Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

Saw gruesome video of agames executing Eritrean POWs

Post by Misraq » 20 May 2022, 22:49

Who seen it? Is it getachew reda terrorizing Eritreans? This will have a heavy repercussions untold in the region.

eden
Member+

Re: Saw gruesome video of agames executing Eritrean POWs

Post by eden » 20 May 2022, 23:06

Many think internal fighting within Tegaru Eritreans and Ethiopians is good for non Tegaru.

So they instigate as this thread clearly does.

The truth is Asmara Mekele rivalry hurts non Tegaru.

1998 war is the result of shortsighted Tegaru rulers. Non Tegaru fought on the side of Tegaru Ethiopians. 2018 war is the result of shortsighted Tegaru rulers. Non Tegaru fought on the side of Tegaru Eritreans.

In both wars, non Tegaru Eritreans and Ethiopians paid heavy price.

It seems to me non Tegaru Eritreans and Ethiopians are hurting themselves by playing up the internal Tigray rivalry.

Anyone, correct me where I am wrong?

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 20 May 2022, 23:20

Ok Dedebitan pretending to be an Eritrean Lowlander :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go on logon on with your other (Agaizian) account Roha and bore us to death with how uncivilized Muslims are and so on.
eden wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:06
Many think internal fighting within Tegaru Eritreans and Ethiopians is good for non Tegaru.

So they instigate as this thread clearly does.

The truth is Asmara Mekele rivalry hurts non Tegaru.

1998 war is the result of shortsighted Tegaru rulers. Non Tegaru fought on the side of Tegaru Ethiopians. 2018 war is the result of shortsighted Tegaru rulers. Non Tegaru fought on the side of Tegaru Eritreans.

In both wars, non Tegaru Eritreans and Ethiopians paid heavy price.

It seems to me non Tegaru Eritreans and Ethiopians are hurting themselves by playing up the internal Tigray rivalry.

Anyone, correct me where I am wrong?

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 20 May 2022, 23:23

Brother Eden,

Isn't Eritrea a compilation of 9 ethnic group? How could you just dismiss 8 ethnicities as irrelevant and non existent?. Also prove to us why the animosity of the two you mentioned if they are one? You are defying logic here. The video I saw was gruesome execution of Eritrean POWs by Tigrayans.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 20 May 2022, 23:55

Misraq wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:23
why the animosity of the two you mentioned if they are one? You are defying logic here.
rivalries occur among those who share history, culture, geography,
language, religion. You are less likely to have animosity towards those you have less in common. That’s why Tegaru has internal rivalry. Same with Tegaru Amhara rivalry in the past and present.

Misraq wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:23
How could you just dismiss 8 ethnicities as irrelevant and non existent?.
That is a question to HGDEF. Fact is the non Tegaru Eritreans don’t have a say in decisions regarding war and are not represented in the military or security establishment. You can google and confirm this for yourself.

If the Tegaru rulers didn’t want 1998 and 2018 war, it would not have happened regardless of how much the non Tegaru Eritrean and Ethiopian politicians wanted the war, no?

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 21 May 2022, 00:43

Brother Eden,

Did you see the video I mentioned? As a Tegaru, I am sure you saw it. Apparently, getachew reda ordered whoever posted it to take it down and I can't locate it now. It is taken down every where. Killing POWs execution style is of cowards, in my view.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 21 May 2022, 00:48

Is this the video you're looking for? The guy reading the "news" doesn't have any clue about what this video is about.