Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Which Way Ethiopian? Ethnic Balance of Power !

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 May 2022, 10:35

Horus wrote:
21 May 2022, 10:20
DefendTheTruth wrote:
21 May 2022, 08:26
Horus and TGAA,

it seems that your both's line of argument is similar, if I didn't miss something.

You are trying to imply that the people shouldn't comply with the provisions of the Ethiopian constitution, because, according to your arguments, the constitution was not written by qualified people (lacking of the required level of knowledge according to Horus, people who hate the Amhara people according to TGAA).

Okay, let's say we have to throw the constitution and the paper on which it was written on, into the dust-bin and never care about it.

The next question for you is then on what basis are you going to demand your presumably violated rights?

How should we determine that your rights have been trespassed on?

Horus,
I didn't question the level of your education, for I have no insight to what you have been through. I don't think I am qualified to do that either.

I am just trying to get to the logic of your thinking: if your rights are violated, real or perceived, then you are loud in decrying lack of respect of law, in case of your own disregard to the rule of law, then your short answer is the constitution is worthless.

I am really perplexed about your such level of self-acclaimed knowledge about constitution and then also such level of confusion when it comes to the actual implementation of the same thing.
DTT
አንተ ሰውዬ ለምንድን ነው አንድ ነገር ከመጻፍህ በፊት ላንድ ደቂቃ ምን ማለት እንደ ፈለክ የማታስበው! the right of the human individual did not exist because of the existence of a document called constitution. The right of man exist because of the existence a human being called a person. The constitution simply codified the God given inalienable rights of the human person.

ታዲያስ አንተ በምን መሰረት ነው የንጉስ ኃይለስላሴና የኮ/ል መንግስቱኑን ሕገ መንስት ስህተት ነው ብለው በወያኔ ትግሬና ኦነግ ህገመንግስት የተካሃው? :roll: :roll: :roll:
I am surprised that you don't understand the applicability or validity of a legal instrument, be it a constitution or any other derivativ laws.

HIM Haile Selasie's constitution existed and was used during its applicability time period, the same is true for that of Mengistu or anybody else.

Are you going to invoke the application of those constitution if your rights were to be violated today, under the jurisdiction of current Ethiopian government?

Instead of getting defensive, just answer the simple question about your yardstick of protecting "right of the human individual": when is that going to be considered to have been violated? Does that exist without any references?

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 21 May 2022, 13:57

DefendTheTruth wrote:
21 May 2022, 10:35
Horus wrote:
21 May 2022, 10:20
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Horus and TGAA,

it seems that your both's line of argument is similar, if I didn't miss something.

You are trying to imply that the people shouldn't comply with the provisions of the Ethiopian constitution, because, according to your arguments, the constitution was not written by qualified people (lacking of the required level of knowledge according to Horus, people who hate the Amhara people according to TGAA).

Okay, let's say we have to throw the constitution and the paper on which it was written on, into the dust-bin and never care about it.

The next question for you is then on what basis are you going to demand your presumably violated rights?

Horus,
I didn't question the level of your education, for I have no insight to what you have been through. I don't think I am qualified to do that either.

I am just trying to get to the logic of your thinking: if your rights are violated, real or perceived, then you are loud in decrying lack of respect of law, in case of your own disregard to the rule of law, then your short answer is the constitution is worthless.

I am really perplexed about your such level of self-acclaimed knowledge about constitution and then also such level of confusion when it comes to the actual implementation of the same thing.
DTT
አንተ ሰውዬ ለምንድን ነው አንድ ነገር ከመጻፍህ በፊት ላንድ ደቂቃ ምን ማለት እንደ ፈለክ የማታስበው! the right of the human individual did not exist because of the existence of a document called constitution. The right of man exist because of the existence a human being called a person. The constitution simply codified the God given inalienable rights of the human person.

ታዲያስ አንተ በምን መሰረት ነው የንጉስ ኃይለስላሴና የኮ/ል መንግስቱኑን ሕገ መንስት ስህተት ነው ብለው በወያኔ ትግሬና ኦነግ ህገመንግስት የተካሃው? :roll: :roll: :roll:
I am surprised that you don't understand the applicability or validity of a legal instrument, be it a constitution or any other derivativ laws.

HIM Haile Selasie's constitution existed and was used during its applicability time period, the same is true for that of Mengistu or anybody else.

Are you going to invoke the application of those constitution if your rights were to be violated today, under the jurisdiction of current Ethiopian government?

Instead of getting defensive, just answer the simple question about your yardstick of protecting "right of the human individual": when is that going to be considered to have been violated? Does that exist without any references?
DTT
Listen to the tape on the Federalist Papers. You will learn one or two things.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 21 May 2022, 15:50

DefendTheTruth wrote:
Horus and TGAA,

Horus,

Since you are hanging on logic let us simplify and look at this example

Let us take a nucleus family of 4
A father, mother, son, and daughter
The patriarch thinks that he is entitled to run the household as he saw fit. So he writes down the rule and tells them what their rights and their responsibilities are. Let us say the rule he imposed on them favors him. So after a while, the wife and the kids rebel and say the rule their father imposed on them is unfair and it needs to change. Their father saw that they are challenging his rule and told them, yes you can challenge me but only based on the rule I set out for you. Your right to challenge me comes only from the rule I set out for you. If you don't follow the rule I set out and challenge me accordingly anarchy will ensue. The father muse on what base you are claiming you are not being treated unfairly? On what bases do you determine unfair treatment has taken place?

When a constitutional draft takes place, communities, and anyone with a vested interest is invited to genuinely represent themselves because they will be able to negotiate with other stakeholders so that a balance is struck to all participants' satisfaction. Once the first foundation is agreed upon as you said going forward there will be negotiation on how to amend it or improve it . The Ethiopian constitution problem- from the start-it was imposed, never negotiated. one can't make an imposed law a refrence point to address its defects , because the start by itself is a defect.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 04 Jun 2022, 22:01

It is all about ethnic bourgeois and petty bourgeois power struggle!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 09 Nov 2022, 22:40

ኢትዮጵያ በጎሳ ስርዓት ስረ እስካለች ድረስ የሚሰራው የፖለቲካ ስሌት "Ethnic Balance of Power" ነው! ስለዚህ የትግሬ ጦርነት ወደ ድርድር ሲሄድም በመላ አገሪቱ ያለው የጎዎች ሃይል ሚዛን ስሌት ነው

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 26 Dec 2022, 23:10

በኤትኖክራሲ ስርዓት ስር የኢትዮጵያ ፖለቲካ የጎሳዎች ሃይል ሚዛን ስሌትና ጨዋታ እንደ ሆነ የማይገባት አዳነችን መሰል ዶማ ራስ ብቻ ነው! ዛሬ በመቀሌ የሚታየው ድራማ ላይ ለመድረስ (በሃይል ሚዛን ለመደራደር) 1 ሚሊዮን ሰው መሞት አልነበረበትም ! ትግሬዎች ተዋግተው ተዋግተው ዉጊያ ያቆማሉ ብዬ ነበርኮ! የዛሬ ድራማ አዲስ ወሬ የለውም! ስለዚህ ነገም አዲሳባ የሚሆነው ያ ነው! የኦሮሞን ሰልቃጭነትን እሚመዝን፣ የሚመጥን አዲስ የሃይል አሰላለፍና ትብብር ይፈጠራል ! ስለዚህ የኦሮሞ ተረኞች ከመቀሌው ሽር ጉድ ብዙ ብዙ መማር አለባቸው! ለምሳሌ ጉራጌን በጉልበት መጨፍለቅ እንደማይችሉና ሌላ አዲስ የትግል መስክ እንደ ሚከፍት መገንዘብ እነሱ እብሪት መሰበር ሳይሆን ዊዝደም እንደ ሆነ ይወቁት! በእኔ ግምት ገና አማራ አሁን የለውን የጎሳዎች ሃይል ሚዛን መዛባት ለማስተካከል አዲስ የፖለቲካ አሰላለፍ እንደ ሚፈጥር አልጠራጠርም! የፖለቲካ ሎጂክ ስለሆነ !