Senior Member+

ኤርትራ የሕወሃትን ዳግም መቁነጥነጥ ለመቆንጠጥ ነው አለች [BBC]

Post by Revelations » 17 May 2022, 22:24

Please wait, video is loading...

TGAA
Member+

Re: ኤርትራ የሕወሃትን ዳግም መቁነጥነጥ ለመቆንጠጥ ነው አለች [BBC]

Post by TGAA » 19 May 2022, 00:03

The question is will Abiy return the favor if and When weyane start this misadventure to attack Eritrea , as Eritrean did when weyane started slaughtering Ethiopian national defense force in their sleep ?

Halay Anseba

Post by Halay Anseba » 19 May 2022, 10:01

ስልብ ጃንደርባ በጌታው ብልት ይፎክራል አንዲሉ። ወያኔ የመከላከያን ያጠቃው በተኛበት ነው የሚለው ተወዳዳሪ የሌለው የዘመናችን ልብ ወለድ ትረካ ነው። ወያኔ ኣጠቃ የተባለው የትግራይን መንግስት ለማሰርና ለመግደል ከኣዲስ ኣበባ በኣንቶኖቭ ኣውሮፕላን የተላከውን የቀይ ለባሽ ሪፓብሊካን ኮማንዶ ጦር ኣስቀድሞ ደርሶበት በማክሸፉ ነው። በተኛበት ተገደለ የሚባለውም ድንቅ የፈጠራ ስራ ነው። በሰለጠነ መንገድ ነው መከላከያው ለትግራይ ህዝብ ጉዳት አንዳይሆን በቁጥጥር ስር የዋለው። ለዚህም በሺዎች የሚቆጠሩ የሰሜን አዝ ኣባላት በኋላ በሰላም ወደ ኣገራቸው ተሸኝተዋል። ውሸት የኣብይ ኣህመድ ኣሊና ደቀ መዛሙርቶቹ መለያ ነው። የኤርትራ ሰራዊት ትግራይ ውስጥ ኣልገባም፡መከላከያ ኣንድ ሲቪል ሳይገድል መቀሌ ገባ ወዘተ አልፍ ኣአላፍ ውሸቶች ለኣብይና ተከታዮቹ የማይሸማቀቁባቸው የመከላከያና የውጊያ መሳርያዎቻቸው ናቸው።
TGAA wrote:
19 May 2022, 00:03
The question is will Abiy return the favor if and When weyane start this misadventure to attack Eritrea , as Eritrean did when weyane started slaughtering Ethiopian national defense force in their sleep ?

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 19 May 2022, 10:11

"ለመቆንጠጥ" የሚለው ቃል "ለመደፍጠጥ" በሚለው እንዲታረም፡ እኛ ኤርትራዉያን የመሃልና የመስመር ዳኞች እናሳስባለን! :mrgreen:
Revelations wrote:
17 May 2022, 22:24
ኤርትራ የሕወሃትን ዳግም መቁነጥነጥ ለመቆንጠጥ ነው አለች [BBC]

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 19 May 2022, 10:44

If TPLF tries to attack Eritrea it will be another gross political miscalculation. In fact, it is nonsense to sacrifice thousands of young Tigreans for nothing. For one, TPLF is in no way a match to the Eritrean army. The Eritrean army is well trained, nationalist, and cohesive. The Tigray so called army members are kids who involuntarily snatched from their parents, trained for a couple of weeks, and underfed.
TGAA suggested Abiy might not support Eritrea in their time of need as they supported Ethiopia in time of her needs. Eritrea does not need the help. The Eritrean army is much superior than the ragtag TPLF army.
What Abiy rather should do is liberate Tigreans from the TPLF by moving to Tigray the moment the “war” starts. That also shortcuts the timespan of the war.

Halay Anseba

Post by Halay Anseba » 19 May 2022, 11:10

ሆረስ
የጉራጌ ጀግናና ቄስ የለውም አንዲሉ። የበታችነት ስሜትህን ለማከም የግድ በኣረብ ድሮን በሶማልያና የክልል ሃይሎች የተደገፉ ሁለት ከጥቁር ኣፍሪካ ግዙፍ ጦር ያላቸውን ሃገራት (ኢትዮጵያና ኤርትራ) ብቻውን ተዋግቶ ከክልሉ ያስወጣውን የትግራይን ህዝብ ኣለም ያወቀውን ጀግንነት ማሳነስ የለብህም። ኣቢይን የትግራይ ህዝብ ነጻ ያውጣው ማለትህም ሂትለር ኣይሁዶችን ወይም ፈረኦን አስራኤላውያንን ነጻ ያውጣ አንደማለት ነው።
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
19 May 2022, 10:44
If TPLF tries to attack Eritrea it will be another gross political miscalculation. In fact, it is nonsense to sacrifice thousands of young Tigreans for nothing. For one, TPLF is in no way a match to the Eritrean army. The Eritrean army is well trained, nationalist, and cohesive. The Tigray so called army members are kids who involuntarily snatched from their parents, trained for a couple of weeks, and underfed.
TGAA suggested Abiy might not support Eritrea in their time of need as they supported Ethiopia in time of her needs. Eritrea does not need the help. The Eritrean army is much superior than the ragtag TPLF army.
What Abiy rather should do is liberate Tigreans from the TPLF by moving to Tigray the moment the “war” starts. That also shortcuts the timespan of the war.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 19 May 2022, 11:26

Halaya Anseba, I think you are mentally somehow, well , I don’t want to use the word. If you have a fraction of your brain cells working , you shouldn’t have problem figuring out I and Horus are two different people. Yes, pretty much, not entirely, I and he share common political goals.
Having said that it is time for you to descend from ተራራውን ያንቀጠቀጠ ተረት ። That fairytale is one of the reasons the ignorant Adwa cliques fed young Tigreans in thousands to bullets. It is that fairytale that pumps up the Adwa ignorants to sacrifice another thousands of Tigrean kids by initiating war with Eritrea.
I know TPLF pretty well. It is the world food and money help that converts a rag tag army to a formidable one. I was pretty much an eye witness. I was in Sudan when the TPLF held hostages the Tigray people saying the help should be distributed by us or Tigreans will die. That blackmail is not going to be repeated.

Halay Anseba

Post by Halay Anseba » 19 May 2022, 12:37

ሆረስ
ከኣስተያይትህ አንደገባኝ የዛሬ ኣርባ ኣመት ገደማ ሱዳን በስደት መኖርህን ነው ስለዚህ ወደ 70 ኣመት አድሜ ኣካባቢ ይሆንሃል። ሰስለዚህ ጭንቅላትህ በኣአምሮ ቀውስና ዘገምተኝነት አንደሚሰቃይ መገመት ይቻላል። አንደኣለቃህ ብር ኣምጡ ሳይነጋ ኢሃኣፓ ነበርክ ማለት ነው። በህወሃት ላይ ቂም መያዝህን ኣልፈርድብህም ኢሃፓን ገርፎ ሱዳን ስላስገባው። የትግራይን ህዝብ ጀግንነትን ታውቀዋለህ ለመካድ ብትሞክርም። የትግራይ ወጣት አህቱ ስትደፈርና አቤት ቁጭ ብሎ ከሚሞት ለክብሩና ለነጻነቱ ቢምት ክብር አንድሆነ ያምናል ስለዚህ የትግራይ ህዝብ አንዳንተ ጎሳ ሆዱ ብቻ ከሞላ ተንበርክኮ ኣሜን ብሎ የሚኖር ህዝብ ኣይደለም። የትግራይ ህዝብና ያንተ ህዝብ አሴቶች የተለያዩ ናቸው። የጥላቻ ፕሮፖጋንዳህም አውንቱን ኣያደበዝዘውም።

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 19 May 2022, 12:51

Halay Anseba wrote:
19 May 2022, 10:01
ስልብ ጃንደርባ በጌታው ብልት ይፎክራል አንዲሉ። ወያኔ የመከላከያን ያጠቃው በተኛበት ነው የሚለው ተወዳዳሪ የሌለው የዘመናችን ልብ ወለድ ትረካ ነው። ወያኔ ኣጠቃ የተባለው የትግራይን መንግስት ለማሰርና ለመግደል ከኣዲስ ኣበባ በኣንቶኖቭ ኣውሮፕላን የተላከውን የቀይ ለባሽ ሪፓብሊካን ኮማንዶ ጦር ኣስቀድሞ ደርሶበት በማክሸፉ ነው። በተኛበት ተገደለ የሚባለውም ድንቅ የፈጠራ ስራ ነው። በሰለጠነ መንገድ ነው መከላከያው ለትግራይ ህዝብ ጉዳት አንዳይሆን በቁጥጥር ስር የዋለው። ለዚህም በሺዎች የሚቆጠሩ የሰሜን አዝ ኣባላት በኋላ በሰላም ወደ ኣገራቸው ተሸኝተዋል። ውሸት የኣብይ ኣህመድ ኣሊና ደቀ መዛሙርቶቹ መለያ ነው። የኤርትራ ሰራዊት ትግራይ ውስጥ ኣልገባም፡መከላከያ ኣንድ ሲቪል ሳይገድል መቀሌ ገባ ወዘተ አልፍ ኣአላፍ ውሸቶች ለኣብይና ተከታዮቹ የማይሸማቀቁባቸው የመከላከያና የውጊያ መሳርያዎቻቸእው ናቸው።
TGAA wrote:
19 May 2022, 00:03
አንሰባ ፤ የወያኔ ፍልፍሎች የሚታወቁበት ነገር ቢኖር ፊታችሁን ሳይሰቀጥታችሁ መዋሸት ነው ፤ ከጨናዊት ጅምሮ እሰከ ሰፍር ተራ ወያኔ ውሸትን ትክናችሁታል ፤ ስለዚህ ውሸትህን ተግተህ ማደር ትችላለህ፤ ግን የኢትዮጵያ ሰራዊት ከሁሉም አስተዳደር መጥቶ ትግራይ 20᎑25 አመት የኖረ ያገለገላችሁን ሰራዊት _የኢትዮጵያን ከባድ መሳሪያውንን ለመቀማት ተብሎ እንደናተ አይነት እፉኞች ደክሞ በተኛበት እገደላለው ብሎ ሀሳብ ቢኖረው ኖሮ አጠገቡ አትደርሱም ነበር ፤ ነገር ግን ገብረ፟ፖርኖ ና በኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ ገንዘብ በሰለጠኑ ወያኔዎች አቀናባሪነት ማንም የማይሰራውን ክህደት ፈጽማችኋል ፤ ካሁን በኋላ ኢርትሪያን እንደሚሉት ወያኔን ማመን ቀብሮ ነው ፤ ይህንን አጸያፊ ተግባራችሁን በአብይ ወይንም በአብይ ካድሬ ብላችሁ ተለባብሶ የሚቀር ከመስለህ ይሄ የአንሰባ ጅልነት ይባላል ፡ በኢትዮጵያ ታሪክ ውስጥ ከግራዚያኒ ጭፍጨፋ ጋር አብሮ የሚቀመት ወንጀል የሰራችሁ እፉኞች ናችሁ ፡፡

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 19 May 2022, 13:05

EPRP is not a tribal thing. It is an Ethiopian thing. It is one of the best organization Ethiopia ever had. Do not be proud, in fact, be ashamed of TPLF fighting idealist young Ethiopians, who thought Tigray was Ethiopia , and telling them to get out of “ our” land. It was a shock for them. Most of the young idealists who came from Addis met tribalism In Tigray for the first time. But EPRP had in Tesfaye Debsaye, Tselote, and some others true Ethiopian Tigreans who were in the leadership of EPRP. Those Tigreans who fought for the working class , for the peasants of Ethiopia will always be the precious Tigreans when the true history of Ethiopia will be written.
Nobody is envious of TPLF as you suggested. If anything people feel sorry for Tigreans who are practically are hostages of the Adwa clique.
But I wonder why you keep calling me Horus when I keep telling you that I am not. Is that a TPLF thing to believe what you guys want to believe no matter what the fact dictates. It is a sad thing.
As for your concern about my age, I wondered. Your octogenarian TPLF leaders feed a fourteen years old girls and boys to bullet, it does not concern you. But you seem to care about my age . Do not worry. I live way after your octogenarians have died. I live to see the tribal “ doctors” have become a thing of the past. I live to see TPLF die with no trace of its toxic politics existing.
Thank you for your concern my clueless friend. I have a long way to go.