Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

General Tefera Mamo: I have always suspected that my wife is having an affair with general Filipos Woldeyohannes.

Post by almaze » 21 May 2022, 15:21

Bereket Mengesteab tore that A$$-up as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please wait, video is loading...

union
Member+

Re: General Tefera Mamo: I have always suspected that my wife is having an affair with general Filipos Woldeyohannes.

Post by union » 21 May 2022, 15:37

Disgusting agame,

Taking a picture with a 20 something years old is an automatic sex to you :lol: :lol:

You went way to low, agame. You can't face him in the battle fields, when you see him you Pee Pee on yourself. All you could do now is talk shi't about his wife on ER. Puzz'y agame :lol:

ቆሻሻ አጋሜ

almaze
Member+

Re: General Tefera Mamo: I have always suspected that my wife is having an affair with general Filipos Woldeyohannes.

Post by almaze » 21 May 2022, 17:43

Is that General Filipos' mistress, or am I looking at the wrong person? :lol: :lol: :lol:

union
Member+

Post by union » 21 May 2022, 18:01

Agame,
You make no sense. It is now a fashion in Ethiopia to display cultures of other ethincs!
Every region Abiy and his women officials go they are wearing local customs

Agame, you are just desperate to find something on the warrior general who shipped your as's to hell!!