Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

The two Tigreans of both sides of the Mereb river need to come to their true sense, the sooner the better for them

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 May 2022, 12:22

They BOTH can't be the true winners of any war that is going to annihilate the other side of the same coin. They are destined to share many in common bound in common destiny.

Today I was watching where the leader of South Korea was pleading with the president of the USA to reach out and protect it from its northern cousin's danger of a possible annihilating war: but pause for a while and think about why?

Why should somebody going to annihilate the other side of its own? Naturally we can't explain with any sort of descent human logic this, there must have been something programmed artificially to cause this state of affairs.

If you are somebody who can think in a natural human logic, then you should go to your next neighbor and talk to him and settle any issue you may have with him, instead of pleading with a remote partner to come in and keep you protected.

I remembered the two sides of the Mereb river's natural cousins to also draw a lesson from the case of Korea and think more rationally and understand the simple fact that you can't win by annihilating your own other side, no matter how good you may succeed in achieving that goal.

Just my personal view.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: The two Tigreans of both sides of the Mereb river need to come to their true sense, the sooner the better for them

Post by TesfaNews » 21 May 2022, 12:56

Derge Galla there is no such thing as “Tigrayan” we do not even speak same language! Tigray speaks a dirty version of tigrinya just as a Indian speaks dirty English. So first and foremost we are not same people. We Eritreans are Kebessas people of Medri Bahri. We have more in common with Saho Rashaida Nara Kunama Afar Beja and Tigreyit then those across the Mereb

union
Member+

Re: The two Tigreans of both sides of the Mereb river need to come to their true sense, the sooner the better for them

Post by union » 21 May 2022, 13:01

Olf wahabi Islamic oromia. You think you are slick :lol:

We know you hate Habesha

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 21 May 2022, 13:02

DefendTheTruth,

May God bless your soul for saying this. We need more non Tigrian Eritreans and Ethiopians to tell the Tigrian rulers to sort out their issue that has as its root cause the 50 years Italian divide and conquer colonialism game.
Last edited by eden on 21 May 2022, 13:07, edited 1 time in total.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 21 May 2022, 13:04

Gallas lack self confidence. They sought alliance with Agames in hope of neutralizing the Amhara. When they see Tegaru been ng checkmated by Eritrea, they see hopelessness fearing the Amhara will rise up to take control of state power.

So what the Galla defend asked here is for his political motive to see amhara get encircled in all directions.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 21 May 2022, 13:11

Defend the Lie

Are you advocating for Tplf Eplf allianxe that kicked your derge as$ and k!lled some of your wetader friends back in eritrea just because you are scared and jealous of fano amara !!

Ayee galla !’

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 May 2022, 13:16

Ato DDT,

ATO FAKEnews,

help for cry.. Eritrea is hurting but they pretend they still got it.. they dont want to show weakness ..

before answering the two brother case ..

let me try to answer about North and South Korea case.. this is not like two brother North and South Agame case it is totally different... if North and South Korea start war it would be total annihilation because of Nuclear war. how crazy everyone think the North is they never started war they never instigated war.. they keep their own so i don't see any treat from them . but South Korea might feel they have to cry from time to time to make sure the America are with them ....

now when i come back to two Northern and Southern Agame.. the war would be primitive war. hence their is no total annihilation . so if one side win live goes on.. if the golden win they can removed issu and live would be peaceful in Ethiopia once the president issu removed.

you might think why the Eritrean and golden keep their distance and stop waging war. that would be good dream but now the war is started and golden become victim of war . they lose million and they want kassa. they want war kassa but the Eritrea are not willing to pay war kassa so the only thing is for the golden to go to Assmar and remove issu.

now if Eritrea was smart they would have stop the war and open Assab for business /// make Assab 100% free for Ethiopian and that alone will brining two billion dollar and make everyone busy making money and no body would have think about war..

አንተ እንዳልከው ኤርትራኖች የያዙትን መሬት በሙሉ ለትግሬዎች ቢመልሱ ። በዳሜን ግን ቢውስዱ ። የጦር ካሳም ባይከፍሉ ምፅዋን ለወርቃማዎቹ ነፃ ቢያረጉ ። ወርቃማዎቹም ይቅርታ ቢያረጉ እንደገና የማደግ ሁኔታ አለ ። ግን በጣም በጣም እጠራጠራለሁ አቶ ይሳያስ ይህንን ነገር ያረጋል አገሩን ነፃ ያረጋል ፣ ሕዝቡንም ፈቶ ይለቃል ብዬ አላስብም። ግን ማስብ ማለም ምንም አይከለክለንም ማስብ ጥሩ ነው።

ትግሬዎች ብዙ ብዙ ነገር የሚጠቀሙት አለ ይህ ጦርነት ቢቀጥልና ይሳያስን ቢያወርዱት። አንደኛ ቂማቸውን ይበቀላሉ፣ ኤርትራን ያለመንግስት ሊያስቀሩዋት ይችላሉ፣ አስብንና ምፅዋን ሊወስዱ ይችላሉ። የተውስደባቸውን ከበዳሜ ጭምር ማስመለስ ይችላሉ ለምን የአልጄሪያ ስምምነት ፈርሶዋልና። ግን ይህንን ሁሉ ጥቅም ሊያስቀር የሚችለው እርቅ ነው። ይህንን ማረግ የሚችለው ደግሞ ይሳያስ ነው። የግል ስሜቱን ዋጥ አርጎ እርቅ ከዘመዶቹ ጋራ ማረግ አለበት አማራ እንደሆን በመሬትም አይገናኙም።

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2022, 13:19

Only if your God is Satan himself, otherwise what you said makes zero sense. How can my poisoner-maid, be me? :roll:

eden wrote:
21 May 2022, 13:02
DefendTheTruth,

May God bless your soul for saying this. We need more non Tigrian Eritreans and Ethiopians to tell the Tigrian rulers to sort out their issue that has as its root cause the 50 years Italian divide and conquer colonialism game.

Right

Post by Right » 21 May 2022, 13:48

So, now PP wants to be a peace maker between Tigrai and Eritrea in the hope that together they can destroy Amahara.

Nice try. Now you have to fight the Tigrains alone. Remember, the Weyannies never forget. They are a resentful bunches. And without the Amaharas and Eritreans we all know what the Weyannies will do to the Oromos. We have seen that movie before.

The Ormos have first to learn the chess match.
They are really bad actors. They burn the bridge that links them to Eritrea and Amharas. Prior to that they burned down the bridge that links them with Tigrai and America.

They are encircled and they think scapegoating the Amaharas is a lifeline.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 May 2022, 14:23

Right wrote:
21 May 2022, 13:48
So, now PP wants to be a peace maker between Tigrai and Eritrea in the hope that together they can destroy Amahara.

Nice try. Now you have to fight the Tigrains alone. Remember, the Weyannies never forget. They are a resentful bunches. And without the Amaharas and Eritreans we all know what the Weyannies will do to the Oromos. We have seen that movie before.

They are really bad actors. They burn the bridge that links them to Eritrea and Amharas. Prior to that they burned down the bridge that links them with Tigrai and America.

Perhaps half of Amhara is married to Oromo over generations, the same is also true in the reverse order.

How can Oromo remotely dream of destroying its own other side?

If you are talking about the extremists (sometimes I refer to these sections also as reactionaries) on both sides of the divide, then those parts will destroy themselves without any involvement from an outside.

The bad news for you thereby is that you are going to be destroyed along with your breeds.

Ante qorqoro leqami!

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 21 May 2022, 14:25

That is what agames want to hear.
But why now?
Desperation?

I am feelibg that DDL is Horus the crazy gurage who inflitrated ER with million nick name.
If that is so, this id!ot gurage ruining everything.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 21 May 2022, 15:44

Right wrote:
21 May 2022, 13:48

Tigrayan Sister Present aka Union,

Do you think that, the same Oromo, who chased away the TPLF, BARE HANDED, is afraid of the TPLF/or Tigrayans?
Ha, you must be insane, or joking! We do not care if they forget, remember, or whatever; the Oromo ain't scared of anyone.
Abiy and his government, represent their own interests, as governmental elites, they do NOT represent the Oromo masses.
To prove this, all one has to do is go back to the origins of his party: OPDO, which was created by the TPLF and their allies Shabia, in order to counteract the OLF and to have a subservient party that would facilitate the looting and exploitation of the Oromo resources.
With the TPLF's departure, they simply switched loyalty from Tigrayan elites to Amhara elites/their assimilated elites, i.e. Berhanu Nega and co.
Hence why Abiy's army is waging war in Oromia now, on the Oromo masses, and OLA is still standing strong, and will only get stronger.

Right

Post by Right » 21 May 2022, 17:43

DTT,
If I want to call you names, there is plenty of subjects to pick. Korkoro and Koda are a nicknames of who? But I don’t want go to your level.

Look, you are holding the chessboard on your lap but you don’t know how to play it. It is your problem, not mine.

It is who want to be a peace maker between the Tigrains and Eritreans. As far as I know unless there is a secret deal, you don’t have peace with Tigrains. But you are proposing peace between the northern two. A year ago you allied with one and tried to destroy the other, today all of a sudden you want to mediate between the two. A crazy and weird Oromuma world.

It is for a reason that the woyannies are not worried about Oromuma, it is the Amaharas giving them a headache. Damn Amaharas! The 7th king too is sleepless.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 22 May 2022, 05:20

Right wrote:
21 May 2022, 17:43
A year ago you allied with one and tried to destroy the other, today all of a sudden you want to mediate between the two. A crazy and weird Oromuma world.
It was from the same "crazy and weird Oromuma world" that I was the first forumer on this page who urged the old and vegetativ Halafi Mengedi, who claims to be a vocal representative of the Tigrean voices, to think hard and twice before indulging themselves into the business of war, if not for anything else then for the sake of their own people's interest.

If they listened ...

If I was allied then I was also offering a fair advice to those who can listen. I am still giving my advice....

Right and other nicks were not born back then, to have been witnesses for my claims...., yeah?

Right

Post by Right » 22 May 2022, 06:40

If I was allied then I was also offering a fair advice to those who can listen. I am still giving my advice....

You don’t have a peace with the weirdo TPLF yourself but you want be a peace maker between 3rd parties.
You mobilized the whole nation for a devastating war that was mismanaged badly- you turn around 360 degrees, arrest- kidnapped- throw to jail the people that saved you from being wiped out and all of a sudden you are courteous and friendly to the TPLF.
If this is not $s&t&upid then what it is. And you have no shame not even a slight of it.
The TPLF hasn’t changed. They are still occupying lands, displacing people, arming and training.
What a crazy Oromuma world!! Obviously, it is the Amaharas who stopped the TPLF from marching to arat kilo to get rid off the 7th king. So, Melese is right on his comment about the Oromuma.

Right

Post by Right » 22 May 2022, 12:07

No need to rant and whine.
It is you who posted a peace proposal for the northern two.
And you received a heartfelt thank you note from Eden the Weyannie.
You are Embarrassed.
What ever happened between PP and TPLF will come out soon.
More embarrassment for the Oromuma crowd. The TPLF really knows how to handle the Oromuma.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 22 May 2022, 12:29

The terrorist agame think that offending Eritreans by calling them "Tigrayans" will help them score some political points because, apparently, misery loves company. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The agame thread-starter speaking to his white masters says: "How can I serve you today?",
and when speaking to the thick skinned Eritreans, he says "How may I offend you today?" :mrgreen:

አጋሜ ፋራነቱ የሚነቃበት አራዳ ለመሆን ሲሞክር ነው። "ቆቅ መሆን አለብን። ሰይጣን መሆን አለብን...." ነበር ያለው አይደል? :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Please wait, video is loading...