Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tigray People
Member+

Axumezana Is Worshipper Of Evil Amhara, Savage Galla Despite They Are Commiting Genocide Today:

Post by Tigray People » 19 May 2022, 18:44

We tried to be fair to the traitor Axumezana for a long time tolerance of his Banda traitors ways but he continued to worship the evil Amhara, Savage Galla, dirty pentte Abiy Ahmed,p.o.w p.p party who begged the evil Eritrea, evil Arab Emirates, Turks, Russian, China, Iran to help them committing genocide on innocent defenseless Tigray People today.

But he refused to hold them accountable and advocate for the independence of Tigray People Republic .

He only blames the traitor Agame-Eritrea Leaders for everything .

We urge you to refrain from your garbage writing to fool the Beautiful Tigray People to live with the evil Amhara, Savage Galla, garbage Nation nationalities and Ethiopian.

Long Live the Beautiful Tigray People!!

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!

The Republic of Tigray People!!

Independence of Tigray People!!

Eternal Glory to Martyrs Of Tigray People!!
Last edited by Tigray People on 20 May 2022, 19:28, edited 2 times in total.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Traitor Axumezana Is Worshipper Of Evil Amhara, Savage Galla Despite They Are Commiting Genocide Today:

Post by TesfaNews » 19 May 2022, 19:09

Our agent Dr Debretsion Gebremichael 8) :mrgreen:

”Debretsion Gebremichael operating EPLF Radio in Sahel Eritrea”

Axumezana

Re: Traitor Axumezana Is Worshipper Of Evil Amhara, Savage Galla Despite They Are Commiting Genocide Today:

Post by Axumezana » 19 May 2022, 20:01

Foe,

If you go through my posts you will find the following:

- I am against the war and it must be stooped through peaceful means
- I am against the cruel, illegal , genocidal siege on the people of Tigray and have been campaigning against it.
- I believe genocide has been committed on the people of Tigray and those who committed it(Isaias, Abiy and Amhara extremists ) have to face justice
- I am for forgiveness, reconciliation and peace with out prejudice to the justice that has to be served to the genociders.
- I am a Tigrayan Ethiopian and I believe in the continuity of Ethiopia in the form of hybrid Confederated/Federated structure, where Tigray shall be Confederated with Ethiopia but should have a sovereign country status with its own army, intelligence and foreign relationships modelled after Israel but its economy, road/air transport and infrastructure integrated with Ethiopia. Tigray ( Axum) to become the center of the Horn Africa within 20 to 30 years, as the center of politics, economy, social, religion, and technology. You could find the details in ( Positioning Post War Tigray in the Horn of Africa/ Tigray & Tigrayans the past and the Future)
- I was born as Ethiopian, have lived as Ethiopian and die as an Ethiopian (I understand this may confuse you)
- I respect and love any Human Being despite who they are or what they did to my people. I love any Ethiopian or Eritrean same to I love Tigrayans, I try my best to avoid emotions and to be ethnic blind which you may understand is difficult.
- Tigray should have access to the Red Sea( Refer to the campaign #Return Back Our Access to Red Sea!)
- A liberalized and a democratized Tigray
- Etc

I do not agree on your hatred toward the people of Ethiopia ( Amhara, Oromo etc). As we Tigrayans do not collectively hate our Ethiopian brothers , your hatred makes me to suspect that you are not a Tigrayan but an Ascari operating in the name of a Tigrayan to bring hatred and division among Ethiopians.

The following also made me to suspect that you are an Ascari!

1-He only blames the traitor Agame-Eritrea Leaders for everything . (it looks you are angry that your Isaias is exposed)

2- We urge you to refrain from your garbage writing to fool the Beautiful Tigray People to live with the evil Amhara, Savage Galla, garbage Nation nationalities and Ethiopian. ( No Tigrayan will say that but an Ascari with the intention destroying what TPLF / EPRF did for Ethiopia)

3- Long Live the Beautiful Tigray People!! (Tigrayans do not see themselves above to others but equal to others)

4- Awet Nehafash Tigray People!! ( This motto is used by Shabia not TPLF)

As a summary, I am very sure 100% with whom I am talking , an Isaias agent under cover as a Tigrayan!
https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 0#p1295466
Pls review my Ascari Syndrome sickness as I am sure it applies to you!
Thank you for expressing your views!

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 20 May 2022, 18:27

Axumzana

Talking to you is like talking to a dead Eriteans soldiers.

We remember during the border war with Eritrea we captured hundreds of Eriteans soldiers and asked them the names of their dead friends and they told us "they are asleep"

Your evil Amhara begged the evil fascist Italy to come invade Tigray when the Tigray People we're fighting many foreign invaders Army to protect evil Ethiopia.

The evil Amhara worked with evil Italy to sabotage the Tigray People victory and they sold half Tigray (Eritrea) to Italy for guns and money to harm the Tigray People.

The evil Amhara, Ethiopian did everything in their power to harm Tigray People in every aspect of life to present day.

They evil Amhara, Ethiopian waged genocidal war on Tigray People for 17 years with the help of Soviet union, Eastern Europe, Arabs, Cuba .

Just 6 years ago in 2016 the evil Amhara gondere waged genocidal act on 80 thousands innocent defenseless Tigray People by uprooted them, looted their hard-earned property, burned down their houses.

Just 4 years ago the evil Amhara joined hands with Savage Galla in their protest to commit genocide on innocent defenseless Tigray People.

Two years ago the entire Ethiopia, evil Amhara, Savage Galla waged genocidal wars on innocent defenseless Tigray People and they begged evil Eritrea, Arab Emirates, Turks Russian, China, Iran, Somalian to help them commit genocide on Tigray People today.

You live in a bubble devoid of reality and you want to make the Tigray People to continue make the same ill mistake so your fantasy to live with evil Amhara, Ethiopia can come true.

Why don't you go live in Amhara and die like Ethiopian.We assure you the evil Amhara will burn you alive when they find out you have 1% Tigray ancestry.

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!!

Tigray People
Member+

Re: Banda Axumezana Is Worshipper Of Evil Amhara, Savage Galla Despite They Are Commiting Genocide Today:

Post by Tigray People » 20 May 2022, 18:47

Axumzana

We are not gonna hit you hard and make you disappear from this because you have said a lot of good things about Tigray People in the past despite we disagree with you on most of them.

Axumezana

Re: Banda Axumezana Is Worshipper Of Evil Amhara, Savage Galla Despite They Are Commiting Genocide Today:

Post by Axumezana » 20 May 2022, 18:59

If you are a responsible Tigrayan( not Ascari) , you need to stop trying create division between the Tigray people and other Ethiopians by presenting Tigrayans as superior to other Ethiopians, which is not true, and insulting Oromos and others. By doing that you are clearly creating more enemies for the Tigray people which is against what the Tigrayan government is doing i. e trying to resolve the ongoing war peacefully and improving the people to people relationship with other Ethiopians including Amhara, Oromo, Afar, Somalia, Agew, Kimant etc.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 20 May 2022, 19:01

Axumzana

You started insulting us and we called you Banda.

BTW: You are doing the service of enemies of Tigray People by writing "Ethiopia need Red Sea" to make the Tigray People look bad around the world as aggressors instead of just keep it on the low .

BTW:your participation on this site is very important and keep it up.

There are only few Tigray People on this site and demonize you is not our choice right now.

Have a nice day.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 20 May 2022, 19:08

Pls give me more information why you have concern on my #Bring Back Our Red Sea ! campaign. A viable Tigray is also going to need Aces to Red Sea!

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 20 May 2022, 19:10

Axumzana

We will continue to write the truth exposing the evil Amhara, evil Eriteans, Savage Galla, traitors Ethiopian as we wish to wake up our long suffered Tigray People.

We told you you are very weak and appeasers of enemies of Tigray People like you did for the past 27 years singing the garbage song Nation nationalities.

The Tigray People single -handedly developed the entire evil Ethiopia and gave freedom to garbage Nation nationalities.

But the entire world saw the evil Amhara, Savage Galla, Ethiopian from 2016-2022 they burned down all factory the Tigray People built for them, killed innocent investors after they burned down their own regions they begged evil Eritrea, 8 Regions Special Forces,Somalian, turkey, Russian, China to help them destroy Tigray People and destroy Tigray factories.

We are brave the true Tigray People sent by God to serve the Tigray People and Martyrs Of Tigray People Liberation Front.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 20 May 2022, 19:20

Axumzana

Ethiopia never had a Sea.

The entire Red Sea belongs to the original owners the Tigray People.

We the Tigray People will have our own Port on the Red Sea by any means necessary after destroying the Banda traitors Eriteans until they begg for Mercy.

Your Empty rethoric "Ethiopian need sea" is counter productive to Tigray People cause.

The entire Tigray People wants to have their independence and the Republic of Tigray People.

So update your political views, visions.Just a friendly reminder.

Tigray People
Member+

Re: Axumezana Is Worshipper Of Evil Amhara, Savage Galla Despite They Are Commiting Genocide Today:

Post by Tigray People » 20 May 2022, 19:38

Tesfa News

Ata chenawi guhafe wedi guhafe the picture of debrstion he was doing his job for TPLF in Sahel Eritrea Mountain.

The Heroic Tigray People Liberation Front Army had a huge base in Sahel Eritrea Mountain.

We the Tigray People know the entire Eritrea mountains that no Eriteans Army will never never never escape from the Heroic Tigray People Army on the much needed next Wars.