Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Semira
Member+

Helloooooo

Post by Semira » 18 May 2022, 10:46

How are you dears and dearest,

i was away from this forum for years and now i am back. I raised 5 children and more power to me. I noticed Oj is not here anymore but Ato Halafi is. what a turn around. Is halafi still writing his open letter to Abay Woldu? :lol: :lol: The types of letters he used to write was hilarious. He was chasing then and now he is being chased.

I noticed Eden is here but with a subdued manner. What a turn around from her daily "Zena this, Zena that, the two tegarus this and that" :lol:

Also, Shewit and Abel are not here anymore. I guess they died of diabetics and joined their heros Meles Zenawi, Abay Tsehaye, Seyum..etc after consuming lots of fat and sugar.

How is Ethiopian politics now? i see Ethiopianists are in disarray (G7 now Ezema and former kinjit stuff). They all gone to a thin air. These groups did a huge disservice for the people of Amhara.

Power has now rested on OLF. Funny how OLF entered Menilik Palace but removing it is very simple. To remove OLF and its childish (ጨቅላው) leader, you will need to study a little on how he operates. The minute you figured that out, BINGO. I will give you a hint. The hint is ..."Current Ethiopia is lead by the philosophy of Robert Greene (American Author)". There you have it, once you understand that it is very easy to checkmate the childish (ጨቅላው) leader. For example, i sent a stern warning to my close relatives in eastern amhara fanos (You all know my root is eastern amhara, Woldia to be exact). I am so proud of them when they listened my message to not go to Bahir Dar to receive Reward from ጨቅላው OLF leader. It was a ploy and a few foolish amharas fall for it. That is OK, they will learn it soon when ጨቅላው systematically allow TDF to invade Welkait. Anyways, Robert Greene specifically put the ploy on how you reward your enemies and prepare them for a near future destruction. I can say more on this, but that is enough for today

Victory for Amhara
The great, wonderful and amazing people of the horn

eden
Member+

Re: Helloooooo

Post by eden » 18 May 2022, 11:37

Kudos to Semere for still remembering his password lol

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 18 May 2022, 12:01

Semira aka Misraq Amela, Wocho B'tgemetlow Wocho new???

Woggera from north and Bellessa from east of Amhara are the border of Tigray, Wollo and Shoa are not the Amhara domain per the official and certified map of Ethiopia and show clearly where the boundary of Tigray and Amhara per the 1849 map drown by the Germans and found in Estonia archive, Germany archive and America archive.

https://zenodo.org/record/6480926

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 18 May 2022, 14:03

Semira wrote:
18 May 2022, 10:46

i was away from this forum for years and now i am back. I raised 5 children and more power to me. I noticed Oj is not here anymore but Ato Halafi is. what a turn around. Is halafi still writing his open letter to Abay Woldu? :lol: :lol: The types of letters he used to write was hilarious. He was chasing then and now he is being chased.

I noticed Eden is here but with a subdued manner. What a turn around from her daily "Zena this, Zena that, the two tegarus this and that" :lol:

Also, Shewit and Abel are not here anymore. I guess they died of diabetics and joined their heros Meles Zenawi, Abay Tsehaye, Seyum..etc after consuming lots of fat and sugar.

How is Ethiopian politics now? i see Ethiopianists are in disarray (G7 now Ezema and former kinjit stuff). They all gone to a thin air. These groups did a huge disservice for the people of Amhara.

Power has now rested on OLF. Funny how OLF entered Menilik Palace but removing it is very simple. To remove OLF and its childish (ጨቅላው) leader, you will need to study a little on how he operates. The minute you figured that out, BINGO. I will give you a hint. The hint is ..."Current Ethiopia is lead by the philosophy of Robert Greene (American Author)". There you have it, once you understand that it is very easy to checkmate the childish (ጨቅላው) leader. For example, i sent a stern warning to my close relatives in eastern amhara fanos (You all know my root is eastern amhara, Woldia to be exact). I am so proud of them when they listened my message to not go to Bahir Dar to receive Reward from ጨቅላው OLF leader. It was a ploy and a few foolish amharas fall for it. That is OK, they will learn it soon when ጨቅላው systematically allow TDF to invade Welkait. Anyways, Robert Greene specifically put the ploy on how you reward your enemies and prepare them for a near future destruction. I can say more on this, but that is enough for today

Victory for Amhara
Semira,

Veteran forumers such as yours truly recall you as an iron lady and I told you that nine years ago here. Perhaps you may say who the fuuck is this kerenite. Mind you, I was the one who coined the term iron lady and it was applied by many then.

Anyhow welcome back to the arena and I hope you stay while you will give life to this dying forum.

Finally,

Hats off to you for raising 5 children at a time when one cannot even raise one child here in the West.

P. S. I don't mind if you tell me to stay out of ethiopian oops amhara politics. However, if my country is mentioned (you have not mentioned it in your above post) you will find me at the forefront to defend what is required to defend.

Tena yistilign.

Semira
Member+

Post by Semira » 18 May 2022, 15:45

Eden,

out of the bat, you went into the attack mode? why my dear?. You are right though i did forgot my password and it worked on the 3rd or 4th attempt. I have limited passwords for life time anyways. A question if this don't offend you. Do you still operate as a "Lowlander Eritrean"? or you came out of the closet. :lol:

Kerenit,

Ofcourse i do remember you. Rest assured Eritrea will not be my subject and if i mentioned, it will be with a positive mind. After all, events brought us together and our interest and eritreas interest aligned this time so no friction there :lol:

Ato Halafi,

That map you shared was a subject of discussion and it shows Ras Wube's domain. And we know Ras wube was a Gondere Amhara (Semien province to be exact). Do you still dance Awris? where is Dejazmach of Tigray? a good hearted Endertan and similar in psychological make up with us amharas.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 18 May 2022, 16:28

Semira wrote:
18 May 2022, 15:45
Eden,

out of the bat, you went into the attack mode? why my dear?. You are right though i did forgot my password and it worked on the 3rd or 4th attempt. I have limited passwords for life time anyways. A question if this don't offend you. Do you still operate as a "Lowlander Eritrean"? or you came out of the closet. :lol:

Kerenit,

Ofcourse i do remember you. Rest assured Eritrea will not be my subject and if i mentioned, it will be with a positive mind. After all, events brought us together and our interest and eritreas interest aligned this time so no friction there :lol:

Ato Halafi,

That map you shared was a subject of discussion and it shows Ras Wube's domain. And we know Ras wube was a Gondere Amhara (Semien province to be exact). Do you still dance Awris? where is Dejazmach of Tigray? a good hearted Endertan and similar in psychological make up with us amharas.
Ras Dejena and Ras Webe are Tigrayans from Tembien and most of north Goner and lasta soqota are Tembien Tigray. In north Gonder many villages are named after Tembien villages.

BTW, how long are you going to be polite on this site, in terms of the map, your respond is an educated one unlike the others.???

Semira
Member+

Post by Semira » 18 May 2022, 16:38

Ato Halafi,

Historians call Ras Wube "The non-tigrayan ruler of Tigray". Calling Wube as Tigrian is equal to calling Meles Amhara or Oromo since Meles ruled from Addis Abeba. Please read the below.
Wube Haile Maryam of Semien, also spelled as Wube Haile Mariam, Wube Hayle Maryam, Wibe Haylä Maryam, Webé Hayla Maryam (1799-1867), also called by his title Dejazmach Wube, Webé; his name is also given in European sources as ‘‘Ubie’’.[1] Wube was one of the major figures of 19th century Ethiopia, during the closing decades of the Zemene Mesafint (lit: Era of the princes) a period of regional lords vying for power, prestige and territory amid a weakened authority of the emperors.

The regional ruler and dejazmach of his hereditary province of Semien, and later as the conquerer and non-Tigrean ruler of the Tigray Province and other coastal territories in what is now part of central Eritrea.[2] Wube is remembered in Eritrea and Tigray for barbarous military raids.[3][1] A major claimant to the Ethiopian throne during his era, Wube was defeated and imprisoned in 1855 by another contender Kassa Hailu, the future emperor Tewodros II. Some sources date Wube's defeat as the end of Ethiopia's Zemene Mesafint.[4]

Wube's family originated from the Semien mountains, his father, Haile Maryam Gebre[note 1] was the governor of the Semien province and belonged to the Orthodox Christian Amharas, his mother, Mintayé of Jan Amora, was a side marriage (or concubine) of his father.[1]

Haile Maryam’s official wife was Hirut from the northwestern Ethiopian high nobility of Gondar, Ethiopia’s political center. Their legitimate children (and Wube's older half siblings) were Merso, Betul and Yewub-dar.

● Merso Haile Maryam was the oldest half-brother and early rival of Wube.

● Betul Haile Maryam was the second half brother. He was the father of Taytu Betul, the future empress of Ethiopia and wife of Emperor Menelik II. Wube was thus an uncle of Taytu.

● Yewub-dar Haile Maryam was Wube's older half sister. One of the wives of Sabagadis Woldu; the Irob warlord that ruled Tigray province from 1822 until 1831. They had one daughter, Yeshimebet Sabagadis; the spouse of Ras Welde Giyorgis, a cousin of Emperor Menelik II and grandson of Sahle Selassie.[1][5]

Conquest of Tigray and Eritrea
In February 1831, Wube and Ras Marye responded with a vigorous military campaign into Tigray. Marye and Wube's coalition met the forces of Sabagadis near the Tekeze river and conflict ensued. Ras Marye perished, but Sabagadis lost (the Battle of Debre Abbay) and was executed by Ras Marye's followers the following day. Wube and his troops remained in Tigray.[5][9]

In the aftermath of Sabagadis's death, Tigray Province plunged into chaos. Sabagadis' many enemies and rivals turned against his offspring. Moreover, even Sabagadis's own sons and supporters fought each other for ascendancy. Wube took advantage of the divided aristocracy, and pacified the region after a series of wars. He spared Sabagadis's sons (his wife Dinqinesh's brothers) and appointed them as tributary provincial governors in return for their submission.[8][7]

Wube then extended his rule over the northern highlands into the Mereb-Mellash and Akkele-Guzay (in today’s Eritrea) with the submission of the lord of Merab Mellash in 1832. Oral tradition in Eritrea and Tigray preserves strong memories of Wubé as a ruthless and brutal warlord. His armies even reached the Bogos area, a dependency of the Hamasén lords of the Mereb Mellash. Wube was thus able to control all the caravan routes to the Red Sea, although his claim to the Ottoman controlled port of Massawa was unsuccessful. The control of these routes opened new opportunities for him to acquire important goods, such as firearms and other weapons, and to establish relations with foreign powers.[1][10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wube_Haile_Maryam
As to how long i will be polite, i will be polite for eternity as i was in the past and even more now since i am soon to be a grandma :oops:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 19 May 2022, 00:15

Semira wrote:
18 May 2022, 16:38
Ato Halafi,

Historians call Ras Wube "The non-tigrayan ruler of Tigray". Calling Wube as Tigrian is equal to calling Meles Amhara or Oromo since Meles ruled from Addis Abeba. Please read the below.
Wube Haile Maryam of Semien, also spelled as Wube Haile Mariam, Wube Hayle Maryam, Wibe Haylä Maryam, Webé Hayla Maryam (1799-1867), also called by his title Dejazmach Wube, Webé; his name is also given in European sources as ‘‘Ubie’’.[1] Wube was one of the major figures of 19th century Ethiopia, during the closing decades of the Zemene Mesafint (lit: Era of the princes) a period of regional lords vying for power, prestige and territory amid a weakened authority of the emperors.

The regional ruler and dejazmach of his hereditary province of Semien, and later as the conquerer and non-Tigrean ruler of the Tigray Province and other coastal territories in what is now part of central Eritrea.[2] Wube is remembered in Eritrea and Tigray for barbarous military raids.[3][1] A major claimant to the Ethiopian throne during his era, Wube was defeated and imprisoned in 1855 by another contender Kassa Hailu, the future emperor Tewodros II. Some sources date Wube's defeat as the end of Ethiopia's Zemene Mesafint.[4]

Wube's family originated from the Semien mountains, his father, Haile Maryam Gebre[note 1] was the governor of the Semien province and belonged to the Orthodox Christian Amharas, his mother, Mintayé of Jan Amora, was a side marriage (or concubine) of his father.[1]

Haile Maryam’s official wife was Hirut from the northwestern Ethiopian high nobility of Gondar, Ethiopia’s political center. Their legitimate children (and Wube's older half siblings) were Merso, Betul and Yewub-dar.

● Betul Haile Maryam was the second half brother. He was the father of Taytu Betul, the future empress of Ethiopia and wife of Emperor Menelik II. Wube was thus an uncle of Taytu.

● Yewub-dar Haile Maryam was Wube's older half sister. One of the wives of Sabagadis Woldu; the Irob warlord that ruled Tigray province from 1822 until 1831. They had one daughter, Yeshimebet Sabagadis; the spouse of Ras Welde Giyorgis, a cousin of Emperor Menelik II and grandson of Sahle Selassie.[1][5]

In February 1831, Wube and Ras Marye responded with a vigorous military campaign into Tigray. Marye and Wube's coalition met the forces of Sabagadis near the Tekeze river and conflict ensued. Ras Marye perished, but Sabagadis lost (the Battle of Debre Abbay) and was executed by Ras Marye's followers the following day. Wube and his troops remained in Tigray.[5][9]

In the aftermath of Sabagadis's death, Tigray Province plunged into chaos. Sabagadis' many enemies and rivals turned against his offspring. Moreover, even Sabagadis's own sons and supporters fought each other for ascendancy. Wube took advantage of the divided aristocracy, and pacified the region after a series of wars. He spared Sabagadis's sons (his wife Dinqinesh's brothers) and appointed them as tributary provincial governors in return for their submission.[8][7]

Wube then extended his rule over the northern highlands into the Mereb-Mellash and Akkele-Guzay (in today’s Eritrea) with the submission of the lord of Merab Mellash in 1832. Oral tradition in Eritrea and Tigray preserves strong memories of Wubé as a ruthless and brutal warlord. His armies even reached the Bogos area, a dependency of the Hamasén lords of the Mereb Mellash. Wube was thus able to control all the caravan routes to the Red Sea, although his claim to the Ottoman controlled port of Massawa was unsuccessful. The control of these routes opened new opportunities for him to acquire important goods, such as firearms and other weapons, and to establish relations with foreign powers.[1][10]

As to how long i will be polite, i will be polite for eternity as i was in the past and even more now since i am soon to be a grandma :oops:
Meles is a pure non Tigrayan, mother from Seraye and father from Dembia Qondaf Barya. You saw his bothers and sisters and his father incredible shanqloch.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 19 May 2022, 01:26

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 19 May 2022, 11:26

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
19 May 2022, 00:15
Semira wrote:
18 May 2022, 16:38
Ato Halafi,

Meles is a pure non Tigrayan, mother from Seraye and father from Dembia Qondaf Barya. You saw his bothers and sisters and his father incredible shanqloch.
Come on halafi,

Dejach Wube (BTW you tigriyans mistakenly or wickedly address him as RAS Wube) was never a Tigriyan. According to historians, his main seat was at semien, gondar and he was ruling as far as inderta. From there he was marching towards highland and lowland eritrea pillaging and looting every now and then.

Dejach Wube was the last warlord of the zemene-mesafint. He was defeated by ras kassa (the later atse tedros 2 in 1855) and the zemene-mesafint which began in the second half of the 18th century ended in 1855.

Now back to the main topic concerning the background of dejach wube of course it is posted in detail above but let me put it from my reading in plain English:

Dejach Wube happens to be the uncle of Itege Taitu the spouse of atse menilik 2.

The full name of Itege Taitu is:

Taitu Btul Hailemariam and her uncle Wube Hailemariam. Hence, taitu is the niece of dejach Wube by virtue of he being the brother of her father.

Let's apply basic logic 101 here:

Dejach Wube was not a tigriyan

He had a niece called Taitu

Therefore Taitu cannot be a tigriyan.

Just to paraphrase it, no historian ever narrated that taitu was a tigriyan. She was perhaps more related to the yeju on her maternal side. But on her father's side, she was from semien, gondar.

I stand corrected.

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 06 Jan 2023, 05:43

ሓዉና kerenite እስከ ነዘን ክልተ ጽሑፋትካ ኣዛሚድካ፡ ብዛዕባ ውቤ ካልእ ዘንበብካዮን ትፈልጦን ዛንታ ወሲኽኻ፡ ገለ ዛንታ ግለጸልና። ውቤ ትግራዋይ ዲዩ ኣምሓራይ፧ ተጋሩን ኣምሓሩ'ከ እንታይ ይብሉዎ፧ :mrgreen:
kerenite wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 14:55
https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=305670&
. . . The tigriyans were evil since the time of sihul michael but you forgot to include the most evil among them Dejach wube. The tigriyans disown him, they say he is from simen or gondere and not a tigriyan. The daughter of dejach wube turu werk was voluntarily or involuntarily married to atse tedros. She was 13 years old kid then. Some say her family accepted the marriage hoping that tedros will release her father from the harsh captivity.

Time allowing, I will write more about it

Semira
Member+

Post by Semira » 06 Jan 2023, 12:11

Dears and dearests,

How are you doing? Back in may, i have disclosed about the book that is being used to rule Ethiopia and Ethiopians. Pretty much for 5 years, the infantile and incompetent leader did not disappoint us using Robert Greene's "48 laws of power" when he apply it in his daily routine. The smart and curious read it after i gave a hint. It is still not late to read and understand this childish leader. Read it and understand his next steps.

For now, please enjoy the following golden nugget (my hint) on what you will see from him on the next few weeks and months. By now, you will all know that TPLF is in the move to be member of the parliament again after the same parliament a year ago labelled it as a terrorist organization. The joke will be on the parliament now and the Ethiopianists who were played big time by this infantile oromuma kid. It will take a thousand year for this gullible Ethiopianists to understand that they are being lead from a book written by Robert Green
“But hire a former enemy and he will be more loyal than a friend, because he has more to prove. In fact, you have more to fear from friends than from enemies. If you have no enemies, find a way to make them.”

― Robert Greene, The 48 Laws of Power
following the above qoute from Robert Greene, enjoy seeing DebreTsion, Getachew Reda, Tadesse Werede and many other TPLF criminals in Oromuma lead government

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/102248 ... ll-be-more

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jan 2023, 19:18

if those guys do return to the govt, there must be some western pressure put on abiy and his party; maybe some debt re-structuring or aid was withheld as a condition? as we know, ethiopia is dependent on aid, so it cannot refuse the terms, regardless of who was/is ruling the state.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 07 Jan 2023, 17:59

Meleket wrote:
06 Jan 2023, 05:43
ሓዉና kerenite እስከ ነዘን ክልተ ጽሑፋትካ ኣዛሚድካ፡ ብዛዕባ ውቤ ካልእ ዘንበብካዮን ትፈልጦን ዛንታ ወሲኽኻ፡ ገለ ዛንታ ግለጸልና። ውቤ ትግራዋይ ዲዩ ኣምሓራይ፧ ተጋሩን ኣምሓሩ'ከ እንታይ ይብሉዎ፧ :mrgreen:
kerenite wrote:
. . . The tigriyans were evil since the time of sihul michael but you forgot to include the most evil among them Dejach wube. The tigriyans disown him, they say he is from simen or gondere and not a tigriyan. The daughter of dejach wube turu werk was voluntarily or involuntarily married to atse tedros. She was 13 years old kid then. Some say her family accepted the marriage hoping that tedros will release her father from the harsh captivity.

Hawna meleket,

I wonder why you digged out a 7 months old thread. Hey! I stand by what I wrote.
Do you have any question about it?

You have a kebessa brother here named deqi arawit. He talks a lot about peodofile he tells us that it is unique to the nobility, by nobility he means the tigrigna speakers or his tigriyan cousins or abyssinans at large.

Having said that....

The only legitimate son of kahsay mircha araya sillassie was married to zewiditu, the daughter of meniilk. He was then 15 years old and she 12 years old. The marriage was aimed for political reasons.

Turu werq, the daughter of dejach wube the spouse of atse tedros, she was only 13 years old when tedros forcefulluly married her.

Deqi gelemele,

Any idea why muslims are the only peodofile ???

P. S. 1. thanks meleket for pulling out an old thread. You brought semira back to the arena and that is positive.

P. S. 2. The name of my youngest sister is SEMIRA, but as we speak she is in bad situation, she lost contact with her son, her only son since weeks
he was lately deployed in RAMA. I incessantly call her.

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 10 Jan 2023, 02:35

ሓዉና kerenite ጉዳይን መንነትን ውቤ ምስ ጉዳይ ወልቃይት ጠ(ጸ)ገዴ ርክብ ይህልዎ'ዶ፧ :mrgreen:

ሕቶይ ብዛዕባ መንነት ውቤ ዘንበብካዮ ካልእ ሓበሬታ ኣንተልዩ ንክትገልጸልና እዩ። ኣብዝበዝሔ ክፋል ኤርትራና ውቤ ከም ኣምሓራይ ኢዩ ዚግለጽን ዚፍለጥን ግን ትኽኽል ዲና ወላስ ኣይኾናን ንምፍላጥ፡ ብዛዕባ መንነቱ ትፈልጦ ዛንታ እንተልዩ ከተካፍለና ኢዩ ኔሩ።
:mrgreen:
kerenite wrote:
07 Jan 2023, 17:59
Meleket wrote:
06 Jan 2023, 05:43
kerenite wrote:

Hawna meleket,

I wonder why you digged out a 7 months old thread. Hey! I stand by what I wrote.
Do you have any question about it?

You have a kebessa brother here named deqi arawit. He talks a lot about peodofile he tells us that it is unique to the nobility, by nobility he means the tigrigna speakers or his tigriyan cousins or abyssinans at large.

Having said that....

The only legitimate son of kahsay mircha araya sillassie was married to zewiditu, the daughter of meniilk. He was then 15 years old and she 12 years old. The marriage was aimed for political reasons.

Turu werq, the daughter of dejach wube the spouse of atse tedros, she was only 13 years old when tedros forcefulluly married her.

Deqi gelemele,

Any idea why muslims are the only peodofile ???

P. S. 1. thanks meleket for pulling out an old thread. You brought semira back to the arena and that is positive.

P. S. 2. The name of my youngest sister is SEMIRA, but as we speak she is in bad situation, she lost contact with her son, her only son since weeks
he was lately deployed in RAMA. I incessantly call her.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 10 Jan 2023, 23:33

Amezing to read the old name. ስለ ሴረኛው እና ጨቅላው አብይ አካሄድ በትክክል ብለሽዋል፣፣ You were off to be more productive in life. Huts off !
Semira wrote:
18 May 2022, 10:46

Victory for Amhara