Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

This talented Eritrean artists joke about….

Post by Cigar » 19 May 2022, 12:58

Yes this song has too many truthful punch lines in its lyrics.
One which is lost in the media is”
Eway nihna resehat agames are TEA’sibna ina kin’nebir, kem kedemna (the 60s, 70s, and the 80s which the young funfunat agames don’t know due to the false indoctrination of woyane’s even though, if one thinks about it these young agames are the beneficiaries of that era of their grandparents receiving left over injerras from the Eritrean households. I mean if our grandparents didn’t feed these agame grandparents these young ungrateful agames wouldn’t have been born. Hey one needs food, begging might be to produce sperm or eggs.
Man, this song is my breakfast. I can’t eat or smoke before I listen to it.

Cigar

Re: This talented Eritrean artists joke about….

Post by Cigar » 19 May 2022, 14:03

Funfunat agames are in big dilemma to creat unfounded, false history, empty bravado songs from now onward.
Every time they try to distort history their aim is going to be how Shaewia will use it against them.
Again leflafi adghi said why we are showing him ugly Eritreans in the video little did he know that it is an act by two beautiful Eritreans looking like clay look alike agames.
He as stupid as he is missed the point, but indirectly admitted that even worse than these actors look alike where his parents who were slaving in Eritrea and cleaning our streets and shining our shoes looked like.
Look at the snotty agame who is singing in their original song.
Trust me as old as I am, that is what the old generation agames who were in Eritrea look like and yes we were making jokes about them. Even the two maids we had in my household.
And when they came to Washington to sing this song, (the early time before they start to backstab their master Eritreans) majority of the people you see donating money (Eritrean culture) we’re Eritreans. The elegance of Eritreans is visible in that video. During that time the agames looked like the snotty agame artist in the video.
Another fact is in the early 90s there were not too many agames refugees in the USA or anywhere until they start stealing Eritrean identities and flooded the west and the USA.
Facts!
Now, any body who has problem about the joke we’re making about them needs to go to hell.