Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+

I hate to say "I told you so!", but I did just a few days ago.

Post by Revelations » 20 May 2022, 15:56

Abiy is aligning with TPLF and going after Amhara and Eritrea. That's what his lap dog Seyoum Teshome was spewing in his usual nonsense show. And Horus was eager to share it not having figured out that they are coming after his party EZEMA and its private media ESAT by now relabeling them G7 which is controlled by Eritrea.

Seyoum Teshome even admired Getachew Reda while insulting the Amhara people while giving a "stern warning" to Eritrea and Isaias. The last days of Abiy will expose the ugliest faces of his cadres.

Right

Re: I hate to say "I told you so!", but I did just a few days ago.

Post by Right » 20 May 2022, 16:24

It has been perfectly predicted that the day Sebhat Nega walked free the conditions for such alliance has been created. The pattern of Weyannies activities and the government non response and the US’s shift of a no pressure policy shows the ugly truth.
Yes, the US has pinned down the 7th king and told him what to do.
Fano, Amahara PP, EZEMA cadres have been thrown under the bus. Some (EZEMA) cadres pretend not to see it coming.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 20 May 2022, 16:42

No doubt Seyoum speaks the minds and next steps of Abiy Ahmed.

Tsadkan, by far the most honest Agames in the TPLF quarter openly admitted to have met with Bahlawi Marshall Birhanu Jula and the focus of the discussion is on how Biltsigina faces FANO and Weyanne face Eritrea.

Recent engagement of TPLF with Eritrean forces and Biltsigina's campaign on FANO says exactly on what Tsadkan told us a couple of months ago

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 20 May 2022, 16:57

Seyoum is highly overrated. He might have had some sources before, but I am very doubtful his sources are there anymore. People might be your source if they think you use the information given wisely. I think his I-know- it-all attitude pissed many of his sources off.
His current understanding of the relationship between Ethiopia and Eritrea is not good. He is just guessing based on the rumors of the day. Mark my words : still the so called activists are not in position to figure out the current relationship between Isayes and Abiy. I believe the two purposely made it that to be the case.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 20 May 2022, 17:34

This is gonna be very painful to accept for the diehard and devoted supporters of Abiy the childish fascist. He even swiped at Neamin Zeleke. The days of second falling of Meison are just around the corner.
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
20 May 2022, 16:57
Seyoum is highly overrated. He might have had some sources before, but I am very doubtful his sources are there anymore. People might be your source if they think you use the information given wisely. I think his I-know- it-all attitude pissed many of his sources off.
His current understanding of the relationship between Ethiopia and Eritrea is not good. He is just guessing based on the rumors of the day. Mark my words : still the so called activists are not in position to figure out the current relationship between Isayes and Abiy. I believe the two purposely made it that to be the case.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 20 May 2022, 18:32

Seyoum Teshome even brought up the non exiting "Aksum massacre" committed by Eritreans which has been debunked by many. These people are desperate. A cornered desperate dog will try to bite anyone and everyone it finds in its proximity. And he even brought up "Assab" being on the mind of every Ethiopian. The plan is to start a war, any war, Sudan or Eritrea or whatever else their demented mind can conjure up, to survive.
Misraq wrote:
20 May 2022, 16:42
No doubt Seyoum speaks the minds and next steps of Abiy Ahmed.

Tsadkan, by far the most honest Agames in the TPLF quarter openly admitted to have met with Bahlawi Marshall Birhanu Jula and the focus of the discussion is on how Biltsigina faces FANO and Weyanne face Eritrea.

Recent engagement of TPLF with Eritrean forces and Biltsigina's campaign on FANO says exactly on what Tsadkan told us a couple of months ago

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 20 May 2022, 19:14

Revelations wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:32
Seyoum Teshome even brought up the non exiting "Aksum massacre" committed by Eritreans which has been debunked by many. These people are desperate. A cornered desperate dog will try to bite anyone and everyone it finds in its proximity. And he even brought up "Assab" being on the mind of every Ethiopian. The plan is to start a war, any war, Sudan or Eritrea or whatever else their demented mind can conjure up, to survive.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Mrs. Revulsion,

These days your heart has been bleeding for Eritrea. It's has been duly noted...... :lol: No worries, Eritrea has children who can walk the talk! Your concern for Eritrea has been overshadowed by your shrill noise; and that, my friend, isn't compatible with Eritrean philosophy- politics is about action!

Now, take a break.....it's Friday for God's sake! :lol: Have a beer or two, if you can afford it. Hope the welfare covers that..... You guys love anything free anyhow! :lol:

Cheers!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 20 May 2022, 19:23

AS if anyone cared about what airheads like you would think?
quindibu wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:14

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Mrs. Revulsion,

These days your heart has been bleeding for Eritrea. It's has been duly noted...... :lol: No worries, Eritrea has children who can walk the talk! Your concern for Eritrea has been overshadowed by your shrill noise; and that, my friend, isn't compatible with Eritrean philosophy- politics is about action!

Now, take a break.....it's Friday for God's sake! :lol: Have a beer or two, if you can afford it. Hope the welfare covers that..... You guys love anything free anyhow! :lol:

Cheers!