Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

Tigray Genocide!

Post by euroland » 19 May 2022, 22:01

Well, the war was David vs Goliath, lightly armed and ill trained rag tag junta vs a well trained and armed, led by a high IQ battlefield hardened Shaebia officers; the result was very obvious; a massacre or what Agames would like to cover as “Tigray Genocide “. Yes, it is Genocide indeed; wiping out thousands of ill trained rag tag in a matter of few hours.

No amount of CIA’s satellite info given to the Junta that point out every inch cover of the Eritrean forces, the quantity and quality of the armaments they cary would be able to save the weak junta from being decimated.

I won’t be surprised if the corrupt US authorities would appear on media in the next few days to cry “Tigray Genocide “ and attempt to punish the Eritrean government by any means….but that also would fail as it has many times in the past. Mark my word!

euroland
Member+

Re: Tigray Genocide!

Post by euroland » 19 May 2022, 22:38

AxumeQizenam
The question is, is there any plan to roll on the ground in the front of the white house pavement while screaming Joe Biden? This is a new Tigray Genocide that I would agree and perhaps roll on the ground with you as a solidarity :lol: :lol:

Axumezana wrote:
19 May 2022, 22:31