Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

The unfortunate freak accident of Bini after the giro stage win

Post by Cigar » 17 May 2022, 15:11

You all by now know that Bini won the 10th giro d’italia stage with an Eritrean grits and made history again by breaking the glass ceiling.
But unfortunately at the podium when they give the winners flowers and champagne bottles he accidentally got hit by the cork in his left eye and didn’t even stay for interviews because they took him to the emergency hospital room.
I hope he is fine but to tell you the truth his eye doesn’t look good considering this tour is not a one day classic but a 21 days race with unfortunately tomorrow doesn’t happen to be a resting day. I mean it is going to be tough to suit up for tomorrow with no rest to heal.
If you ask me, I wish his team drops him out from this tour for he already put them in the map and he exceeded every one’s expectation.
His races are yet to come. He is the future face of pro cycling.
But miracle do happen and he will be fine or the Eritreanism grits might force him to do the unthinkable and surprises at least me.
Get well soon champ.
He has nothing to prove anymore.
This freak accident happened in a winning day and not in the actual race.
Sh’it always happens.

Cigar

Re: The unfortunate freak accident of Bini after the giro stage win

Post by Cigar » 18 May 2022, 10:32

Bini’s team did a wonderful decision to not suit up Bini for today’s stage 11 race just like I predicted and advised yesterday.
Even though his eye look good last night after he was discharged from the hospital, I knew that considering the grueling nature of cycling has a lot to do with blood pressure which can damage the nerves of major organs specially the eyes.
So, today Bini will cheer for his team mates from a couch.
And I still say the team should completely stop him from finishing the giro d’Italia.
He already exceeded every one’s expectation and he has nothing to prove to any body that he is the lion of sprint and he is young and he and his team need to think about the long term of his career. After all Bini is competing with guys who been doing this fight for 10 to 20 years and is beating them in his first ever grand tour.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: The unfortunate freak accident of Bini after the giro stage win

Post by Ethoash » 18 May 2022, 18:40

Dr, Cigar

there is an Amhara saying don't it in public u will be possessed by buda. meaning in Amharic በሰው ፊት አትብላ፣ ቡዳ ይበላሀል፣ ማለት ነው።

you over exposed your BeBe and look what happened ... if it Ato BeBe was Golden u guys would have said እንኳን አይኑ ጠፍ፣ እልልል ምነው በሞት ፣ ምነው አይኑ ጠፍቶ በቀረ ትሉ ነበር። ወይ ደግሞ ቂቂቂቂቂቂቂቂቂቂ ሀሀሀሀሀሀሀሀ ኢኢኢኢኢኢእ ትሉ ነበር ነግ በኔ ነው ፣

መለስ እኮ ድሮም ተናግሮዋል የኤርትራ የአይናቹህ ቀለም ካላማረኝ ወግዱልኝ ብሎ

the translation go like this

had bebe was Golden even so his mama is Golden u guys claim him. so i mean if he is 100% from Ethiopia golden race. u guys would have said i wish he lost his eyes. or you would have laughed the loudest AAAAAA, EEEEEE hahahahahah ቂቂቂቂቂቂቂቂቂቂ and so on.

once a great leader said if we dont like the color of your eyes we tell u to go home.. this still stand