Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Agames and Eritreans alliance……

Post by Cigar » 22 May 2022, 16:06

I hate to say this, but it is necessary to let the gullible Ethiopians know that politics is very dirty and one always even align with its number one enemy to destroy another potential enemy who wants to take advantage of the so called hate of the so called enemies.
Now, after all the praises and admirations lots of Ethiopians were giving the Eritrean troops and Eritrea for saving Ethiopia from disintegration by the coward, funfunat aliet agames, we are witnessing not by the Ethiopian federal govt but from the same ordinary Ethiopia citizens who were praising Eritrea coming to their rescue during Ethiopia’s tough times, saying that they will never ever forget what Eritrea did to save Ethiopia, making 180* turn and bad mouthing Eritrea and worse advocating that Ethiopia should invade Eritrea (mission impossible), should steal Assab, change the Eritrean leadership and crap like that.
And as Eritreans so far we believe the biggest backstabbing that is done to Eritrea is by woyane and we have not any appetite to forgive the coward ungrateful woyane aka funfunat agames. We still are working to destroy it for good not because it dared Ethiopia, but because it backstab Eritrea.
Now, for Eritrea it will be much easier to forgive woyane and and make tigray as Eritrea’s buffer zone in the event of potential misguided Ethiopians intention to invade or attack Eritrea (reason unknown) and knowing that the funfunat agames have no principle or dignity and thus will happily side with Eritrea, for their number one wish and dream is to be forgiven and get in the fold of Eritrea and will even be happily willing to fight on behalf of Eritrea against the misguided Ethiopians. After all having themselves calling Tigray People Liberation Front they spent 17 years not in tigray but inside Eritrea cleaning Shaebia’s armaments to li’ck Eritreans behinds to go to Arat kilo and sometimes killing their own Ethiopian troops who were encroaching in Eritrea. Once a slave always a slave that is.
So what I am saying is that Eritrea did and will do what it did before with out any one’s help. It destroyed the Ethiopian previous leaders (all Ethiopians including when woyane was in power bringing all Ethiopians alongside it) and thus doesn’t need woyane aka the funfunat agames to defeat any potential enemy, but it will be very disastrous for Ethiopia to make Eritrea as enemy or to backstab Eritrea like what woyane did and is paying dearly as we speak and again even though Eritrea can create the same miseries it is creating in tigray, such miseries will be worse for Ethiopia if Ethiopia forced Eritrea to side with the devil itself to punish yet another backstabber.
Ethiopians need to respect Eritrea and its sovereignty and hold tightly the friendship they have with Eritrea. Less than that Eritrea even though it doesn’t need any body’s help to defend itself, it also have other options or cards to play.
Backstabbing always have deadly consequences.

NB:
If you the Ethiopians by now do not know the dignity or pride less agames…… how they want to be Eritreans and can do what Eritrea asks them, then you will deserve what comes to you if you want to fu’ck with Eritrea or backstab it.

“yeqwatum lawird bila, Yenibitwan talech”
Remeber your own proverb.

POLITICS IS DIRTY and there is no country who knows and can play that game than Eritrea, and please for your sake and for the hate we have with them funfunat agames, don’t force us to forgive these funfunat, dignity less, pride less, ungrateful agames…if you are stupid like them to do so, you will pay more miseries than they are facing.
Don’t freaking spoil the good thing going on for you.
Be like Eritrea. Have principles and stick to it.
Eritrea doesn’t like WISHWASHI people.
Again Eritrea proved the world that it can defeat its enemies which were supported by super powers numerous times, and it never played IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE games…. Don’t try to PUSH us…. We don’t like that.

Fiyameta

Re: Agames and Eritreans alliance……

Post by Fiyameta » 22 May 2022, 16:29

ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ባዕሉ ጎቦ ኮይኑ አብቲ ጎቦ ተጸጊዑ።

If you are able to fully comprehend the above phrase there's no need for making emotional rants. To put it simply, we Eritreans don't play politics with the lives of our people, nor do we seek allies when it comes to protecting our sovereignty. Period! I suggest you read Shabait more often, and TPLF 360 less, to spare you from further unnecessary distress.

Abere

Post by Abere » 22 May 2022, 16:47

@Cigar,

I think you are making a blanket accusation by referring Ethiopians. Who are and what group are these Ethiopians you are talking about? You need to be specific. In my understanding, historically these two (TPLF and OLF/now ODP-PP) used to be close friend and ally to ሻዕብያ. This is known to everyone. TPLF was assisted ,funded and carried to power with the support of Arab, Western countries and ሻዕብያ. However, TPLF finally slapped the hand of ሻዕብያ, isolated Eritrea from the rest of the world, locked Eritrea people in decades of impoverishment. After ሻዕብያ harvested in hundred folds of misfortunes from its investment in TPLF, it put its hope in OLF/OPDO; consequently, many OLF thugs flocked to Eritrea. Eritrea fed them, gave them goat herding occupation, terrace building and soil conservation activities. Toward the end of the crumble of the TPLF government, OLF got the opportunity to come to Addis Ababa and mingled with the true ordinary liberators of Ethiopia. Sadly, the OLF goat herders coming from Eritrea, celebrated their arrival at Addis Ababa by slaughtering the Gamo and Gurage people in Burayo, environ of Addis Ababa. The OLF ringleader Abiy Ahmed had been a close friend of Isaias Afework (flattering him ኢሱ). Just like Melese Zenawi of TPLF, the OLF of thug Abiy Ahmed is now betraying Eritrea. So, who should be blamed for this, the Ethiopia people or TPLF or OLF? Both OLF and TPLF are the babies made by ሻዕብያ. We Ethiopians see them as toy. No Ethiopia has ill-intentions for Eritrea people. We Ethiopians leave this up to Eritrea, which snake it will put back in its pocket, if she wants too. It is not bothering us because we know the same would happen again. But I don’t think Eritrea this time around makes such a silly decision.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 22 May 2022, 16:49

Fyameta, I fully explained our principle, the hate we have in the funfunat agames, their backstabbing nature and the unforgiving nature principle we have in them.
But after you hear a 180* degree turn attitude from “THE ERITREA PEOPLE ARE OUR SAVIOURS, WE WILL NEVER EVER FORGET THEIR COMING TO THE AID OF ETHIOPIA’S DARK TIMES TO WE WANT TO INVADE ERITREA, STEAL ASSAB, CHANGE LEADERSHIP” some one needs to remind them that WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE principle.
Yes I said that we don’t need to sell our souls to our sworn enemy and I believe that is our principle, but some one needs to remind the stupid or gullible Ethiopians which I see in Ethiopian videos who advocate for such, that not only we can defend ourselves like we always did, but to think the unthinkable and appreciate the good thing going on for them by befriending Eritrea.
Because what I see is that some of them are trying to take advantage of the animosity we have with the funfunat aliet and want to further their mission impossible agendas what we believe was what woyane had in mind (the same dream and wish) while our eyes are focused on woyane.
In other words to put doubt or facts in their faces and to think twice not to rock the peaceful Eritrean boat they are riding.

union
Member+

Post by union » 22 May 2022, 17:33

Cigar too is a confused one. I can't believe to see so many Eritreans being confused to this point.

You claim to want to work with agmes just because of some individual Ethiopians who said something you don't like? that is plane childish.
I am glad you are different from the Eritrean government. We don't see childish calculations from the eri government.

You are fighting with agames to secure your interest and help Ethiopians along the way which is a win win situation for you and us. You want Badime and you want to stop the agames dream of the red sea and control of the whole Eritrea. Period.

Agames are looking for plenty of resource. If they join you they would want you to provide that for them. In the eyes of the agame you are not a real tigrean. They are the real tigraian from Axum. :lol: so they would want to dominate you and creat the agazian country and wave the agazian flag. They fighting Ethiopians now for the same reason. They are not going to settle for less just because you invited them. They need billions, that is what the fight is about. Or they need a land that can produce billions like Welkiet. It ain't about nothing else for them :lol:

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 22 May 2022, 17:44

The Media is very powerful tool in changing and influencing opinions and it is the most powerful weapon the Western World use efficiently, specially the US, to control the world.

TPLF knows this well and spending a lot of money paying for fake news and opinions of the paid agents such as Martin Plaut, Kjetil Tronvoll, Alex de Waal and the shallow ones of Ethio 360.

TPLF and its enablers are using Media relentlessly to divide people, and weaken solidarities in the region.

So avoid galloping every junk and fake news that comes your way and challenge it. The social media to some extent can be a good tool to counteract the Fake News and Opinions of Paid Agents.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 22 May 2022, 17:48

Of course, politics is a dirty game, and of course, as I've said before; the Eritrean forces got involved for their own interests, not because they're some benevolent angels who wanted to ''save Ethiopia.'' Now, which Ethiopians are you referring to? The ones on this forum, which are few in number? Or is there a particular political party or politician saying such things, that would make an Eritrean think of allying with the TPLF/TDF/.. etc?

Eritreans can ally with whomever they wish to, that's fine, but I guarantee that, TPLF will never rule as it did before; the most you guys could do is help them fight whomever their/your collective foes are, be it Abiy's regime, or whomever it is. Imposing them on the rest of Ethiopia, in power, as you did in the 1990's, - is like trying to fit a camel into the eye of a needle, it's impossible. The conditions that were conducive for such a thing, that were present then, aren't here now. The Amhara elites and Oromo elites may disagree on many things politically, along with other groups, but NOBODY would allow the TPLF to come back to power, regardless of the disagreements amongst them. At that point, it'd be the modern day version of zemene mesafint, and Ethiopia would turn into various states/confederacies, with autonomous governments, armies, etc.

Remember: It was the Oromo youth, then other Ethiopians such as Amharas, along with the parties within the EPRDF, who dismantled the power of the TPLF within Ethiopia; the Eritreans simply watched from afar, laughing at the pitiful state of the TPLF. Eritrea has a formidable army, no doubt, but it'd take more than that, to effectively reimpose the TPLF back in power, a lot more than that, not to mention that, it'd just lead to more and more Oromo soldiers, militias, police, etc, to defect to the OLF, the masses would make Oromia ungovernable, and I'm sure the Afar, the Somali, the Sidama, etc, would react in a similar way....
Last edited by Sadacha Macca on 22 May 2022, 17:51, edited 1 time in total.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 22 May 2022, 17:50

I have no problem trusting z welqait amharas and fanos and gondere amharas and shwa amharas, but those amharasmixed with who got galla blood i don't trust them. I will never trust any1 from cursed-land-tigray, so no fkkking way that we Eritreans will make any political or military strategy with cursed-land-tigray. Of course u got some sick minded ethiopians or at least agames pretending 2 be ethiopians here on this web-site, but u can't assume that all ethiopians think like that, specially about our Eritrean red-sea. So no i don't agree with ur assession that we Eritreans should work with agames against ethiopians.

union
Member+

Post by union » 22 May 2022, 18:06

exactly, you have to be particular now a days when you refer to an Ethiopian because we have wahabi olfs who hate any Habesha to their bones and they still have Ethiopian passport. They pretend to be Amara or Agame or any group to get their agenda across.

we fought with Tplf for over 30 years before we chased them back to dedebit. We were in Eritrea organizing our rebels. Don't you remember that warrior Abera Goba, he was based in Eritrea for 7 years, he was going in and out of Eritrea arming the Gonderes and attacking tplfs as needed. Tplf was afraid of them, so Birhanu nega and others wanted a piece of that success and went to Eritrea. That is the truth. To make the story short, Tplf run away to Mekele because Amara was going to block them. If they had good relations with Amara, no one would have removed them from power. They were afraid of Fano, period. And Esayas was a help! Remember, they lost 3 major battles against the Gondres before they run away back to dedebit!
tarik wrote:
22 May 2022, 17:50
I have no problem trusting z welqait amharas and fanos and gondere amharas and shwa amharas, but those amharasmixed with who got galla blood i don't trust them. I will never trust any1 from cursed-land-tigray, so no fkkking way that we Eritreans will make any political or military strategy with cursed-land-tigray. Of course u got some sick minded ethiopians or at least agames pretending 2 be ethiopians here on this web-site, but u can't assume that all ethiopians think like that, specially about our Eritrean red-sea. So no i don't agree with ur assession that we Eritreans should work with agames against ethiopians.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 22 May 2022, 18:41

People there is no Eritrean who hates and wants to destroy the funfunat agames than your honorable patriotic Eritrean Cigar. By now you all know that.
I am tired of letting the Ethiopian officials who are in position go scot free by the lame excuses, “oh don’t worry that it is not them but few Eritrea haters gullible Ethiopians or the filthy aganes acting as Eritreans”.
Did you hear the Ethiopian high official named Demeke or something like that saying in Tv that the federal Ethiopian govt is working hard to revisit the internationally verdicted Badime issue putting Ethiopia’s interests first?
What does Ethiopia’s first interests has to do with Eritrean sovereignty or legal territories?
Didn’t Abiy say (not that Eritrea gave a crap whether he said it or not) that Badime and its environs are Eritrea’s territories per the EEBC and the Algeria’s agreements which was observed and got signatories of the world body and hence got rewarded a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE?
Well, I am sorry if Demeke’s video him saying it is doctored or not. So are you guys telling me the video is doctored?
I just can’t trust any Ethiopian govt. The freaking silence of Abiy himself about all be them reliable sources or fake news which are floating around is the cause of these people trying to creat friction between the two countries.
Again what Abiy needs to do is go to Asmara or Massawa even as a vacation to shut these liars who are trying to turn every stone to create friction. Because they are not accusing PIA for backstabbing but Abiy.
Why are we Eritreans to get in doubts by such lies and we can’t put them in doubts like my title of the thread says?
Two can play the game too.

Zack

Post by Zack » 22 May 2022, 22:21

I never understoood this Eritrean policy and I think it’s a Sheabia policy also that states that they want to see a unified Ethiopia. Why on earth would Eritrea put so much effort to let Ethiopia. E a unified country when half of the people do not wish to be part of this evil empire created by the clever by half amharas. Agamas or not amharas have never really given up on the independence of Eritrea and consider its still a renegade province of Abyssinia.
Having said that Agames don’t mind to be under the shadow of the Eritreans but. It isn’t in Eritrea to have a strong unified Ethiopia it’s counterproductive . Ethiopia will always. Try to invade Eritrea because of a sea out let because It needs territory’s that don’t belong to them. It’s population is increasing keep an eye on the amhara yaa ereteriya

Dr Zackovich

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 22 May 2022, 23:16

ፈረንጆች ጌቶቻችን ነው የትግራይ ወጣቶችና ህፃናት ወታደሮችን በጦርነት በማስፈጀት ኤርትራን ለመቆጣጠር የሚፈልጉ ኡንጂ ፡ ኡኛ ሰርተን ራሳችንን መመገብ ኡንኳን የማንችል ተጋሩ የባሕር ባለቤት ለመሆን ብንፈልግም አቅምም ብቃትም ጉልበትም የለንም። ሌላው ኢትዮጵያዊም ኡንዲሁ። :roll: :roll:

ፈረንጆቹ ጌቶቻችን የአፍሪቃን ተፈጥሮኣዊ ሃብት ለመዝረፍ ኡንዲችሉ ባቋቋሙት ዘመናዊ ስውር ባርነት ውስጥ የሚኖሩ ህዝቦች የፈረንጆቹን ጥቅም ኡንደ የራሳቸውን ጥቅም አድርገው እንዲያዩ በመደረጉ በባርነት ውስጥ እንዳሉ በጭራሽ አይረዱትም። ይህ ነው ቹግራችን። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry:

Zack

Post by Zack » 23 May 2022, 13:02

By the way Agame eri alliance isn’t something new it’s something that existed in the seventh. 80s early 90s. Even isias supported tpdm rebels I mean it can be done. Amhara ideologically are more of a threat at the moments. I don’t think agames will serve any purpose they are to weak now defeated Eritrea should seek alliance with galas gambeelas Somalis and other oppressed peoples

Dr Zackovich