By agreeing with General Tefera , asking calculated type of questiins so that the General would say something critical to govt or Dr Aby. I think, the journalist set up the General.

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 27 May 2022, 17:22

Ethiopian sovereignty comes first irrespective of almost anything in that land. If any citizen is working against the interests of Ethiopia it is a crime. It is called Treason! -guilty of the crime of betraying one's country. and the government has all the mandate to arrest and prosecute that individual . So the burden of proof lies on the government to proof it beyond reasonable doubt that treasonous crime has been committed. If an elected government feels individuals has committed treasonous crime no one should be immune :Journalists, parliamentarians, activists , the military even the prime minister ….

ethiopianunity wrote:
27 May 2022, 14:11
This is how good leader turn against it's people. The responsible for Aby misdirection is Oromiya. Oromiya is being offered Ethiopia to divide like piece of pie and get rid of it's competitors Tplf and Amara. Oromiya ruled by Olf, in turn with it's connection with Tplf and Shabia, and if course, Pp and Aby listens the main anti Ethiopian, Eritrea, put himself now as dictator anything Ethiopian and Amara. It is the pressure. Behind those, are foreigners as well

The Olf has set "Ethiopia" like media. I had suspicion about the Oromo journalist interviewing General Tefera Mamo. The journalist is typical foreign programmed journalist copying and pasting foreign journalist. Merara Gudina is also agent for foreigners. Watch out, there are many Olf working for foreigners inside Ethiopia to get Ethiopians targeted. It is a done deal now over 70% those living in Ethiopia are completely taken over and funded to work against Ethiopia and themselves. I did not feel comfortable about the journalist questions. By agreeing with General Tefera , asking calculated type of questiins so that the General would say something critical to govt or Dr Aby. I think, the journalist set up the General.

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 28 May 2022, 11:15

Thank you the “superman” Prime Minister, he is never get tired!
Is he?

ይሄ ሁሉ የምእራባውያን ኢትዮጵያ ላይ መረባረብ እንደዚህ ያለ ጀነሬሽን ኢትዮጵያ ወይም አፍሪካ ውስጥ እንዳይፈጠር /እንዳያብብ መሆኑን ስንቶቻችን ተገንዝበናል??

Abere

Post by Abere » 28 May 2022, 11:49

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 28 May 2022, 13:14

Abere ደነበረ መቸም ያንተ ነገር የአብይ ስም ሲነሳ ያንገፈግፍሃል ፣ያንዘፈዝፍሃል ያንገሸግሽሃል ነው የሚባለው
Who , specially claiming himself an Ethiopian, in his right mind feel that bitter at the success( atleast attmpting to succeed) of his country's leader unless he is a cerified banda(weyane) or paid by foreign powers to work against the interests of his people and country or a third option is uninformed, innocent person but you are disqualified from.

Abere wrote:
28 May 2022, 11:49

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 28 May 2022, 13:36

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
27 May 2022, 17:22
Ethiopian sovereignty comes first irrespective of almost anything in that land. If any citizen is working against the interests of Ethiopia it is a crime. It is called Treason! -guilty of the crime of betraying one's country. and the government has all the mandate to arrest and prosecute that individual . So the burden of proof lies on the government to proof it beyond reasonable doubt that treasonous crime has been committed. If an elected government feels individuals has committed treasonous crime no one should be immune :Journalists, parliamentarians, activists , the military even the prime minister ….

ethiopianunity wrote:

Y3n.... :lol: :lol: ,

Unless you are admitting that Ethiopia is now under the control of foreigners, colonization to be exact therefore you might be trying to tell me those traitors are not but serving colonialists within the country, then we can agree on that, they are not traitors. if you don't see the level of traitors in Ethiopia, why don't you start with traitors like Merara, oh, Tplf, Lidetu, Jawar who got released after taking vacation retreat in prison, you must be sleeping. in a country where there is constitution that segregates society, no rule of law yet established, you tell me there is justice for the people or against the traitors? The country still needs lots of work, let alone there is rule of law. Also, supporting Tplf does not count? While you are at it, Weyane is ok according to you? How about insighting racism against Ethiopians? By the way those right now establishing alien policies on Ethiopia to disintegrate it, do they count as traitors, or even call them foreigners?

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 28 May 2022, 15:15

If i understand you correctly you have an issue with 1. arrests going on in the country 2. you have issue with the constitutoon.

well the good news is you are not alone , many people /Ethiopians have a lot of issue(if that gives you some confort ). With 100+ years of accumulated issues which were deliberately made worse the past 30 years by none other than the certified Banda (weyane) , it’s backers and some surrogate organizations, it isnot suprising at all to have issues. So now what is the way out of this accumulated issues? Is it bringing back weyane?, overthrown the only elected , for the first time in our entire history, prime minister and see the strongest men in the country take over, ወይስ "የዲሞክራሲ እናት አሜሪካ " መታ ትምራን ይሆን?
I believe the Abiy government, with all its shortcomings, is attempting to deal with decades old accumulated multitude of issues the country has. It is do-able but One of the challeges is the nature of the problems tests people's patience. The other challege to solving Ethiopia's problems is that some of our people , politicians alike, just woke up from their sleep early in the morning and want all these problems miraclesly disappear or gone . They just wake up in the morning and put their wish list of problems to be gone overnight on facebook or rant them on youTube.

That is not going to happen, in fact attempting to do so will likely take us back where we were or even worse.

So let us give achance for this one , to me , it is promising to say the least.

ethiopianunity wrote:
28 May 2022, 13:36
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
27 May 2022, 17:22

ethiopianunity wrote:

Y3n.... :lol: :lol: ,

Unless you are admitting that Ethiopia is now under the control of foreigners, colonization to be exact therefore you might be trying to tell me those traitors are not but serving colonialists within the country, then we can agree on that, they are not traitors. if you don't see the level of traitors in Ethiopia, why don't you start with traitors like Merara, oh, Tplf, Lidetu, Jawar who got released after taking vacation retreat in prison, you must be sleeping. in a country where there is constitution that segregates society, no rule of law yet established, you tell me there is justice for the people or against the traitors? The country still needs lots of work, let alone there is rule of law. Also, supporting Tplf does not count? While you are at it, Weyane is ok according to you? How about insighting racism against Ethiopians? By the way those right now establishing alien policies on Ethiopia to disintegrate it, do they count as traitors, or even call them foreigners?

Abere

Post by Abere » 28 May 2022, 16:27

Y3n3****w
Since you failed to show any positive dividend Amhara people got from their sacrificial investment in Abiy Ahmed's PP-OLF, you blindly label individuals who are critical of him. To be honest, Wutaf-Neqay people like you are hurting him more than helping him. Bitter advice from genuine citizens like I am doing saves and helps Abiy Ahmed more than your Wutaf-Neqela.
የአንተ አይነቱ ከንቱ ውዳሴ በኋላ ውርደት ነው የሚያመጣው። መልካም ምክር ከኮሶ ይመረግጋል።
ግን የአጨብጫቢነኝ ቪድዮ በደንብ አዳመጥከው? ሁለቱን በደንብ ተመልከት

1) የአገኜሁ ተሻገር ቀደምት ለመለስ ዜናዊ አሁን ደግሞ ለኦሮሙማ ያደረገው ውታፍ አነቃቅል ድንቅ ነው።

2) ዐብይ አህመድ እራሱን ለጠቅላይ ሚንስትነት ሲመርጥ ይኸ ሌላው በደንብ አጨብጫቢዎች የተሳተፉበት አይደለም ዎይ።
ለመሆኑ 1ኛ እና 2ኛ ክፍል ተማሪ በነበርከብት ጊዜ የክፍል ሞኒተር (አለቃ) መርጠህ ታውቃለህ? በቃ የክፍል ሞኒተር ማስመረጥ የተሻለ ዲሞክራሲያዊ ነው ከአብይ አህመድ ጠ/ሚር ምርጫ ሂደት። 1ኛ ክፍል ሞኒተር የሚያስመርጠው የክፍል ሃላፊው ነው እንጅ ባለ ጉልቤው ሞኒተር አይደለም። አጨብጫቢ እኮ ዐይኖቹ በጥቁር ጨርቅ የተሸፈነበት ሰው ነው።

Abere wrote:
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
28 May 2022, 13:14
Who , specially claiming himself an Ethiopian, in his right mind feel that bitter at the success( atleast attmpting to succeed) of his country's leader unless he is a cerified banda(weyane) or paid by foreign powers to work against the interests of his people and country or a third option is uninformed, innocent person but you are disqualified from.

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 28 May 2022, 17:28

ወታፍ ነቃይ, ወታፍ ነቃይ, ወታፍ ነቃይ, .....ከዚህ ምድር ላይ ይንቀልህ አፍህን በጣም በከፈትክ ቁጥር የጭንቅላትህን ባዶነት ከማሳየትና ማንነህን ቁልጭ አርገህ ከማሳየት በስተቀር እኔ ምንም የምትለው ትርጉም አይሰጡኝም አንደኛ የነገሮችህ መደጋገም ችክ ያልክ ነገር ሁለተኛ የስድብ ችሎታህን ሳላደንቅ ነገሬን ብቋጭ አለቃህ የለፋህበትን የሚከፍልህ አለመሰለኝም

Abere wrote:
28 May 2022, 16:27
Y3n3****w
Since you failed to show any positive dividend Amhara people got from their sacrificial investment in Abiy Ahmed's PP-OLF, you blindly label individuals who are critical of him. To be honest, Wutaf-Neqay people like you are hurting him more than helping him. Bitter advice from genuine citizens like I am doing saves and helps Abiy Ahmed more than your Wutaf-Neqela.

ለመሆኑ 1ኛ እና 2ኛ ክፍል ተማሪ በነበርከብት ጊዜ የክፍል ሞኒተር (አለቃ) መርጠህ ታውቃለህ? በቃ የክፍል ሞኒተር ማስመረጥ የተሻለ ዲሞክራሲያዊ ነው ከአብይ አህመድ ጠ/ሚር ምርጫ ሂደት። 1ኛ ክፍል ሞኒተር የሚያስመርጠው የክፍል ሃላፊው ነው እንጅ ባለ ጉልቤው ሞኒተር አይደለም። አጨብጫቢ እኮ ዐይኖቹ በጥቁር ጨርቅ የተሸፈነበት ሰው ነው።

Abere wrote:
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

Abere

Post by Abere » 28 May 2022, 21:15

:lol: :lol: :lol:
እንድህ እንድታምን ነበር እፈልግ የነበረው። ከንቱ ውዳሴ ነውር መሆኑን ማመንህ መልካም ነው። በአእምሮህ እንጅ በበላው ሆድህ ምክንያት ባዶ ውዳሴ ማስታጋባት አይበጅም ለአንተም ክብር ቢሆን ለተወዳሹም።

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
28 May 2022, 17:28
ወታፍ ነቃይ, ወታፍ ነቃይ, ወታፍ ነቃይ, .....ከዚህ ምድር ላይ ይንቀልህ አፍህን በጣም በከፈትክ ቁጥር የጭንቅላትህን ባዶነት ከማሳየትና ማንነህን ቁልጭ አርገህ ከማሳየት በስተቀር እኔ ምንም የምትለው ትርጉም አይሰጡኝም አንደኛ የነገሮችህ መደጋገም ችክ ያልክ ነገር ሁለተኛ የስድብ ችሎታህን ሳላደንቅ ነገሬን ብቋጭ አለቃህ የለፋህበትን የሚከፍልህ አለመሰለኝም

Abere wrote:
Y3n3****w

Abere wrote:
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 29 May 2022, 14:40

Abere ደነበረ-the certified banda specializing in Amharas affairs. Do you know that if you are an Amhara Working against the Amhara people , then you are worse than the original bandas and will be dealt with soon or later.

And you felt you convinced the entire world with your rant in dividing Fano and EDF. No you won't , you will never ever achieve that . Ethiopians, Amharas incuded more than ever are well informed about their country and their enemies. There are few misguided individuals and some losers and other go between ስግብግብስ but once Ethiopia gets the position it deserves in the world stage all these will fade away, so will you .

Abere wrote:
28 May 2022, 21:15
እንድህ እንድታምን ነበር እፈልግ የነበረው። ከንቱ ውዳሴ ነውር መሆኑን ማመንህ መልካም ነው። በአእምሮህ እንጅ በበላው ሆድህ ምክንያት ባዶ ውዳሴ ማስታጋባት አይበጅም ለአንተም ክብር ቢሆን ለተወዳሹም።

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

Abere wrote:
Y3n3****w

Abere wrote:
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

Abere

Post by Abere » 29 May 2022, 15:28

ለማንኛውም ታሪክ ዳኛ ሁኖ ይፈርዳል። ያኔ ማን አስመሳይ ማን ደግሞ ኢትዮጵያዊ እንደ ሆነ ግልጽ ይሆናል። Until then stay on board on Abiy Ahmed's ship and enjoy the rough ride. I also will keep an eye if the ship you are on board can sail or wil be ill-fated titanic. I raise my voice to warn of the danger of the ocean current for the ship is loaded of lives that should be saved and economy wasted for nothing.
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
29 May 2022, 14:40
Abere ደነበረ-the certified banda specializing in Amharas affairs. Do you know that if you are an Amhara Working against the Amhara people , then you are worse than the original bandas and will be dealt with soon or later.

And you felt you convinced the entire world with your rant in dividing Fano and EDF. No you won't , you will never ever achieve that . Ethiopians, Amharas incuded more than ever are well informed about their country and their enemies. There are few misguided individuals and some losers and other go between ስግብግብስ but once Ethiopia gets the position it deserves in the world stage all these will fade away, so will you .

Abere wrote:

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

Abere wrote:
Y3n3****w

Abere wrote:
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 29 May 2022, 17:25

The fact that Abiy Ahmed's ride is rought, doen't necessarily mean we have to abandon and switch sides. After all it isn't Abiy's , it is Ethiopia's fate at stake so to speak and it has never been smooth ride for Ethiopia for a while now. So what's new now. ? Is it because weyane is in 'quarantine ' and needed scape strategy by creating a Titanic ship out of Ethiopia ? That's what weyane backer/westerners told us just before they(Weyanes) were chased to Meqele with a peed of Hussien Bolt by none other than EDF and FANO under the direct command of ዶር, ኮለኔል, PM Abiy Ahmed!
Get that in your head before claiming sympathetic of AMhara or any other group
Abere wrote:
29 May 2022, 15:28
ለማንኛውም ታሪክ ዳኛ ሁኖ ይፈርዳል። ያኔ ማን አስመሳይ ማን ደግሞ ኢትዮጵያዊ እንደ ሆነ ግልጽ ይሆናል። Until then stay on board on Abiy Ahmed's ship and enjoy the rough ride. I also will keep an eye if the ship you are on board can sail or wil be ill-fated titanic. I raise my voice to warn of the danger of the ocean current for the ship is loaded of lives that should be saved and economy wasted for nothing.
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
29 May 2022, 14:40

Abere wrote:

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

Abere wrote:
Y3n3****w

Abere wrote:
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 04 Jun 2022, 12:22

Thank you for that one too!

“What an incredible story of success. Africa has what it takes to feed itself,” Adesina said.

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 05 Jun 2022, 15:41

ከተኩላዎች ምስጋና እነደማይገኝ አውቃቹ.....

A leader with a vision is what Ethiopians need not some random ....who tries to solve a problem he doesn't understand !

እኔና ብዙዎች እናመሰግናለን, መሪዎቻችን