Member+

Golden

Post by TesfaNews » 18 May 2022, 12:55

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Golden

Post by Ethoash » 18 May 2022, 18:27

TesfaNews

Thanks very much ... i love the video there are few time that i finished video and i did finished this video i really envoy it .. they must be hit in youtube. the white people love that...

But this ideas might not work for Ethiopia because of the cost of wood.. the Amhara build their house with mud using wood.. the wood price so high it make the mud house very expensive... that is why i want to build mud house without cement, wood, and steal or iron as much as possible..

here is few example ...

How to build a straw bale house.

IT'S STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A HOUSE! -- Straw bale post and beam house update.... i post this because they use modern machinery or equmpment to work with faster and easiest way much better to spend up the process.

Building a compressed earth block (CEB) house from start to finish..... this part two where they finished the house and show of to family... loook how they used modern equipment like stove, and fridge and toilet ,,, the point is u dont have to compermised just because you live in mud house or straw house. look here no wood only CEB BLOCK.. OE COMPRESSED BLOCK as u can see the machine making those block out of earth at the location where the house built ... you need 5000 block or 8000 block depending how big your house u can finished your house with in 3 weeks.

now when i come back to your video i think we can use your mud house method with simple adjustment ... since wood is very expensive we can use Bamboo instead ... we can use mud on top of the bamboo wall ... this way the house will be waterproof and fireproof of course after lime plaster the whole bamboo house ...to strength the bamboo wall to carry the mud we might use same wood .. ማገርና አግዳሚ እንጨቶች

Amazing Woven Bamboo House -Traditional Green Building... i want this house in center of Addis Ababa so , i can have my house under ten thousand dollar with all modern amenity... fridge , stove, modern western toilet and shower

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 18 May 2022, 18:40

Ethoash

The Golden workers used Bamboo wood to build the home

Now imagine you buy a cheap Bamboo seeds and begin to plant hundreds of Bamboo seeds in around Entoto.

when Bamboo grows you get cheap wood with cheap price then you can start Bamboo business and while financing modern home in central addis

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 May 2022, 19:04

TesfaNews wrote:
18 May 2022, 18:40
Ethoash

The Golden workers used Bamboo wood to build the home

Now imagine you buy a cheap Bamboo seeds and begin to plant hundreds of Bamboo seeds in around Entoto.

when Bamboo grows you get cheap wood with cheap price then you can start Bamboo business and while financing modern home in central addis
my mind block out yes, the two guys used bamboo. but in Ethiopia we use wood.. that the problem .. atomically i was thinking Ethiopian traditional house that made out of mud and wood. since both agree the wood is out of the question .. we can use Bamboo, but i have my doubt about bamboo carrying weight for second floor .. that is why i am willing to use wood for the beam and frame for the house this way we will have strong house and the we can use bamboo for not bearing weight wall.

the second question u ask is about availability of bamboo. Ethiopia have the largest bamboo forest no body use. bamboo have bad image about strength and durability so it have less demand.. but most of the problem of durability come from cutting young bamboo tree ... the bamboo seller they don't want to wait the bamboo to mature naturally and they it early if they fix this problem bamboo image would have improved .

look this house all we have to do is replace the wood with bamboo and we r in business. so i will build simple house then 1000 house for sale under 10,000 usd ... that would be ten million with five years i become millionaire bad for u u will not come and ask for share for showing me bamboo house.. so sorry ...in Eritrea there is no mud you cant copy mud constriction sack to be you... i am joking i will help by exporting CEB BRICK TO BUILD UR HOUSE IN ASSMARA..

in Golden they don't build their house out of mud ... but they build out of rock... look what the Amhara asking you never afraid of the house collapsing.. what a people what a waste.. i stay to long with them that is why i have phobia about roof collapsing over me that is why i don't want what those two Chinese ???? (i don't ) build the second and third floor out of bamboo