Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Horus, here is a grasp of the reality on the ground

Post by DefendTheTruth » 18 May 2022, 16:54

ኢትዮጵያ የማንም ተንስቶ ማፈንጫ አገር ሆናለች፣ ጥያቄ ከተነሳበት ወዲያዉ ወደ ኤርትሪያ መሸሸግ ወይም ገሸሽ ማለት ነዉ ስልቱ በአሁኑ ሰአት ።

ያሳዝናል የኛ ነገር።

TGAA
Member+

Re: Horus, here is a grasp of the reality on the ground

Post by TGAA » 18 May 2022, 17:08

The problem, my friend, is that our so called leaders don't treat us,Ethiopians,as end but as a means to their' perceived " it could be personal power or tribal. Aren't we cheerleading when we see things done on behalf of our tribe . We are all to blame.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 18 May 2022, 19:54

ዲ ቲ ቲ

የኢትዮጵያ ፖለቲካ ስርዓት ጸንቶ የሚቆመው በሁለት መንገድ ብቻ ነው፤ (1) በዜጋዎች ፍቅር፣ ስብዕና (በጎሳዎች ሽኩቻ ሳይሆን) የቆመ ዘመናዊ ዴሞክራሲ ሲፈጠር ማለትም አሁን ያለው የትግሬ ቂጣ ተቃራኒ ፤ (2) የጎሳ ችኩቻ እስካለ ድረስ ደሞ በጎሳዎች የሃይል ሚዛን (ባላንስ ኦፍ ፓወር) ላይ የቆመ ኢዲሞክራሲ ሲኖር ብቻ ነው። ይህም ማለት የአማራ ጎሳ መጠንከር እራሱን ለመከላከልም ሆነ፣ የኢትዮጵያን ሃይል ሚዛን ለመጠበ እጅግ ጠቃሚ ብቻ አይደለም፣ አስፈላጊ ነው ። ይህን ጉዳይ ትግሬዎች ያውቁታል! አቢይ እንዴት ወደ ስልጣን እንደ መጣ ያውቀዋል ! በኢትዮጵያ አንድም ጎሳ ብቻውን ገኖ ኢትዮጵያ በምስሌ እቀርጻለሁ የማለት መብትም ሃይል የለውም ። ኦሮሞች ይህን በግዜ ቢገነዘቡ ብዙ የትግሬ ስህተቶችን ከመስራት ይድናሉ! የአማራ ድክመት የሚፈልጉ ኢትዮጵያ ለብቻቸው ይዘው መግነን የሚፈልጉ ብቻ ናቸው ። ያ ደሞ ከንቱ ህልም ነው። ወይ ዴሞክራሲ ወይም የሃይል ሚዛን! በቃ !!!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 18 May 2022, 20:21

who is instructing these Un-Abysinnian marches reminds me of agame mekele march. The march is not native at all! The Liyu March are native

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 18 May 2022, 20:27

TGAA wrote:
18 May 2022, 17:08
The problem, my friend, is that our so called leaders don't treat us,Ethiopians,as end but as a means to their' perceived " it could be personal power or tribal. Aren't we cheerleading when we see things done on behalf of our tribe . We are all to blame.
What is wrong in doing good correctly on behalf of your family, your community and your tribe while at the same time accepting that all others have also the right to do the same so that we can come together and do good for the whole society and the whole world, because that is what is happening all over the world regardless of some variations and differences of approach. For you it seems that only Kings and Gods should rule tyrannically over the people imposing one religion, one language, one culture and one single world view. Heck!

We had enough of such feudal brutal dictatorship already and need to keep light years away by hook or crook, even though it drives some paranoid parrots like ErmiA$$ Legelege, KebtamuAhianew, etc, barking 360 days non stop like MAD DOGS. Keep barking!
:lol:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 18 May 2022, 20:37

DefendTheTruth wrote:
18 May 2022, 16:54
ኢትዮጵያ የማንም ተንስቶ ማፈንጫ አገር ሆናለች፣ ጥያቄ ከተነሳበት ወዲያዉ ወደ ኤርትሪያ መሸሸግ ወይም ገሸሽ ማለት ነዉ ስልቱ በአሁኑ ሰአት ።

ያሳዝናል የኛ ነገር።

Can you elaborate your statement??

union
Member+

Post by union » 19 May 2022, 05:05

Right. No ethincally organized group will ever be able to be dominant to rule Ethiopia. Agamuma Tplf failed, oromuma is failing and the next one if there is will fail.
Horus wrote:
18 May 2022, 19:54
ዲ ቲ ቲ

የኢትዮጵያ ፖለቲካ ስርዓት ጸንቶ የሚቆመው በሁለት መንገድ ብቻ ነው፤ (1) በዜጋዎች ፍቅር፣ ስብዕና (በጎሳዎች ሽኩቻ ሳይሆን) የቆመ ዘመናዊ ዴሞክራሲ ሲፈጠር ማለትም አሁን ያለው የትግሬ ቂጣ ተቃራኒ ፤ (2) የጎሳ ችኩቻ እስካለ ድረስ ደሞ በጎሳዎች የሃይል ሚዛን (ባላንስ ኦፍ ፓወር) ላይ የቆመ ኢዲሞክራሲ ሲኖር ብቻ ነው። ይህም ማለት የአማራ ጎሳ መጠንከር እራሱን ለመከላከልም ሆነ፣ የኢትዮጵያን ሃይል ሚዛን ለመጠበ እጅግ ጠቃሚ ብቻ አይደለም፣ አስፈላጊ ነው ። ይህን ጉዳይ ትግሬዎች ያውቁታል! አቢይ እንዴት ወደ ስልጣን እንደ መጣ ያውቀዋል ! በኢትዮጵያ አንድም ጎሳ ብቻውን ገኖ ኢትዮጵያ በምስሌ እቀርጻለሁ የማለት መብትም ሃይል የለውም ። ኦሮሞች ይህን በግዜ ቢገነዘቡ ብዙ የትግሬ ስህተቶችን ከመስራት ይድናሉ! የአማራ ድክመት የሚፈልጉ ኢትዮጵያ ለብቻቸው ይዘው መግነን የሚፈልጉ ብቻ ናቸው ። ያ ደሞ ከንቱ ህልም ነው። ወይ ዴሞክራሲ ወይም የሃይል ሚዛን! በቃ !!!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 19 May 2022, 10:01

Horus wrote:
18 May 2022, 19:54
ዲ ቲ ቲ

Somewhere I heard about a claim Ambo town was the epicenter of the movement (some call it struggle) that finally managed to remove the TPLF led hegemonic government from power. I also saw just recently another report over the internet that the town was the most devastated and left-behind in terms of the economic development around the country.

The youth from Ambo are now looking towards Jaal Maro to rescue them, and the prospect is just grim there too.

If Ambo failed, then it was also due to its first arrival on the scene. But if any other may fail after Ambo, after reaching on the scene behind Ambo, then the failure will also be attributed to the failure of the entity to draw a lesson, from its predecessor.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 20 May 2022, 17:59

sun wrote:
18 May 2022, 20:37

Can you elaborate your statement??
I don't think I can elaborate, I only commented after seeing the Eritrean flag was also flying high alongside that of "Ethiopian" at an occasion said to mark the inauguration of newly recruited and graduated from a training center of Ethiopian forces (presumably to defend Ethiopia).

If you need an elaboration, then please consult Obbo Lencho Leta, who recently and allegedly said "I don't want to speak about Eritrea".

You can also alternatively consult perhaps Obbo Seyoum Teshome of yeneta tentane for more elaboration, it seems he knows better than I do about the issue at hand here.