Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

"ሰብ ድዩ ሞይቱ ትግራዋይ" ንዝብሉ ዝነበሩ ህዝቢ ወልቃይት ተጋሩ ኢኹም ክትብሎም ከለኻ ታይ ይስምዖም ይኸውን

Post by sesame » 18 May 2022, 11:12

Before the TPLF stole Welkait about 30 years ago, the only Chigrayans in Humera were destitute seasonal migrants who went there to pick cotton or work in the sesame farms. The people of Welkait despised them because of their tricky ways. I wonder how those same Welketot felt when the trashy Agames stole their lands and attempted ethnic cleansing on them.

sesame
Member+

Re: "ሰብ ድዩ ሞይቱ ትግራዋይ" ንዝብሉ ዝነበሩ ህዝቢ ወልቃይት ተጋሩ ኢኹም ክትብሎም ከለኻ ታይ ይስምዖም ይኸውን

Post by sesame » 19 May 2022, 15:43

"ሰው ነው የሞተው ወይስ ትግራዋይ" ሲሉ የነበሩትን ወልቀቶት: ትግራዎት ናቹ ሲባሉ ምን ይሰማቸዋል ብለው ለምንድነው ዓጋመዎች ራሳቸውን የማይጠይቁ:: I hope I got the Amharic right. Agames are a very low IQ people who never seem to learn that you can't just claim as yours whatever comes to your fancy. They don't seem to understand that they will pay dearly when they attempt to steal what is not theirs. So far they have lost over 500,000 of their useless people in a pointless effort. And they still want to lose more.

sesame
Member+

Re: "ሰብ ድዩ ሞይቱ ትግራዋይ" ንዝብሉ ዝነበሩ ህዝቢ ወልቃይት ተጋሩ ኢኹም ክትብሎም ከለኻ ታይ ይስምዖም ይኸውን

Post by sesame » 20 May 2022, 03:46

Agame will be surrounded and quarantined by their stronger neighbors until they learn not to covet what is not theirs and learn their place in the scheme of things. ንገሮ ምኸሮ፡ ኣይሰምዕን ዝበለ ምስተጸፍዐ ይሰምዕ::