Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Message #4 to FANO Zemene Kassie & his comrades, Tigray People are not the Enemy of Amhara People!

Post by Axumezana » 17 May 2022, 17:57

For Egypt, Eritrea and other strategic enemies of Ethiopia , the easiest way to weaken and to destroy Ethiopia is to bring rift, division and infighting between the Amhara and the Tigray people who have been the foundation and backbone of the contuinity of Ethiopia for generations. That is why Isaias has been making intensive propaganda, over the last 20 years, to divide and create enmity between the people of Amhara and Tigray. Isaias has succeeded and we have witnessed the ugliest and stupidest war between the two brotherly people recently.
ላለፈ፥ ክረምት፥ ቤት፥ባይሰራም፤ለወደፊት፥ ግን፥ ይህ፥ ችግር፥ እንዳይደገምና፥ የተፈጠረውም፥ ችግር፥ እንዲፈታ፥ ከትግራይ፥ መከላከያ፥ ሀይሎች፥ ጋር፥ ቀጥታ፥ግንኙነት፥ ብታደርጉ፥ ሁለቱንም፥ ህዝቦች፥ የሚጠቅም፥ ይሆናል።

union
Member+

Re: Message #4 to FANO Zemene Kassie & his comrades, Tigray People are not the Enemy of Amhara People!

Post by union » 17 May 2022, 18:19

You stup'id agame tplf

You are preparing your rag-tag militia to kill innocent Amara children and women. But you are here saying you are not our enemy! You don't fckn make sense. You stupi'd agame tplf. Go fck yourself

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!

We are ready for you. Come

Axumezana

Re: Message #4 to FANO Zemene Kassie & his comrades, Tigray People are not the Enemy of Amhara People!

Post by Axumezana » 17 May 2022, 18:40

Union:
- 1st be respectful as Amharas are ( if you are)
- 2nd I am not a blind supporter of TPLF but a critic and supporter of TPLF
- 3rd I am Ethiopianist ( based on the Ethiopia I perceive, I understand your perception of Ethiopia may be different from mine and am open for discussion )
- TPLF and TDF are not 100% the same , that is why I recommended FANO to open line of communication with TDF.
- The Tigray and the Amhara people have very close history and that has assured the contuinity of Ethiopia and that has to be maintained
- Definitely Tigray has to strike a strategic deal with Oromia while keeping positive relationship with Amhara to stabilize Ethiopia and save it from disintegration
- Have confidence on yourself and be ready for objective discussion rather than block communication fearing that some one will cheat you .

union
Member+

Post by union » 17 May 2022, 18:58

:lol:
You actually have no shame to say you are a supporter of Tplf to an Amara. You must be a delusional agame or some tplf confused cadre.

How stupi'd can you be for you to say you are not our enemy after we just finished fighting the most deadliest war ever fought on the African continent with nearly 1 million of your people were killed and while you are preparing for the 2nd round. And you dare to say you are tplf supporter to an Amara :mrgreen: You are lucky you are not next to me! I would have take your life with a single hit!

We are ready for this time. Come!
Axumezana wrote:
17 May 2022, 18:40
Union:
- 3rd I am Ethiopianist ( based on the Ethiopia I perceive, I understand your perception of Ethiopia may be different from mine and am open for discussion )
- TPLF and TDF are not 100% the same , that is why I recommended FANO to open line of communication with TDF.
- The Tigray and the Amhara people have very close history and that has assured the contuinity of Ethiopia and that has to be maintained
- Definitely Tigray has to strike a strategic deal with Oromia while keeping positive relationship with Amhara to stabilize Ethiopia and save it from disintegration
- Have confidence on yourself and be ready for objective discussion rather than block communication fearing that some one will cheat you .

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 17 May 2022, 18:59

Axumezana wrote:
17 May 2022, 18:40
Union:

That sums it up all.

TPLF/TDF never will be a trusted partner with anyone. Amhara has to do a heavy lifting and make or break the current impasse. In the short run TPLF/TDF and OLF/ODP/OFECO will do anything to harm the Amhara and other Ethiopians who believe in equality of all and respect of democratic principles. However, in the long run those who are now working to exterminate Amhara and other Ethiopians will eat up each other for they have no genuine interest in maintaining a political system that respects the will of the people.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 17 May 2022, 19:09

Union -
- You have to respect my right to support or not to support
- The fact that my best friends until today are Amharas and I support TPLF did not create any problem. How do you justify killing some one for supporting some one you think is an enemy?

If we have to assure the contuinity of Ethiopia Tigray and Oromia have to create a strategic alliance on which the new Ethiopia is to be founded and built over that is why I said,
Definitely Tigray has to strike a strategic deal with Oromia while keeping positive relationship with Amhara to stabilize Ethiopia and save it from disintegration. ( It is a matter of being realistic in saving Ethiopia)

union
Member+

Post by union » 17 May 2022, 19:32

That is why I say you are a delusional just like ALL tplf supporters. You people are not normal. You just got 1 million of your people killed in action. And you are still pushing for more which means you want to exterminate the entire agame people from face of the earth. What kind of peope would want to do that? You must not be an agame maybe. Hermela and other don't want the war. Or, you must be a white man or an Egyptian wahabi pretending to be agame or something. Why would anyone want his own people removed from the earth?

If I was agame I would tell the crazy tplfs to fck off before all the agames are GONE for good! I would have told tplf to let the people live in poor conditions than being eradicated. I would try to work with other Ethiopia to improve their lifes than exterminate them all. Are you a human!

While you send tplf money for guns you dare to tell me I should respect your right to support tplf :shock: :evil: :twisted:

I told you if you were next to me, I would have send it right through your agame forehead, Fano style!

Come! We are waiting for you!

Axumezana wrote:
17 May 2022, 19:09
Union -
- You have to respect my right to support or not to support
- The fact that my best friends until today are Amharas and I support TPLF did not create any problem. How do you justify killing some one for supporting some one you think is an enemy?

If we have to assure the contuinity of Ethiopia Tigray and Oromia have to create a strategic alliance on which the new Ethiopia is to be founded and built over that is why I said,
Definitely Tigray has to strike a strategic deal with Oromia while keeping positive relationship with Amhara to stabilize Ethiopia and save it from disintegration. ( It is a matter of being realistic in saving Ethiopia)

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 17 May 2022, 20:11

Cool down, come back to your senses from being blood thirsty and wish you good luck!

ethioscience

Post by ethioscience » 17 May 2022, 20:32

Axumezana wrote:
17 May 2022, 17:57
Moron Agames no ‚Amhara’ 10000% will trust you for 1 min. Game over!!!

Last edited by ethioscience on 17 May 2022, 20:45, edited 4 times in total.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 17 May 2022, 20:34

AxumeQizenam
Are you out of what ever you were smoking? You become so [deleted] :lol: or is it you are seeing the writing is on the wall, that is, Chigray is done for good because can’t undo the damage it did to its neighbors.

No amount of crocodile tears will soften the Amara people…not after what you did to them.

Good luck in your begging; at least, you Agames are gifted on that area

Axumezana wrote:
For Egypt, Eritrea and other strategic enemies of Ethiopia , the easiest way to weaken and to destroy Ethiopia is to bring rift, division and infighting between the Amhara and the Tigray people who have been the foundation and backbone of the contuinity of Ethiopia for generations. That is why Isaias has been making intensive propaganda, over the last 20 years, to divide and create enmity between the people of Amhara and Tigray. Isaias has succeeded and we have witnessed the ugliest and stupidest war between the two brotherly people recently.
ላለፈ፥ ክረምት፥ ቤት፥ባይሰራም፤ለወደፊት፥ ግን፥ ይህ፥ ችግር፥ እንዳይደገምና፥ የተፈጠረውም፥ ችግር፥ እንዲፈታ፥ ከትግራይ፥ መከላከያ፥ ሀይሎች፥ ጋር፥ ቀጥታ፥ግንኙነት፥ ብታደርጉ፥ ሁለቱንም፥ ህዝቦች፥ የሚጠቅም፥ ይሆናል።

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 17 May 2022, 21:44

eruoland ,

You better go and save the ascari land from TDF!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 17 May 2022, 22:06

Fiyameta it it looks you are suffering from Ascari Syndrome illness, recommended if you look for medication!

Identity crises : Sandwiched between the memory of Italian spaghetti , their ghetto(Abba Shawl ) and the kalcho of their masters and the thousands years proud history of the free Ethiopia.

- Obsessed to create forged and poached history to satisfy their hunger for a unique identity.
- Have become wild cat, never to be re-domesticated.
- They live in the past in the memory of Italy-Asmara ፃኧዳ፥
- Filled with excessive hatred and jealousy. The root cause of the jealousy started when Tigrayans migrated to Italy Asmara and outshined the unsophisticated and lazy ascari in hard work & entrepreneurship.
- Mercenary and Banda: Mercenary for Turkey, Egypt, Italia ( two times, the 1st in the 19th century and 20th century) and now for Abiy and Amhara extremists
- Worshipers of their colonizers and masters ( including Arabs)
- Shallow, easy going, lier and a habit of betrayal
- Externalization of their self inflicted problems and victim mindset.
- Restless, emotional, inflated ego, confrontational and boastful
- Narcissist , destructive & mafia like - On themselves ( they shoot their own feet) and also export destruction.

- Waste their time looking over the fence and envying at the green field of their neighbors and talking about others instead of minding their business and building their country. Ascari have no history of building a nation , building and running a successful company and no constitution. Historically they have been ruled by Tigrayans from the South of Mereb.

union
Member+

Post by union » 17 May 2022, 22:26

You are telling me to cool down, huh? While you're pulling out your knife slowly from your belt. Oh lord!! Snake agame!

This is a sharp shooter Fano, you know us.

Agame tplf, keep pushing us, you gonna get it!
Axumezana wrote:
17 May 2022, 20:11
Cool down, come back to your senses from being blood thirsty and wish you good luck!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 17 May 2022, 22:57

ቀረርቶ፥በወንድም፥ህዝብ፥ ላይ፥ አያምርም፥ ሁለቱም፥ ህዝቦች፥ ለዘመናት፥ በአንድ፥ ላይ፥ ወራሪዎችን፥ አብረው፥ እየፎከሩና፥ እየተዋጉ፥ ኢትዮጵያን፥ አቆይተዋል፥ በመሀላቸው፥ የስልጣን፥ ሽኩቻ፥ ሲፈጠር፥ አንዳንዴ፥ ባሀይል፥ አንዳንዴ፥ በክህደት፥ አብዛኛው፥ጊዜ፥ በሽምግልና፥ እያበረዱ፥ በጋብቻ፥ እያጠናከሩ፥ እዚህ፥ ደርሰናል። ምርጫው፥ የኛ፥ ነው፥ አባቶቻችን፥ በሄዱበት፥ ወይስ፥ የአለም፥ መሳቅያና፥ የጠላቶቻችን፥ መጫወቻ፥ መሆን? የግዳ፥ አብረን፥ ሰርተን፥ የባህር፥ በር፥ ለኢትዮጵያ፥ ይኑራት። አባይ፥ ላይ፥ የመጀመርያውን፥ ግድብ፥ ሰርተናል፥ ደፍረነዋል፤፥ ሌሎቹም፥ ይቀጥላሉ፥ አሁን፥ ግን፥ ቀይ፥ባህርን፥ እንድፈር።
Axumezana wrote:
15 May 2022, 23:01

መሞት የሚፈልግ ሰው ካለ ለቀይ ባሕር ሊሞት ይዘጋጅ። አሁን ፈረንጆቹ ስለ የትግራይ መታነቅ ያወራሉ፤ ትግራይ የታነቀችው ለአጭር ግዜ ነው፤ ኢትዮጵያ ግን ለ፴ ዓመት ታንቃ የተነፈሰ ፈረንጅ የለም - ጠ/ሚ አቢይ

[/quote]

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 19 May 2022, 08:03

Axumezana wrote:

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 19 May 2022, 09:35

ወዳጃችን Axumezana እንዲህ ብለህ ስትጽፍ ምን ኣይነት ጌሾ የበዛበት ጠላ ነበር ጠጥተህ የነበረው? :mrgreen:
Meleket wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 11:06
Axumezana wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 10:19
Why is the war in the Amhara state?
The victorious TDF has brought the war to the territory of the enemy, . . .
የአማሮቹ ኣገር ነው የጠላት አገር እያልከው ያለህ፡ ሳታፍር ደግሞ አማራ ወንድሜ ነው ትላለህ ኣዬ የእስስት ነገር። ኢትዮጵያዊነት ማለት የአማራን ርስት በጠላትነት መፈረጅንም ያጠቃልል መስሎሃል ኣይደል?

እኛ ኤርትራዉያን የመሃልና የመስመር ዳኞች አስቀድመን መክረንህ ነበር። እንዲህ ብለን፦
Meleket wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 03:50
ወዳጄ Axumezana መጀመሪያ ስለ ‘ኢትዮጵያዊነት” ከማውራትህ በፊት ከጐንደሬው ወንድምህ ጋር ታረቅ፤ እውነተኛ ኢትዮጵያዊነት ማለት ፍቅር ማለት ነውና! :mrgreen: “ትግሬ ብቻ ነው ጀግና” ብለህ አትጩህ ኣትፎልል፡ ኤርትራዉያንን ደግሞ አታስቀን! የሚገርመው ደግሞ ወጠርጠር ወጠርጠር ያደረገህን የጥላቻ ቦለቲካ ታቅፈህ ሳታፍር ስለ ኢትዮጵያዊነትና ስለ ያፍሪካቀንድ ታወራለህ? መጀመሪያ እንደ እውነተኞቹ ኣዅሱማዉያን ትህትና ተማር። የአኵሱሟን ማርያም የጠገኑትን የአጤ ፋሲል ልጆች ያጤ ኃይለሥላሴንም ልጆች ኣክብር ውደድ አፍቅር። ኣዅሱም የወደቀችው ያንተ ዓይነት ዕዉር ትዕቢት የተጠናወታቸው የእንግዴ ልጆችን ስላፈራች ነበር።

ኣግኣዝያን ነን ትላለህ እኛ ደግሞ ከኣጋዕዝያን መሆንህን እናውቃለን። አጋዕዝዪ ማለት አጨማልቅ አደፍርስ ማለት መሆኑን መቼም አትስተውም። እኛ የከስከሰዎቹ፡ እኛ የመጠራዎቹ፡ እኛ የቆሓይቶዎቹ፡ እኛ የአዱሊሶቹ፡ እኛ የቀይ ባህሮቹ ኤርትራዉያን ይህንን ሃቅ ስንነግርህ ቅር አይበልህ።

እውነተኛው ኢትዮጵያዊነት መለያዉ ትህትና ነው! ይህንንም ይበልጥ የተረዳነው ኤርትራዉያን የመሃልና የመስመር ዳኞች ያንተን ኢትዮጵያና ኢትዮጵያዊነት ላብራቶሪ ውስጥ አስገብተን በመመርመራችንም ነው።

ኢትዮጵያ ሃገሬ መከታ ጋሻዬ፣
ለኔ መመኪያ ነሽ ለልቤ መኵሪያዬ። የምትለውን የፍሬው ኃይሉ ሙዚቃ ጋብዘንሃል። እስቲ ስንኟን ድገማት፡ “ሞት ይሻላል!” እንዳትል እንጂ! :lol:

እንደ እውነተኞቹ ኣኵሱማዉያን ያሬዳዊ ሙዚቃ የምትወድ ከሆነም
በምን አወቅሽበት በመመላለሱ፡
ሲታሰር ወደኔ ሲፈታ ወደሱ። የሚለውን ዜማም ኣክለንልሃል፤ አንዴ ትግራይ፡ አንዴ ጦግራይ፡ አንዴ ኢትዮጵያ የሚለውን እስስታዊ ባህሪህን ያጤነው፡ እኛ የቀይ ባህሮቹ እኛ ኤርትራዉያን የመሃልና የመስመር ዳኞች።
:mrgreen:

መቼም የምርምር ውጤት አድናቂ ትመስላለህና፡ ይሄኛውን የምርምር ውጤት መመልከቱ ሳይጠቅምህ አይቀርም፡ ባለህበት ሰላምና ጤና ተመኝተንልሃል። :mrgreen:
https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 7#p1247057

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 22 May 2022, 14:18

Axumezana wrote:
19 May 2022, 08:03
Axumezana wrote:

union
Member+

Post by union » 22 May 2022, 15:52

You are begging Amara to negotiate with Tplf? :lol: :lol:

With the same tplf that just did all types of crimes unheard of to Amara?

I told you, you are lucky you are on ER, I would shoot you right through the 11 mark of the beast on your forehead
Axumezana wrote:
22 May 2022, 14:18
Axumezana wrote:
19 May 2022, 08:03
Axumezana wrote: