union
Member+

Re: Tempus Ajax Rerum! Eritreans @ Unity Park

Post by union » 21 May 2022, 17:43

አንተ ዝም ብለህ አጨብጭብ። ስለ ፓለቲካ የምታውቀው ነገር የለም። መፀሀፍ እያነበብክ ቁጭ ብለህ ዘላብድ :lol:

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 May 2022, 17:58

The whole thing is confusing at least to Revelations. Eritreans are celebrating their Independence Day in Addis today, and Tigreans were demonstrating in London holding slogans that requested
“Western Tigray” to be returned to Tigray. In the meantime we were told Eritrea was giving military training to Fanos. The Abiy administration however has seemed to be after Fanos as another news circulating indicated. I don’t blame Revelations for his being confused ; I am also on my way to lose the main point of the current narrative.
Welcome to the cyberspace where everyone no matter how ill-equipped is able to manufacture controversy. There are buyers to it.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 21 May 2022, 18:06

Fascist Abiy's cadre will deny the obvious until his time MEISON like falling happens. By then it's too late to even run!

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
21 May 2022, 17:58
The whole thing is confusing at least to Revelations. Eritreans are celebrating their Independence Day in Addis today, and Tigreans were demonstrating in London holding slogans that requested
“Western Tigray” to be returned to Tigray. In the meantime we were told Eritrea was giving military training to Fanos. The Abiy administration however has seemed to be after Fanos as another news circulating indicated. I don’t blame Revelations for his being confused ; I am also on my way to lose the main point of the current narrative.
Welcome to the cyberspace where everyone no matter how ill-equipped is able to manufacture controversy. There are buyers to it.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 May 2022, 18:16

By the way Revelations I have never been a Meson member. You got that wrong. As for your calling Abiy fascist, I am not amazed. These days you seem to get your vocabularies from TPLF. As for the Abiy regime is driven out of power procrastination of yours I say do not bet on it. The Abiy’s government is in much better shape today than it was three years ago. If you are suggesting popular uprising is in the making to drive out Abiy from Aratkilo, I do not see it my friend.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 21 May 2022, 18:19

You're too dense to even understand what's written. Not much more expected from you. Keep up with reading my posts, not because you will understand everything but may be you will comprehend the plain and uncomplicated.
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
21 May 2022, 18:16
By the way Revelations I have never been a Meson member. You got that wrong. As for your calling Abiy fascist, I am not amazed. These days you seem to get your vocabularies from TPLF. As for the Abiy regime is falling procrastination of yours I say do not bet on it. The Abiy’s government is in much better shape today than it was three years ago. If you are suggesting popular uprising is in the making to drive out Abiy from Aratkilo, I do not see it my friend.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 May 2022, 18:23

Revelations your calling me “dense” shows your frustration. If any adjective describes me best it is “principled.” That is the exact opposite of what you are.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 21 May 2022, 18:26

An adult child with fragile ego is unfortunate combination. How sad is that?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
21 May 2022, 18:23
Revelations your calling me “dense” shows your frustration. If any adjective describes me best it is “principled.” That is the exact opposite of what you are.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 May 2022, 18:29

That exactly describes you. Whether that is “ unfortunate” or not I cannot tell. I am not a psychologist.

union
Member+

Post by union » 21 May 2022, 18:39

Horus :lol: :lol: :lol: ድንጋይ እራስ

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
21 May 2022, 18:29
That exactly describes you. Whether that is “ unfortunate” or not I cannot tell. I am not a psychologist.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 21 May 2022, 19:29

Sam
እኔ አሁን እየሆኑ ያሉት ነገሮችን ሰብስቤ በጥልቀት ስመለከታቸው ለኢትዮጵያ የሚጠቅሙ ናቸው ። ብዙዎቹ ነገሮች የሚጠበቁና ሎጂካል ናቸው።

ኤርትራና አማራ ትብብር መፍጠራቸው ትክክል ነው ፤ የጋራ ጠላት የትግሬ ወራሪ አለባቸው። ጠብና ጦርነት ውስጥ የሚገቡት ብዙውን ግዜ ቤተሰቦችና ጎረቤቶች ናቸው። የትግሬ ሽፍቶች አማራን አፋርን እና ኤርትራን ሰላም መንሳታቸው የዚያ ኢኮሲስተም ውጤት ነው ።

ያቢይና ኢሳያስ ወዳጅነትና ፉክክር እንዲሁ የሚጠበቅና ሎጂካል ነው ። ኢሳያስ የሰፈሩ ፖለቲካ ጉሩ ነኝ የሚል ሰው ነው፤ ብዙ ዘመን ስለኖረበት ። አቢይ ኢትዮጵያን የሚያክ ትልቅ አገር ስለያዘ እሱም የቀጠናው አለቃና መሪ መሆን እፈልጋለሁ የሚል ሰው ነው ። ስለዚህ ኤርትራና ኢትዮጵያ ወያኔን በሚመለከት በብዙ ነገር ቢስማሙም ከባድ ፉክክርና አለመተማመን በመሃላቸው አለ። በተለይ በተለይ ኢትዮጵያን ከቀይ ባህር ቡድን ለማስወጣት ኢሳያስ የሚሰራው ነገር እጅግ ከባድ ቅርቃር እንደ ሚሆን ጥርጥር የለውም ።

ዞሮ ዞሮ እጅግ ጠንካራ የሆነች ኢትዮጵያ ባፍሪካ ቀንድ እንድትኖር ኤርትራ ትፈልጋለች ወይ? አይመስለኝም! የኢትዮጵያ ግራቪቴሽናል ፎርስ ሁሉም ይፈሩታል ፤ ኤርትራ፣ ግብጽ፣ ሱዳን፣ ደቡብ ሱዳን፣ ሱማሌ፣ ኬንያ ዩጋንዳ፣ ሩዋንዳ ጭምር። ይህን ስለሚያውቁ ነው አሁን ትግሬዎቹ የቀይ ባህር ካርድ ይዘው ወደ አቢይ ትብብር ለመመለስ የሚጥሩት ። አቢይ እግጅ በጣም መጠንቀቅ ይኖርበታል ። ወያኔ ትግሬ የክህደት ሊቃውንት ስለሆኑ!

አማራ ብአዴን ከሚባሉ እበቶች የ30 አመት ውርደት ለመላቀቅ መነሳቱና ክልሉን ማናወጡ በጣም ጥሩ ነው ። በአማራ ክልልና ህዝብ ውስጥ የሚነሳ ማንኝውም ለውጥ ማዕከላዊ መንግስቱን ከስር ስለሚነቀንቅ ማለት ነው ። ግና ያለው የፋኖ መነሳሳት የበሰለ ፖለቲካና አመራር ይፈልጋል ። የታሰበበት አላማ ይፈልጋል። ባጠቃላይ በአገሪቱ ካለው ሁኔታ ማገናዘብ ያስፈልጋል። ግን ዞሮ ዞሮ አሁን ባማራ ያለው ንቅናቄ ብልጽግና ፓርቲን ከስሩ የሚነቀንቅ ይሆናል ።

አማራ ለሁለተኛ ግዜ የትግሬ ወረራ በፍጹም መጋለጥ የለበትም! አቢይ ይህን ካላረጋገጠ በዘላቂነት ካማራ ጋር ችግር ይኖረዋል ማለት ነው ።

አቢይና ብልጽግናዎቹ ሀገ መንግስቱን ለለውጥ ወደ ህዝቡ እንደ ማቅረብ ሀገ መንግስት የሚንዱ እያለ ከደቡብ እስከ ሰሜን የሚያስረው የመንግስቱ ድክመት እንጂ ጥንካሬን አያሳይም። ትግሬዎቹም ያንን ነበር የሚያደርጉት ።

እንዲያውም ባስቸኳይ የሪፎርም ጉዳዮችን አንስቶ አገሩን ካላረጋጋ በስተቀር አሁን ባማራ ያለው ነገር ወደ ሪፎርም ንቅናቄ አድጎ አገር አቀፍ ይሆናል ።

ስለሆነም የነአቢይ አህመድ የጎሳ መንግስትና የጎሳ ፖለቲካ በተመለከተ አሁን በመላ ኢትዮጵያ የሚካሄደው ቀውስና ውዝግብ የጎሳ ከበርቴዎችን የሚያነቃ ደወል ነው ብዬ አምናለሁ።

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 21 May 2022, 19:54

I'm a self-trained psychologist and realize you're a toddler trapped in an old man's body. It's not a pretty sight to behold. Sorry for telling it as it is. It may be too painful to digest at this moment or ever. But that's no reason to pretend otherwise!

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
21 May 2022, 18:29

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 May 2022, 20:15

Horus, የፃፍከው ጥሩ ትንታኔ ነው ። ትልቁ ችግር ሁለት ተቃራኒ የፓለቲካ እምነቶችን በአኩል ማስተናገድ እንችላለን ወይ የሚለው ሀሳብ ነው ። አንድ ግዜ መለስ ኢትዮኘያዊ ከመሆኔ በፊት ትግሪ ነበርኩ ብሎ ነበር ። እኔ በዚሕ አልሰማማም ። ከ እናቱ ማህፀን ሲወጣ የሁለቱም ማንነት ባለቤት ነው ። ትልቁ ችግር አሁን a significant number of cypher space customers ከሟቹ አስተሳሰብ ጋር የሚስማሙ ይመስለኛል ። ያ ያስፈራል ።

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 May 2022, 20:32

Revelations , the “self-trained psychologist,” I think you need to see a psychiatrist. He or she might figure out why you always love to dance for the current popular political trend. Not long ago, you were on the Abiy bandwagon. TPLF suddenly turned out to be your number one enemy.
When first NAMA came to the political scene, you automatically feel in love with the group.
Revelations you cannot think ; you just follow.
Your love for anything is short lived. Soon after you become bored
You need another drama makers to keep going.
Well, you are lucky. The century is tailored for you. There are many who feed your conspiratorial appetite.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 21 May 2022, 21:08

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
21 May 2022, 20:15
Horus, የፃፍከው ጥሩ ትንታኔ ነው ። ትልቁ ችግር ሁለት ተቃራኒ የፓለቲካ እምነቶችን በአኩል ማስተናገድ እንችላለን ወይ የሚለው ሀሳብ ነው ። አንድ ግዜ መለስ ኢትዮኘያዊ ከመሆኔ በፊት ትግሪ ነበርኩ ብሎ ነበር ። እኔ በዚሕ አልሰማማም ። ከ እናቱ ማህፀን ሲወጣ የሁለቱም ማንነት ባለቤት ነው ። ትልቁ ችግር አሁን a significant number of cypher space customers ከሟቹ አስተሳሰብ ጋር የሚስማሙ ይመስለኛል ። ያ ያስፈራል ።
የሚገርምህ የአሜሪካ ሕገ መንግስትና መንግስት የመሰረቱት ያገሪቱ አባቶች ሕገ መንግስታቸው በሚጽፉበት ወቅት አንዱ ትልቁ ፍርሃታቸውና ልጓም ያበጁለት ነገር ህዝብ (መራጮች) በስሜት ተገፍተው የማይሆን መሪ ስለሚመርጡ ያን ለመመዘን ምን እናድርግ የሚል ነበር ። ስሜታዊ ሕዝብ ዴማጎጎችን (አፈጮሌዎች) መርጦ ወደ ስልጣን ያመጣሉ የሚል ምርምር ነበራቸው ። ትክክል ነበሩ ።

ለምሳሌ በዚያ ምክንያት ነው የሴናተሮች ምክር ቤት የፈጠሩት፤ እንደዚሁም ፕሬዚዳንቱ ሲበረጥ ማጆሪቲ ድምጽ አግኝቶ እንኳን እንደ ገና ኢሌክቶራል (የመራጮች) ኮሌጅ ማጆሪቲ ማግኘት ያለበት ።

ይህን የምነግርህ ባለፈው ያቢይ ምርጫ ሕዝብ በሰውዬው ንግግር ስሜቱ ጦዞ የዜግነት ፖለቲካን እጅግ በሚጎዳ መልኩ ሚዛን ያጣ ድምጽ ለብልጽግና በመስጠቱ አሁን ያለውን መዛባት ፈጥሯል ። ይህ ባይሆንና የጎሳና የዜኘት ወኪሎች የሚገዳደሩበት ፓርላማ ተመርጦ ቢሆን ባሁን ወቅት ብዙ መሰረታዊ ለውጦች ይደረግ ነበር። የጎሳ ፖለቲካ ነጋዴዎችን ሃይል የሚገታ የዜጋ ሃይል እስከ ሌለ ድረስ ከዚህ ቀውስና አንወጣም ፤ የሕዝብ አመኔታ ያለውም መንግስት አይኖርም።
Last edited by Horus on 21 May 2022, 21:50, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 May 2022, 21:41

Horus ጥሩ ብለሀል ። የኔ እህት አዲስ አበባ የምትኖር በቅርቡ አቢይ ሲመረጥ በደስታ እንዳለቀሰች ነገረችኝ ። አሁን ?
እኔ የአቢይ ስራ ቀላል ነው ብየ አልገምትም ። ብዙ የጎሳ ፖለቲከኞች sabotage እንደሚያረ ጉ እገምታለሁ ። ትልቁ ስህተት የተሰራው በመራጩ ነው ። በተለይ የአዲስ አበባ ህዝብ ጠርጣ ሪ መሆን ነበረበት ።
አዲስ አበባ ላይ የዜግነት ፖለቲከኞች አሸንፍው ቢሆን ኖሮ ዛሪ የጎሳ ፖለቲከኞች በአቢይ ላይ ይህን ያህል power አይኖራቸውም ነበር ። ምን ያ ህል power ? መገመት ይቸግራል ። ግን በዚህ ዥዋዥዌ መቀጠል የሚቻል አይመስለኝም ።