Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temari

I hate to say this!

Post by temari » 22 May 2022, 16:27

I hate to say this but from the north in Tigray through Amhara to Oromia etc., most of Ethiopian opposition and rebel leaders are low IQ. They don't have the mental capacity to assess reality honestly and rigorously (including that of their foes and themselves) and plan strategically and long term. Most of them are lead by emotions and instincts like animals focusing only on what is right/just in their own eyes now while shutting down their God given brains. Hence it is not surprising to see that a government with a half functioning brain can easily beat them again and again. Anybody with a half functioning brain could have seen this coming long time ago but not those who are lead by emotions and instinct.

After all, the world is ruled by those with brains not by the just and the brave!

https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 1#p1266136

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: I hate to say this!

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 22 May 2022, 16:40

temari do you figure this out now ? Of course they are. None of them could write a single rational paragraph informing us for what purpose they are fighting for. If you just peel off the slogan there is nothing left there.