Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Is DefendTheTruth an Agame? Must be. Anyone who speaks of two tigrayans must be an Agame.

Post by sesame » 21 May 2022, 14:28

It seems like the agames in this forum have decided to come-out. DefendTheTruth is one of them. You see, Tigrayans are Babylonians. They either came from the Tigris river and settled in Chigray, or went there from Chigray. Even Agames are not sure which is which. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Re: Is DefendTheTruth an Agame? Must be. Anyone who speaks of two tigrayans must be an Agame.

Post by Sadacha Macca » 21 May 2022, 15:00

I was shocked to see that too. No Oromo refers to them as ''the two tigrayans.''
Even if the two peoples share a similar language, religion, etc, we always say ''eritreans'' and ''tigrayans,'' or, ''kebessa/hamassien/etc'' and tigrayans.
Simply because, we call people what they call themselves, and I have never heard a Tigrinya speaking Eritrea, calling their self a ''tigrayan.''
We also, being neighbors of both nations or people, are aware of the treacherous history of the tigrayans, i.e. ras alula and his lying to ras woldemichael solomon of eritrea/mereb milash, the tplf betraying eplf/eritrea and trying to get eritrea sanctioned, weakened, divided, and ultimately conquered if possible...

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Is DefendTheTruth an Agame? Must be. Anyone who speaks of two tigrayans must be an Agame.

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 May 2022, 15:17

Sadacha Macca wrote:
21 May 2022, 15:00
I was shocked to see that too. No Oromo refers to them as ''the two tigrayans.''
Even if the two peoples share a similar language, religion, etc, we always say ''eritreans'' and ''tigrayans,'' or, ''kebessa/hamassien/etc'' and tigrayans.
Simply because, we call people what they call themselves, and I have never heard a Tigrinya speaking Eritrea, calling their self a ''tigrayan.''
We also, being neighbors of both nations or people, are aware of the treacherous history of the tigrayans, i.e. ras alula and his lying to ras woldemichael solomon of eritrea/mereb milash, the tplf betraying eplf/eritrea and trying to get eritrea sanctioned, weakened, divided, and ultimately conquered if possible...
Abet wushet, Abet wushet!

I thought you are only autistic when it comes to your thinking pattern, but now I know you are also a fabricator.

In your case they speak similar language, while in the case of some Eritreans on this forum, their languages are totally different.

Which one is the case now?

If you understand Afan Oromo, then take note of the following proverb: "dhugaa ishee dubbatanii bakka itti dhihe bulu" (sort of tell the truth and spend the night where it got dark).

አትቀባጥር!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 21 May 2022, 15:33

DefendTheTruth wrote:
21 May 2022, 15:17
Sadacha Macca wrote:

I thought you are only autistic when it comes to your thinking pattern, but now I know you are also a fabricator.

In your case they speak similar language, while in the case of some Eritreans on this forum, their languages are totally different.

If you understand Afan Oromo, then take note of the following proverb: "dhugaa ishee dubbatanii bakka itti dhihe bulu" (sort of tell the truth and spend the night where it got dark).

አትቀባጥር!

Yes indeed, anyone who doesn't subscribe to your type of thinking, must be ''autistic'' and other derogatory things.
Makes sense! Just like to you, Abiy and his government are angels, whose army isn't committing war crimes as we speak in Oromia and elsewhere, while only the OLF/OLA is big, bad, and evil, and so on... aha, makes sense! Indeed!

Ask them then, if their languages are similar or not, but I noticed that you skipped over the most important points I've made, i.e. the historically treacherous moves the Tigrayans made against those ''kin'' north of the Mereb. Also, you didn't comment on what they identify as, versus what you and other desperate tigrayans here, call them, i.e., ''two tigrayans.'' Interesting indeed! What you ignored is more interesting than what you chose to comment on, and it speaks volumes!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 21 May 2022, 15:51

ንሕና ተጋሩ ኡውነት ምንጋር ኻም ባህሊ አየዳበርናዮን እምበይ ኡቶም ሰብአይሲ ናይና ኡዮም። ዓድዋ ብዓድዋአ ኡያ አውዚ ማንነታ ደቢቓ ትኳሻሕ ዘላ። :roll: :roll:

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 21 May 2022, 16:02

Sadacha Macca wrote:
21 May 2022, 15:33
DefendTheTruth wrote:
21 May 2022, 15:17
Sadacha Macca wrote:

አትቀባጥር!

Yes indeed, anyone who doesn't subscribe to your type of thinking, must be ''autistic'' and other derogatory things.
Makes sense! Just like to you, Abiy and his government are angels, whose army isn't committing war crimes as we speak in Oromia and elsewhere, while only the OLF/OLA is big, bad, and evil, and so on... aha, makes sense! Indeed!

Ask them then, if their languages are similar or not, but I noticed that you skipped over the most important points I've made, i.e. the historically treacherous moves the Tigrayans made against those ''kin'' north of the Mereb. Also, you didn't comment on what they identify as, versus what you and other desperate tigrayans here, call them, i.e., ''two tigrayans.'' Interesting indeed! What you ignored is more interesting than what you chose to comment on, and it speaks volumes!
If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck ? it must be a .........

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 21 May 2022, 16:07

sesame wrote:
21 May 2022, 14:28
It seems like the agames in this forum have decided to come-out. DefendTheTruth is one of them. You see, Tigrayans are Babylonians. They either came from the Tigris river and settled in Chigray, or went there from Chigray. Even Agames are not sure which is which. :lol: :lol: :lol:
He is as Agame as eden and Aba aka Awash. No doubt about it.