Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

ኤርትራ ብልጥ ብትሆን ?

Post by Ethoash » 21 May 2022, 11:47

ኤርትራ ብልጥ ብትሆን አስብ ወደብን ለኢትዬዽያ ስጥታ ፣ብትገላገል አይሻላትም ወይ?

This is top ER ECONOMIST , world level expert economist the only one in the whole world . that can make market not one or two item who can create the whole market ,,,have advice for the Eritrean government

1. Give Assab port to Ethiopia zero price. 25Km²...should be free zone..

2. Control the Assab city..

3. No tax for Ethiopian, we should be allowed to take 100% profit out of Assab port, and 100% ownership

4. let me think about it...

do all the above and Assab port will be world class port ... Eritrea will be benefited much more then own it.

now if any sound mind Eritrean have any question i have more then eager to answer the question ... i dare u Eritrean to challenge me this supper idea

Kuasmeda
Member+

Re: ኤርትራ ብልጥ ብትሆን ?

Post by Kuasmeda » 21 May 2022, 12:21

I am so surprised to see the comeback of the Agame nickname Ethoash/Ethiowusha on ER forum! What makes me laugh is the extent to which you idiot Agames are morons not to recognize the strength of Eritrea in the Horn of Africa. Eritrea is a strategic partner of China & Russia. Let alone your war-torn country, no nation is capable to step its feet on Eritrean soil. You Agames are allowed to talk & lie behind the PC until the lion of Nakfa destroys you for the second time & this will be the end of all Agames forever. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 21 May 2022, 12:22

አሰብ የኡናታችን ትግራይ ግዛት ቢሆን ኖሮ ቫስኮ ደጋማ በቀላሉ ትግራይን ያገኛት ይችል ነበር ብለው ዊስኪ ኡየጨለጡ የሚፈላሰፉ ጁንታ ተጋሩ ዎንድሞቼ ቦጣም ያሳዝኑኛል። :cry: :cry:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 May 2022, 12:47

you guys i am the world expert in economy and i give u free advice and you reject it..

Eritrea have 1000 km seacoast .. while Djibouti have only 120 km seacoast ... Djibouti already have 7 port ... and she give one port to Ethiopians. so Eritrea instead of fighting over Assab u could build ten even 20 port ... Egypt has 15 commercial ports and 29 specialized ports....South Africa has six ...The Kenya Ports Authority (KPA) have about 15 ports in the country and most of these are undergoing expansion and renovation to meet global standards major commercial ports:

so giving one port to Ethiopian doesn't harm Eritrea in fact it is the best business decision that make Eritrea earn billion of dollar and rejuvenate to be Singapore of Africa

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 21 May 2022, 13:12

Where the fuc’k do you want our camels to drink water from?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 May 2022, 13:23

Cigar wrote:
21 May 2022, 13:12
Where the fuc’k do you want our camels to drink water from?
now do i have to answer this idiot question who is going to stop your Camels from drinking from Assab .. what i am saying is let us change your Camels with car and Tesla electric car... u dont see how Dubai roll.... if u give assab for Ethiopia the local Eritrean including the Afar start driving

i want the Eritreans to drive those car .. camel is for enjoyment

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 21 May 2022, 13:46

You illiterate scum bag, don’t you think it is better that you think and work to save your funfunat aliet agames including your shermu’tta mom and your snotty agame siblings from the miseries they are going through than wickedly wishing us the Eritreans to drive sophisticated cars or even good life?
Go play navy in lake tana with them alligators if you have fetish to be a navy or a sailor and stop caring about Eritreans lifestyles or what we do with our own stuff.
At least it is a fact that Eritrea is the only country in Africa which is feeding its entire population with out begging.
Every single African country except Eritrea is neglecting more than their 85% of their population with no necessities of life at all.
Facts matter.
Now get lost and go on googling crap which any body can do and come back what Dubai, USA or European do.
All of them don’t have a crappy, hasad neighbor as Eritrea has on you funfunat aliet agames who are shooting your ugly feet so long the blood spilled from your shot legs are smearing Eritrean faces.
Yes it is in your agames nature that you will willingly accept that both your legs cut if some one promises you that they will only cut one leg from Eritreans.
Shut the fu’ck up and stop begging or dreaming Eritrean things, even though I would be willing to ‘give’ Assab to Ethiopia, if Ethiopian govt will promise and deliver its promise by destroying every living thing inside tigray including your chenawit mom and the rest of them and incorporate tigray either with Afar and Amhara regions erasing the name called tigray or agames.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 21 May 2022, 13:46

You illiterate scum bag, don’t you think it is better that you think and work to save your funfunat aliet agames including your shermu’tta mom and your snotty agame siblings from the miseries they are going through than wickedly wishing us the Eritreans to drive sophisticated cars or even good life?
Go play navy in lake tana with them alligators if you have fetish to be a navy or a sailor and stop caring about Eritreans lifestyles or what we do with our own stuff.
At least it is a fact that Eritrea is the only country in Africa which is feeding its entire population with out begging.
Every single African country except Eritrea is neglecting more than their 85% of their population with no necessities of life at all.
Facts matter.
Now get lost and go on googling crap which any body can do and come back what Dubai, USA or European do.
All of them don’t have a crappy, hasad neighbor as Eritrea has on you funfunat aliet agames who are shooting your ugly feet so long the blood spilled from your shot legs are smearing Eritrean faces.
Yes it is in your agames nature that you will willingly accept that both your legs cut if some one promises you that they will only cut one leg from Eritreans.
Shut the fu’ck up and stop begging or dreaming Eritrean things, even though I would be willing to ‘give’ Assab to Ethiopia, if Ethiopian govt will promise and deliver its promise by destroying every living thing inside tigray including your chenawit mom and the rest of them and incorporate tigray either with Afar and Amhara regions erasing the name called tigray or agames.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 21 May 2022, 13:52

:lol: :lol:

Trash world expert on Kuenti motha!!
Your mother confused you with Sh'it when she gave birth and left you on the ground. Then you ate Kuenti and Qulqual and begged and here you became expert on Kuenti and Qulqual oh i forgot to add AMBETA too. Now [deleted]'hole do not confuse that with the real economic expertise and let that go in your 66 IQ Kuenti brain.
Leave the important and political matters to those who are experts and have higher education on those matter. Such as you who has a junior elementary drop-outs should talk about " Menkblal" qomal Agame STFU and count how many aid trucks came through and how many needed to get you and your qomalat family and the whole Ston'ya chigray through the rainy season.

[ deleted ]. [ deleted ] [ deleted ] kalalut , gebto yfeteftal !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 May 2022, 14:07

lil kogne wrote:
21 May 2022, 13:52
:lol: :lol:

Trash world expert on Kuenti motha!!
Your mother confused you with Sh'it when she gave birth and left you on the ground. Then you ate Kuenti and Qulqual and begged and here you became n.

[ deleted ]. [ deleted ] [ deleted ] kalalut , gebto yfeteftal !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
dear ill kogne,

why would u insult Ato Cigar he is 77 years old pure Eritrean .. what did he did to you? all kind of insult at elderly guy is beyond me.

look Singapore port is free port .. Dubai port is free zone... where the foreign own 100%, zero tax and they can take their money out 100% and 100% ownership... now tell me this thing is not new thing all u have to see see for yourself 120 million people use your port.. they need where to sleep and drink and eat .. that means u going to get market for your business when 120 million people good transported in and out.

look Djibouti got train, electricity and water for free. the same will be with Assab City .. or Assab administration city ..

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 21 May 2022, 14:18

"look Singapore port is free port .. Dubai port is free zone"
Trash, Those aforementioned countries do not have Agames for a neighbor !!!
Got it ? that is how much we hate your Agame guts !!!!!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 May 2022, 14:25

lil kogne wrote:
21 May 2022, 14:18
"look Singapore port is free port .. Dubai port is free zone"
Trash, Those aforementioned countries do not have Agames for a neighbor !!!
Got it ? that is how much we hate your Agame guts !!!!!
dear ill kogne,

if u don't know ask or read, Singapore also had Agame for neighbor called Malaysia ...On 9 August 1965, Malaysia kicked out Singapore ... at that time Singapore have zero economy. no natural resources .. all they was one port .. and they say it is free port .. and that make Singapore the richest nation on earth .. only one policy..

now if Eritrea play their card right and give away the two port to Ethiopian and Eritrea build another new port that would be much better for Eritrea because all the business will move back to Eritrea from Djibouti ...

if Eritrea refused this and start war then the end will be ugly.. if TDF come the Eritrea will lose two port and become landlocked ...winner take it all apply . and president issu will be removed and jailed ... if the TDF where not nice the Asmara will trun in to stone age. and no government .. the choice is your's

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 21 May 2022, 16:10

Trash, STFU your IQ 66 is in no position to educate anyone qomal. I have known about Sigapore, Malaysia, Asia minor or elsewhere History before your Qomal as's was a school age.
STFU and mind your barren land affairs !!