Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Is Abune Mathias a victim Tigrayan or is he a genocidal criminal against his own people for Amhara???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 18 May 2022, 11:00

Zinab Sayzenb Hulum Bet, Engda Saymeta Hulum Set, are you that Abune Mathias???

Abune Mathias of Ethiopia Orthodox church Tigrayans are asking you to leave Amhara & join Tigray in Mekelle. About a year ago we may say he was in a difficult position or situation since Tigray did not set up its own church and did not cut its relationship but today Tigray Orthodox and other religious of Tigray cut their relation with any religion in the bloody evil and fraud empire and Tigray Orthodox is an independent entity and function alone and does not have any kind of relation with Abune Mathias and the rest of the fraud genocidal criminal Amhara Orthodox. What is the reason you are still in Addis Ababa servicing the criminals while your people Tigrayans who put you there to sleep with the enemy of Tigray, come home and join the Original and OEM Tigray Orthodox church and serve your people than to be a traitor and opportunist for the Amhara people against your people. This is the time to show who you are as a person and as your own regions of Tigray where you came from.

The greatness of Tigray is each individual does the right thing to represent Tigray, no one person either a president or a farmer does it, it is the household members activities and manners the way we conduct. Your bold decision will be remembered for generations at the time Tigray is in a dire situation and you are the right person to send the clear message to the enemy by saying this is not acceptable and this is not Tigrawinet and I am a Tigrayans will remain a Tigrayans will die with my fellow Tigrayans. The struggle of any country or ethnic is not bound by just specific but by all means and by all the people where ever they may live.

Abune Mathias what is your contribution for the people of Tigray who fought for 17 years but you did not even spoken for the plight of Tigrayans during the struggle yet they put you at the top to lead the Orthodox church yet to remain the enemy of Tigray Amhara servant, show your contribution now when Tigray is at its dark hour and needs your input now and immediately???

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 19 May 2022, 17:47, edited 2 times in total.

EthioRedSea

Re: Is Abune Mathias a victim Tigrayan or is he a genocidal criminal against his own people for Amhara???

Post by EthioRedSea » 18 May 2022, 13:29

Our Holy Father, Abune Mathias is Patriach of The Orthodox Church in Ethiopia. We want him to be where he is now.

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: Is Abune Mathias a victim Tigrayan or is he a genocidal criminal against his own people for Amhara???

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 18 May 2022, 13:58

I can tell you that the Abun is in a very tough position where his decisions one way or another seem to have grave consequences. He often speak out against the war while keeping mum on the genocide happening a few miles away from his cathedra. The OLF wing in the EOC is so pushing from within to out him and take over the wobbling throne. This probably opens the door wide to fragment the church along the lines of Region and a possible revolt by the followers. There is no love lost between the Abun and the political leadership at arat- killo. The recent invitation by the PM of the Abun to arat killo and the refusal by the Abun to share lunch with the Pm might be an indication that the Abun is suspiciously avoiding the fate of Abere Adamu and Tesfaye. :mrgreen: :roll: Despite all the problems, I think he is better kept where is at for now. However, should TPLF wants to dethrone him, I won't be standing on their way. :lol:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 18 May 2022, 23:32

Today is the Tigray Orthodox church leadership test whether they are firm with their words like God they preach or it was the leap service and fly with the wind like Debretsion, Alem, Getachew Reda and others. It is about days to know and stay tune.

I ask the three parties leaders, educated people like Memhir Muluwerk, Meresa and others must have a private talk with Abune Mathias when he come to Tigray and tell him to stay at home and join with the Tigray Orthodox church, he was represented them. This is the perfect time to say I am Tigrayan and I belong with my people in Tigray and I will be the servant of Tigray until then and make your own history for the good than to be a traitor Aqatari or opportunist Banda like the other traitors of Arkebe, Samora Yinus, Mulu, and others.

The question for Abune Mathias is, are you with the people of Tigray or with the genocide criminal Amharu, this is the time to tell who you are and if you return to Addis Ababa then you are pure opportunist betrayed Tigray during the biggest genocide against Tigray time. If you stay in Tigray and join your people and serve the rest of Tigray Orthodox church leaders then you will be remembered as hero Pope forever. He cannot go back to the criminals now abandoning his people. For Tigray leadership, stop your wishy-washy opportunism, tell Abune Mathias not to go to Addis Ababa but we know Debrestion, Getachew Reda and the other Amhara mules, they will tell him the opposite.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 19 May 2022, 10:50

If Abune Mathias come to Tigray to tell Tigray orthodox leaders to join Amhara and return back to Amhara, then he is not Tigrayan and he is a certified Banda traitor like Arkebe, Samora, Gebremeskel. Mulu, Aregawi, and others.