Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EwnetYashenifal

ABIY AHMED'S GOVERNMENT IS RUNNING AMUCK. ETHIOPIANS OF GOODWILL SHOULD NOW FORM A NON-VIOLENT TRANSITIONAL GOVERNMENT!

Post by EwnetYashenifal » 21 May 2022, 11:55

ABIY AHMED'S GOVERNMENT IS RUNNING AMUCK. ETHIOPIANS OF GOODWILL SHOULD NOW FORM A NON-VIOLENT TRANSITIONAL GOVERNMENT!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: ABIY AHMED'S GOVERNMENT IS RUNNING AMUCK. ETHIOPIANS OF GOODWILL SHOULD NOW FORM A NON-VIOLENT TRANSITIONAL GOVERNM

Post by Ethoash » 21 May 2022, 12:00

yes, Ethiopian government must form new government without the Amhara .. Amhara is the problem they should break away kicked away from the union.. then only we will have peace ..

if u change the government million time as long as we have the Amhara it will never change.. the Amhara are curse of Ethiopia ..

my Ethiopia without the Amhara thanks for your time .. have a nice day!

EwnetYashenifal

Re: ABIY AHMED'S GOVERNMENT IS RUNNING AMUCK. ETHIOPIANS OF GOODWILL SHOULD NOW FORM A NON-VIOLENT TRANSITIONAL GOVERNM

Post by EwnetYashenifal » 21 May 2022, 12:05

Ethoash, Ethiopian government without Amhara is unthinkable and get over it. Your statement is genocidal, and you should know what that entails ultimately. By the way, when I say Ethiopian people, it is including the people of Tigray, and not individuals (TPLF) like you.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 May 2022, 12:13

EwnetYashenifal wrote:
21 May 2022, 12:05
Ethoash, Ethiopian government without Amhara is unthinkable and get over it. Your statement is genocidal, and you should know what that entails ultimately. By the way, when I say Ethiopian people, it is including the people of Tigray, and not individuals (TPLF) like you.
i am not saying kill them all i am saying is give them independent let them from a nation of their own.. we are tired of them.. enough is enough .. we are tired of war hence we give them blessing to break away from union..

now tell me where is genocide statement in here.. i am all about stopping genocidal act of the Amhara they are the one who conducted war against the golden and kill them and still refusing to give up the golden land ... hence they should Go!

let ask the whole Ethiopian if we want the Amhara or not .. you will get the answer if the oromo want you , if the Somalia and the Golden want you .. trust me it all good.. if Amhara break away.. i prefer the Eritrean the Sudan even the Egypt over the Amhara they must go ASAP

Right

Post by Right » 21 May 2022, 14:03

Weber,
Don’t waste your time replying to the helpless Ethioash.

The TPLFites are celebrating by the actions of Abiye going after the Amaharas and Eritrea. Little they know that he is tripping himself and taking the Weyannies with him.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 May 2022, 14:18

Right wrote:
21 May 2022, 14:03
Weber,
Don’t waste your time replying to the helpless Ethioash.

The TPLFites are celebrating by the actions of Abiye going after the Amaharas and Eritrea. Little they know that he is tripping himself and taking the Weyannies with him.
why r u replying to me then? because i try to stop the war.? where i go wrong can u point out to me?