Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

መሐል አዲስ አበባ ውስጥ ፣ የጭቃ ቤት ለገነባ ነው። ምን ትመክሩኛላቹ

Post by Ethoash » 17 May 2022, 13:31

እስቲ ይህንን ቪድዬ ተመልክታቹሁ የትኛውን አይነት የጭቃ ቤት እንድገነባ ትመክሩኛላቹሁ። እስቲ ርዱኝ። መኖር የምፈልገው ጎንደር ከተማ ውስጥ ነው። ትግርኛ ትምህርት ቤት ለመክፈት አስቤያለሁኝ፣ ግን ቤት ያስፍልገኛል እባካቹሁ ርዱኝ ስለጎንደር የምታውቅ ካላቹሁ እንዴት ጎጃ ቤት እንደሚስሩ አማክሩኝ።

Shagun Singh was a corporate business head. She quit her job in 2015 and moved to Nainital in Uttarakhand. She was looking for a place where she can build a home with her own hands. The idea was to create a magical place where one can grow food, where there is energy, water, and to live as holistically as possible. She found a barren piece of land in Mahrora, a village close to Nainital. Later she started making mud houses and founded a training centre called Geeli Mitti. People from different parts of the world come and learn different mud construction techniques here. She emphasizes on the importance of mud over cement

Geeli Mitti: Why are Mud Houses more eco-friendly and sustainable than concrete?

Why is mud construction sustainable then using cement? Why are mud houses more comfortable to live in? What are the advantages of mud over cement for building and construction? Shagun Singh, the founder of GeeliMitti farms and educational research center talks about the common myths that are associated with mud houses. Most believe that mud houses are not strong enough, it's expensive to build and maintain and not suited to regions which have high rainfall. Shagun is breaking all these myths about mud houses. Later in the video, she is explaining about the thermal properties of mud houses and how the material helps in moderating temperature inside a home during different weather conditions. She then talks about different techniques and designs to build a mud house. This includes a step-by-step process of building a mud house

4,700 sq. ft. Rammed Earth House in Ahmedabad | Sferablu Architects

Prabhu Prasad Sahoo
8 months ago
This is one of the most unique designs I have seen. Just love it how custom-made this project is for the clients! Even the presentation of this video is a tier above the rest because of the presence of the architect on site explaining the details! Just amazing!

where i give back,

This man changed the fortunes of a barren land using traditional water wisdom. The story of Dhun-1

Labroidas
7 months ago
Greetings from Austria, this seems very similar to the work of the Paani Foundation in Maharashtra. This recent movement of Indians using science and revitalizing pre-colonial knowledge of land- and water management to stop desertification and to make India a green garden in the wake of climate change is hugely inspiring. You guys are people of action who take matters into their own hands, in my country we can learn a thing or two from India.

How this 500 acres was turned into a sanctuary for native trees of Rajasthan-The story of Dhun- 2

Shefali Sharma
8 months ago (edited)
Once again a big applause to Manavendra Singh and his team for further expanding and diversifying this project..this needs to be done on a larger scale all over the country ..the ideology behind it is commendable..!!!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: መሐል አዲስ አበባ ውስጥ ፣ የጭቃ ቤት ለገነባ ነው። ምን ትመክሩኛላቹ

Post by Ethoash » 17 May 2022, 13:51

How this couple built their dream mud house in Bengaluru

How Plates Made From Sugarcane Could Help India's Plastic Problem | World Wide Waste

Millions of tons of sugarcane waste, also known as bagasse, is produced every year. And India grows the second-most sugarcane of any country in the world. That's why Yash Pakka's brand Chuk is creating tableware out of the waste that is usually burned for fuel.

How Singapore Solved Housing

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 17 May 2022, 14:05

Eco-Friendly House of Mr. Rahul Deshpande. | Amazing Architecture | Eco-Friendly | Full HD

The Mud matters (CSE Blocks making)

thanks now i find one that might help me build my own house look this video and tell me 2500 dollar is good enough to build 3 badroom house ?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 17 May 2022, 14:15

አቶ አመዶ፣
Are you going to Gondar/Addis via Gallabat or Moyale? I wonder which name you are putting on your passport: KIFFU?

Did you just learn about mud architecture? Limalimo Lodge or Ethiopian Elias Sime could educate you & your Indian gods.

Ethoash wrote:
17 May 2022, 13:31
እስቲ ይህንን ቪድዬ ተመልክታቹሁ የትኛውን አይነት የጭቃ ቤት እንድገነባ ትመክሩኛላቹሁ። እስቲ ርዱኝ። መኖር የምፈልገው ጎንደር ከተማ ውስጥ ነው። ትግርኛ ትምህርት ቤት ለመክፈት አስቤያለሁኝ፣ ግን ቤት ያስፍልገኛል እባካቹሁ ርዱኝ ስለጎንደር የምታውቅ ካላቹሁ እንዴት ጎጃ ቤት እንደሚስሩ አማክሩኝ።

Shagun Singh was a corporate business head. She quit her job in 2015 and moved to Nainital in Uttarakhand. She was looking for a place where she can build a home with her own hands. The idea was to create a magical place where one can grow food, where there is energy, water, and to live as holistically as possible. She found a barren piece of land in Mahrora, a village close to Nainital. Later she started making mud houses and founded a training centre called Geeli Mitti. People from different parts of the world come and learn different mud construction techniques here. She emphasizes on the importance of mud over cement

Geeli Mitti: Why are Mud Houses more eco-friendly and sustainable than concrete?

Why is mud construction sustainable then using cement? Why are mud houses more comfortable to live in? What are the advantages of mud over cement for building and construction? Shagun Singh, the founder of GeeliMitti farms and educational research center talks about the common myths that are associated with mud houses. Most believe that mud houses are not strong enough, it's expensive to build and maintain and not suited to regions which have high rainfall. Shagun is breaking all these myths about mud houses. Later in the video, she is explaining about the thermal properties of mud houses and how the material helps in moderating temperature inside a home during different weather conditions. She then talks about different techniques and designs to build a mud house. This includes a step-by-step process of building a mud house

Prabhu Prasad Sahoo
8 months ago
This is one of the most unique designs I have seen. Just love it how custom-made this project is for the clients! Even the presentation of this video is a tier above the rest because of the presence of the architect on site explaining the details! Just amazing!

where i give back,

This man changed the fortunes of a barren land using traditional water wisdom. The story of Dhun-1

Labroidas
7 months ago
Greetings from Austria, this seems very similar to the work of the Paani Foundation in Maharashtra. This recent movement of Indians using science and revitalizing pre-colonial knowledge of land- and water management to stop desertification and to make India a green garden in the wake of climate change is hugely inspiring. You guys are people of action who take matters into their own hands, in my country we can learn a thing or two from India.

How this 500 acres was turned into a sanctuary for native trees of Rajasthan-The story of Dhun- 2

Shefali Sharma
8 months ago (edited)
Once again a big applause to Manavendra Singh and his team for further expanding and diversifying this project..this needs to be done on a larger scale all over the country ..the ideology behind it is commendable..!!!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 17 May 2022, 14:29

Ato salam

thanks for your advice ... ስድቡን ምን አመጣው። እንደሌላው ግዜ ትንክራፈፋለህ ብዬ ነበር ግን ዛሬ ጎንድሬነት ህን አስመስከርክ። እና ሊማሊሞ ላይ ቤቴን ልገንባ እንዴ ከዝንጆሮዋቹ ጋር ወይስ ከተማ ላይ ይሻለኛል። ስማ እኔ የማላቀው ነገር የለም ሕግዛብሔር መርቆ ፈጥሮኛል። ዝም ብዬ አይደለም ኤክስፕርት ነኝ የምለው።

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 17 May 2022, 14:40

Is your “hut” going to be used as junta’s main headquarters in Addis for spying?
If i were you, I would go back to Chigray and line up to get my 5 kg expired wheat; because, Addis Ababan hate Agames and they would kill you before you even your “hut” :lol: :lol:

Ethoash wrote:
17 May 2022, 13:31

Prabhu Prasad Sahoo
8 months ago

where i give back,

Labroidas
7 months ago

Shefali Sharma
8 months ago (edited)

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 17 May 2022, 14:49

No No !!! This Agame is going to Gondar to push cart and build a hat out of grain socks and old clothing just like how his mother use to live on the streets of Addis. It is an upgrade for him from living under the sewer pipes and bridge .

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 17 May 2022, 15:02

euroland wrote:
17 May 2022, 14:40
Is your “hut” going to be used as junta’s main headquarters in Addis for spying?
If i were you, I would go back to Chigray and line up to get my 5 kg expired wheat; because, Addis Ababan hate Agames and they would kill you before you even your “hut” :lol: :lol:

my dearest Eroloan,

is there mud in Eritrea? this is an honest question... only in Ethiopia we have black soil, red soil, clay name it we have all kind of soil.. u can even ask Egypt ... my idea is to build moon house . የጨረቃ ቤት house build at night in just one night.. yes, my chioce is Addis Ababa where Meles devleop it or Gonder to teach the Amhara how speak Golden hopfuly one day we all speak the 3000 years ciivlized language...

by lil kogne » 7 minutes ago

No No !!! This Agame is going to Gondar to push cart and build a hat out of grain socks and old clothing just like how his mother use to live on the streets of Addis. It is an upgrade for him from living under the sewer pipes and bridge .

why this two Eritrean interested in mud house ... there must be no mud in Eritrea ... i am very proud my root work hard in Eritrea yes they are poor but they were hard working ... but to day the Golden are nation builder they are force no earth power can deafat ... they r God gift to earth.. there is no match for them... only problem is we r created between two trorn Eritrean and dead donkey Amhara carrying u is our burden ... have a nice day

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 17 May 2022, 15:20

Adobe (mud-brick) Construction is suitable in dry areas.the cost of construction is cheaper,thermal properties (heat gain/loss) is superior and environmentally friendly.fire resistance compared to timber frame house is 4hrs to 1hr respectfully.
Rammed earth is seen by some as primitive, or associated with poverty.

https://www.architectsjournal.co.uk/spe ... chitecture

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 17 May 2022, 15:50

Ethoash wrote:
17 May 2022, 15:02
euroland wrote:
17 May 2022, 14:40

my dearest Eroloan,

is there mud in Eritrea? this is an honest question.
AganeAsh
No, we don’t have mud because our soil only makes GOLD and 10 other minerals that no agames heard them before LOL

By the way, you didn’t get a memo from your coward Weyane leader’s who are hiding in Chigray? They say, they don’t consider themselves as Ethiopians anymore…so why are you keep saying you are Ethiopian?

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 17 May 2022, 16:01

Ethtrash, that is your IQ 66 in play "there must be no mud in Eritrea .." I know in your mind Golden means Qumal "Lice" in Emglish that is if you will. you may be low on a vocabulary count qondaf ! But, just reminder for you imbecile " winner take all". you used to say a couple of years ago. I do not know where you got that quote from for you were as illiterate then as you are now. And the final result is you Qomalat, Hasadat aka Golden lost the game and you should settle with the cards you were dealt. Just STFU and comply as what ever is left of your Chigar kilil is under a threat.

As we learnt that you Agames will sing " Ember Tenkebalay" as you are lowered to your final resting place !!! RIH Golden I mean Qomalat Agames.

Agame please respond in your master's language AMHARIC that is. cause nobody would understand your Kinder English grammar.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 17 May 2022, 20:09

አቶ አመዶ፣
Whenever you wake up with Bing, I am Gondere. A day after getting stuck on Google, I appear to you Eritrean. This is how the distorted mind of a woyane rat functions. If there is any expertise in your vein, it’s copying & pasting. KIFFU!
Ethoash wrote:
17 May 2022, 14:29
Ato salam

thanks for your advice ... ስድቡን ምን አመጣው። እንደሌላው ግዜ ትንክራፈፋለህ ብዬ ነበር ግን ዛሬ ጎንድሬነት ህን አስመስከርክ። እና ሊማሊሞ ላይ ቤቴን ልገንባ እንዴ ከዝንጆሮዋቹ ጋር ወይስ ከተማ ላይ ይሻለኛል። ስማ እኔ የማላቀው ነገር የለም ሕግዛብሔር መርቆ ፈጥሮኛል። ዝም ብዬ አይደለም ኤክስፕርት ነኝ የምለው።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 May 2022, 12:39

ይህ [deleted] አማራ ቀደመኝ። ምን ትመክሩኛላቹሁ ከአማራ ጋራ ልስራ ፣ የጭቃ ቤቴ እንዲስራልኝ ልጠይቀው ወይ?ወይስ ክብሬን ማዋረድ ነው።