Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

union
Member+

Re: Zimbabwe willing to extradite Mengistu?!

Post by union » 19 May 2022, 23:11

Wahabi islamic oromia sad caca :lol:

Welcome back you black ugly ni'ga arab wanna be :lol: .

What do you want from a 90 year old man? You are already losing the war on the ground but you are worried about some political points you may get if this pro Ethiopian is brought back to his land.

You will gain nothing. It a different Ethiopia now! He made all the damages already! You people are so backwards. You thought kidnapping a general who defeated tplf was going to give you some leverage but the effect was the opposite as you learned.

Ugly nig'a. I am a warrior habesha :lol:

union
Member+

Post by union » 20 May 2022, 07:21

:lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 20 May 2022, 17:44

agame sister who repeats the same lies and uncreative insults,

don't worry sister-one day, someone out there, will believe that you're an actual Amara. Until then, keep pretending. :D

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 20 May 2022, 17:54

SodaGalla

r u alive? i thought you are working for independent oromia .. where mengistu go? ormia or Amhara the Amhara will give him a hero welcome so be specific where he will be extradited

MY SECOND question is who is going to judge him .. there is any independent body that can judge him ?f there is tell me

my third question is why he is coming to be prosecuted or for hero welcome? or retired in Ethiopia what is the deal here.

how abut Dr. Abiy is he better of Mengistu?

do u remember u used to say u r fighting with TPLF what happened do u have it good today or under TPLF

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 20 May 2022, 20:04

golden race ash,

maybe he should be sent to your golden race capital mekelle? or do you think he should be allowed to retire in Gondar? I am not sure.

Good question, I think Abiy likes Mengistu honestly, but he doesn't want to anger his elder, his teacher, President Isayas, so he may not allow him to come back at all... but who knows?

both are bad my friend, both tplf and abiy's opdo/pp, are bad, it's not worth saying which is better, honestly... but the good thing is, tplf is not bothering us, so now oromo just has to beat the enemies within, and they can win...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 20 May 2022, 20:20

SodaAsh

no wonder you never married and you still V at age of 44 years. ask union i did not say it.

you never try to make decision... u always hesitating to make yourself mistake ... i never see anyone like u.. why not be bold and make your decision for once in your life.

okay go back to my question above or i have new question to make help you to make decision and over come your fear of making mistake

do u think the Oromo giveup Addis Ababa to make peace with Amhara and rest of Ethiopia ?

have Good luck and gut to answer a simple question so that when i see u next time i want to hear u r married

Follower

Post by Follower » 20 May 2022, 21:12

What is the point of extraditing an old man ,while releasing junta terrorists who are actively terrorising the country!?
ዘህምቆ ኣለኒ በትረይ ሃቡኒ።

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 20 May 2022, 21:23

Golden race ash,

why would you men, care about whether another man was a virgin or not? do you like men? if not, then it's none of your concern, and it's just the fact that you guys lack an argument about the this topic, or other topics, so you have to resort to insults...
Lol I'm 32, I was born in 1990, when Mengistu was packing his bags to fly away; how old are you golden race ash? as if it matters...

what does give up addis ababa mean, though? it's always going to be in the heart of oromia, it's almost entirely surrounded by oromo lands and people; so what does giving it up mean?
why do you care if I am married? is it because, it will make me too busy to sit here on mereja? Lol you're a funny guy.
do i have to learn tegadalay dance to get a beautiful tigrayan muslim girl? or should I learn tigrinya and get one from asmara?

follower,
I do not know why they are saying this now, why now? Who is asking for this? Eritreans and Ethiopians forgot about mengistu a long time ago, and he's already 80 something years old, let him live the rest of his life.. Allaah/God will judge him anyways.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 20 May 2022, 21:48

how come you are still reading books written by habeshi aka habeshas :lol: :lol: these Wikipedia n!ggas lie about Cushitic civilization it has nothing to do with goat herding HOA. but everything to do with North African. Nubians and Egyptians :P

you act as if Amharas respect your BABOON looking shenes that live in bushes last 50 years and achieved absoluty nothing other then adding more chaos and lawlessness to oromia :lol: :lol:

I aint no agame but you cant act like AMARA are a people who respect their killers and haters like you :lol: :lol:

EthioAsh Golden & Union

Have you seen sadacha on Somalispot this N!ggga was searching for a somali/Somalian wife :lol: :mrgreen: so much for his oromunna :mrgreen:
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 20 May 2022, 21:52, edited 1 time in total.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 20 May 2022, 21:52

Noble Agame,
ah yes, keep pretending to be an Amara, one day, someone will actually believe you too. Never give up.
Nobody has to respect ''shene,'' because ''shene'' already has respect and love from millions of their own people; and that's all that matters.

I wasn't seeking a somali wife, that must've been an old post from years ago, you must be obsessed with me to search from my posts from 3-5 years ago; wow! And I am sure it's the post when I asked if a somali woman would marry an oromo or a muslim ethiopian from gurage, harari, amara, etc.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 20 May 2022, 21:59

Not only did Ssodoo man search for Somali wife he was even searching for a golden tigray wife :lol: :mrgreen: so much for Maccaa-umma.: :mrgreen:

union
Member+

Post by union » 20 May 2022, 22:48

Here comes the wahabi Islamic oromia dreamer guy :lol:

He says he does not like abiy, PP and opdo. Meaning he only like Islamic olf shene. Remember most of them dont look habesha. They all monkey look ugly as FCK who hate habesha.

Go back to Kenya moth'erfo'cker. Get the FCK out of the habesha land.

You hate habesha but your God the arab Mohammed :lol: how fcked can you be.

union
Member+

Post by union » 20 May 2022, 22:56

He is reading our book because he is a primitive, he does not have his own. Habesha the genius wrote all types of books, the ugly wahabi ni'ga from Kenya like sadacha keeps hating on us. They even dared to claim our land like Addis, Shewa, Welega etc. They even want the red sea by taking Wello and connecting it via Afar :lol: I guess you got to dream big. But they forgot Habesha are warriors, and Habesha are waking up!!

Noble Amhara wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:48
how come you are still reading books written by habeshi aka habeshas :lol: these Wikipedia n!ggas lie about Cushitic civilization it has nothing to do with goat herding HOA. but everything to do with North African. Nubians and Egyptians :P

you act as if Amharas respect your BABOON looking shenes that live in bushes last 50 years and achieved absoluty nothing other then adding more chaos and lawlessness to oromia

I aint no agame but you cant act like AMARA are a people who respect their killers and haters like you :lol:

EthioAsh Golden & Union

Have you seen sadacha on Somalispot this N!ggga was searching for a somali/Somalian wife :lol: :mrgreen: so much for his oromunna :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 21 May 2022, 14:47

noble agame, why do you disrespect your own agame sisters, the beautiful ladies of tigray, like that, just to pretend that you're an Amara? Come on now, your sister, mother, aunts, etc, would be offended at that, you should respect them more than that.