Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

ሓተታ: ሓድሽ ወተሃደራዊ ዕንደራ ወያነ – ስለምንታይ? ንምንታይ ዕላማ’ኸ?

Post by Zmeselo » 17 May 2022, 06:42

ሓተታ

ሓድሽ ወተሃደራዊ ዕንደራ ወያነ – ስለምንታይ? ንምንታይ ዕላማ’ኸ?

https://shabait.com/2022/05/17/%e1%88%9 ... 1%89%b3-2/

ጃንዳ ወያነ ናይ ‘መጨረሽታ’ዩ’ ንዝብልዎ ሓድሽ ወተሃደራዊ ዕንደራ ይዳለዉ ከምዘለዉ ምስጢር ኣይኮነን። ወግሐ-ጸብሐ ተጠሊዖም፡
ካብ’ዚ ንላዕሊ ክንጻወር ኣይንኽእልን ኢና፣ ንጸላእትና ኣብ ዝሓጸረ እዋን ደምሲስና ብዓወት መሰስ ኢልና ክንወጽእ ኢና
እናበሉ ክጀሃሩ ኩሉ ይሰምዖም ኣሎ።

ብኸምዚ ዝበለ ዕሙት ሕልምን ዘይተኣደነ ፈኸራን ናብ ህጉም ክኣትዉ ፋልማዮም ኣይኮነን። ቅድሚ 24 ዓመት – ኣብ 1998፡ ዝምድና ክልቲኡ ሃገራትን ውድባትን ብመጠኑ ጽቡቕ ኣብ ዝነበረሉ እዋን፡ መንገዲ ጥልመት መሪጾም፡
ዝተኸፍለ ይከፈል፣ ዝጠፍአ ይጥፋእ፣ ዝዓነወ ይዕኖ
ኢሎም ዝኣወጅዎ ኲናትን ውዒሉ-ሓዲሩ ናብ ውድቀቶም ዘምርሐ ኣዕናዊ ሳዕቤናቱን ዝርሳዕ ኣይኮነን።

እቲ ኲናት ብስምምዕ ኣልጄርስ ደው ኢሉ ናብ ፍርዲ ምስተኸደ’ውን፡ ኣብ ክንዲ መገዲ ሰላምን ጣዕሳን ዕርቂን ዝመርጹ፡ ነቲ ስምምዕ ጠሊሞም፣ ንብይን ዶብ ነጺጎም፣ መሬት ኤርትራ ጎቢጦም፣ ከንቱ ተጻብእኦም ን20 ዓመት መመላእታ ምቕጻሎም’ውን፡ ናይ ትማሊ ዝኽሪ ኢዩ።

ኣብ ሕዳር 2020፡ ቅድሚ ዓመትን መንፈቕን ድማ፡ ኣዋጅ ምሕዝነትን ሰላምን ኤርትራን ኢትዮጵያን ተሓሲሞም፡
በጃኹም ግደፉ፣ ኲናት ኣየዋጽእን’ዩ
ዝብል ምኽርና ንዒቖም ውግእ ክጅምሩ ከለዉ፡ እዚ ሰሜን ደምሲሶም፣ ንኢትዮጵያ በጽቢጾም፣ ንኤርትራ ኣንበርኪኾም፣ ጎብለላት ዞባ ክኾኑ፡ ብቐትሩ ሓሊሞም ኔሮም ኢዮም።

ኣይሰለጦምን፣ ከቢድ ስዕረትን ክሳራን ወሪድዎም።

ድሒሩ፡ ብሰንኪ ግዳማዊ ጸቕጥን ዝተገብረ ጌጋታትን፡ መንግስቲ ኢትዮጵያ ሰራዊቱ ካብ ትግራይ ኣውጺኡ ምቊራጽ ተዂሲ ምስ ኣወጀ፡ ካልኣይ ወፍሪ መጥቃዕቲ ኣበጊሶም፣ ኣዲስ ኣበባ ክቈጻጸሩ ውዱእ ወሲዶሞ ነይሮም። ሽዑ’ውን ማይ ዓዂቶም ተሪፎም፣ ብጸረ-መጥቃዕቲ ድማ ናብ’ቲ ዝተበገስሉ ተመሊሶም።

ካብ ሕሉፍ መሪር ተመኲሮኦም ስለዘይተማህሩን ዘይመሃሩን፣ ህልቂት ናይ’ቲ ብስሙ ዝመጻደቑ ህዝቢ ትግራይ ስለዘየሕምሞም፣ እቲ እንኮ ዝዓጦም ነገር ስልጣኖም ጥራይ ስለዝኾነ፣ ሕጂ ንሳልሳይ ግዜ ከበሮ ኲናት ይሃርሙ ኣለዉ።

ጃንዳ ወያነ ንኲናት ኣንቂዶም ከምዘለዉ ጥራይ ኣይኮነን ኣግሂዶም ዘለዉ። ዕላማታቶም’ውን ኣይሓብኡን። ቀንዲ ዒላማኦም፡ ኤርትራን ህዝቢ ኤርትራን ኢዮም። ኣህጉራዊ ሕጊ ልኡላዊ መሬት ኤርትራ ምዃኑ ንዘረጋገጾ መሬትና ዳግም ምጒባጥ፣ ክቱር-ጽልኦም ዝድርኾ ዝምታን ግፍዕን ኣብ መሬት ኤርትራ ዳግም ንምፍጻም – ከምቲ ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ ኣብ ክልላት ኣምሓራን ዓፈርን ዝገበርዎ፡ ንኤርትራ ምንብርካኽ፣ ጽባሕ ድማ፡ ንኤርትራ ዝጎበጠት፣ ኣፍደገ ባሕሪ ዘለዋ ዓባይ ትግራይ ምህናጽ።

ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ፡ ነቲ ኣብ 27 ዓመት ግዝኣቶም ገበን ምጽናት ደቂ-ሰብ ዝፈጸሙሉ ወልቃይት፡ ጸገዴን ሑመራን ዳግም ብምቁጽጻር መስመር ሱዳን ምኽፋት፣ ነታ ሃገር ኣብ ዘይውዳእ ህውከትን ምብትታንን ምሽማም፣ ኢዩ ህርፋኖም።

ኣብ ቀርኒ ኣፍሪቃ ድማ፡ ነቲ ኣብ 2018 ዝተቐላቐለ ጩራ ሰላምን ምትሕብባርን ዓቢጥካ፡ ንመላእ ዞባ ናብቲ ዝነበሮ፣ ንሳቶም ዘካውስዎ ህውከትን ዘይምርግጋእን ሓድሕዳዊ ምንቛትን ምምላስ’ዩ እቲ ውጥን።

ኣሸቀልቲ ወያነ ዝኾኑ ምዕራባውያን ሓይልታት፡ ምስዚ ናይ ወያነ ገደል-ዝኣፉ ጥሩፍን ኣዕናውን ዕላማታት ምሉእ-ብምሉእ ኣይሰማምዑን ይኾኑ’ዮም። ዘየማትእ ድልየቶም፡ እዚ እሙን ኣገልጋሊኦም ዝኾነ ጃንዳ ድሒኑ ክቕጽለሎም ስለዝኾነ ግን፡ እዚ ወያነ ዝዳለወሉ ዘሎ ዕንደራ ናቶም ቡራኬን ደገፍን ከምዘለዎ ግሉጽ ኢዩ። ኲናት ቅድሚ ምጅማሩ፡ ዘድልዮ እኽሊ፡ መድሃኒት፡ ነዳዲን ካልእን ብስም ረድኤት ከብጽሕሉ ድማ ይጓየዩ ኣለዉ።

ንሕና ኤርትራውያን – ህዝብን መንግስትን፡ ኣብ ታሪኽና ኲናት ናፊቕናን ንኲናት ተሃንጢናን ኣይንፈልጥን ኢና። ክቡር መስዋእቲ ተኸፊልዎ ህያው ንዝኾነ ህላዌናን ናጽነትናን ልኡላውነትናን ክብረትናን ንምክልኻል ግን፡ ኣህጉራዊ ሕጊ ዘረጋገጾ መሰልን፣ ሃገራውን ሰብኣውን ግቡእን ኣለና።

ሰሉስ፡ 17 ግንቦት 2022

Last edited by Zmeselo on 17 May 2022, 10:55, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: ሓተታ: ሓድሽ ወተሃደራዊ ዕንደራ ወያነ – ስለምንታይ? ንምንታይ ዕላማ’ኸ?

Post by Zmeselo » 17 May 2022, 09:13

Ethiopia, Eritrea Working together on Common Interests – Deputy PM

Helen Tadesse

https://waltainfo.com/ethiopia-eritrea- ... deputy-pm/

Addis Ababa May 17, 2022(Walta) – Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Demeke Mekonnen said Ethiopia is working together with Eritrea based on the common interests of the two countries.

The Deputy Prime Minister made the remark to the House of Peoples’ Representative today while presenting Foreign Affairs Ministry’s nine-month performance report.

The Deputy PM indicated in his report that Ethiopia has good relations with neighboring countries.

In this regard, Demeke said Ethiopia and Eritrea are working together based on the common interests of the two countries.
We are cooperating with Eritrea on the basis of mutual benefits,
Demeke stated noting that various activities are underway to transform the existing relationship between the two countries into a strong economic partnership.
We are working with the highest priority to put in place a cooperation framework to enhance infrastructure development that would expedite border trade and the movement of people between the two countries as well as the utilization of ports, trade transactions, and customs services among others with a view to ensuring the benefits of the people in the two countries,
Demeke elaborated.

He also said that the joint voice of the Diaspora of the two countries has been playing a positive role in this regard.

He further underlined the need to exert efforts to enhance and protect internal unity in order to defend against the ongoing diplomatic pressure against Ethiopia, he underlined.

The Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Affairs Minister said Ethiopia is experiencing various forms of diplomatic pressure.

However, Ethiopia has been able to defend against the pressures with the help of the endurance of the people, the participation of the diaspora community, and friends of the country.
The diplomatic activities of the country will continue to face various challenges due to different factors including the unpredictable nature of the global system, the dynamism, and interests,
he added by underlining the need to enhance internal unity.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 17 May 2022, 09:27

Girmay shrugs off criticism and targets Giro d'Italia sprint win

By Stephen Farrand

https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/girmay ... print-win/

Published about 20 hours ago

'I’m the new Biniam, I’m not the new Van der Poel or new Van Aert, I’m myself,' says Intermarché rider

Biniam Girmay on stage 6 of the Giro d'Italia (Image credit: Michael SteeleGetty Images)

Biniam Girmay intends to ride the second half of the Giro d'Italia as he did the first, chasing a stage victory, chasing points for the ciclamino jersey, shrugging off any criticism from his rivals and insisting he is own man, not another version of Mathieu van der Poel and Wout van Aert.
I'm the new Biniam, I'm not the new Van der Poel or new Van Aert. I'm myself,
Girmay said via video during Monday's rest day, both his natural happiness and the sprinter's ambition shining through in everything he said.
I'm flattered if I'm compared to them,
he added.
We're similar in many ways but we're different too. They can time trial better than me and Van Aert can climb better than me.

This is also only my third year as a professional rider. When I was a junior I used to admire and watch them but now I race with them and try to fight with them to win.

Biniam Girmay - Interview at the start - Stage 10 - Giro d'Italia 2022 Cycling Pro Net

Transfer - Natnael Tesfatsion in the sights of Trek-Segafredo?

05/17/2022

By Clément LABAT-GEST

Author of great performances on the 105th Tour of Italy https://www.cyclismactu.net/news-tour-d ... 64733.html, including a top 10 on the 5th stage (8th), Natnael Tesfatsion (Drone Hopper-Androni Giocattoli) would have caught the eye of a World Tour team: Trek -Segafredo. At least that's what La Gazzetta dello Sport reveals, through its journalist Ciro Scognamiglio, who is always well informed about transfer rumours. As a reminder, the 22-year-old Eritrean rider, who won the general classification of the Tour of Rwanda 2022, is coming to the end of his contract at the end of the season and would therefore be ready to take a new step in his career by discovering the World Round.

Last edited by Zmeselo on 17 May 2022, 10:53, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 17 May 2022, 09:31

📸 @Asmaragraphy

May flowers in Asmara 🌺🌷🌸
📸 Lucy Liu: @Lucyliu0866

Rora digital library has officially opened a digital library in Aderser (Alatrofa school) for a total of 179 elementary, junior and secondary students. Rora is overjoyed, by the participation of 3 female high school students from Bedawet ethnic group. #EritreaShinesAt31
Digital Rora Project: @RoraProject
Last edited by Zmeselo on 17 May 2022, 09:49, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 17 May 2022, 09:40

Today, the 17th of May 2022, H.E Minister Fawzia Hashim met with Mr. Mohammed Abdiker, Regional Director for East and the Horn of Africa of the International Organization for Migration; where H.E. the Minister stressed the issue of migration is a perpetual natural phenomenon which shall always exist. Unfortunately, certain quarters use it to pursue their veiled political agenda to the extent of exasperating the pull and push factors of migration.
MoJ Eritrea: @MoJ_Eritrea

Pleasure meeting with H.E Fauzia Hashim , Minister of Justice of the State of Eritrea @MoJ_Eritrea to explore areas of partnership with @UNmigration.

Pleased meeting H.E. Luul Gebreab, Minister of Labour & Human Welfare of The State of Eritrea today. Thanked Minister for the strong participation of her Government at the Regional Ministerial Forum for Migration & explored further areas of partnership within that context.

Mohammed Abdiker: @AbdikerM

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 17 May 2022, 10:36

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Zmeselo wrote:
17 May 2022, 06:42

ሓተታ

ሓድሽ ወተሃደራዊ ዕንደራ ወያነ – ስለምንታይ? ንምንታይ ዕላማ’ኸ?

https://shabait.com/2022/05/17/%e1%88%9 ... 1%89%b3-2/

ጃንዳ ወያነ ናይ ‘መጨረሽታ’ዩ’ ንዝብልዎ ሓድሽ ወተሃደራዊ ዕንደራ ይዳለዉ ከምዘለዉ ምስጢር ኣይኮነን። ወግሐ-ጸብሐ ተጠሊዖም፡
ካብ’ዚ ንላዕሊ ክንጻወር ኣይንኽእልን ኢና፣ ንጸላእትና ኣብ ዝሓጸረ እዋን ደምሲስና ብዓወት መሰስ ኢልና ክንወጽእ ኢና
እናበሉ ክጀሃሩ ኩሉ ይሰምዖም ኣሎ።

ብኸምዚ ዝበለ ዕሙት ሕልምን ዘይተኣደነ ፈኸራን ናብ ህጉም ክኣትዉ ፋልማዮም ኣይኮነን። ቅድሚ 24 ዓመት – ኣብ 1998፡ ዝምድና ክልቲኡ ሃገራትን ውድባትን ብመጠኑ ጽቡቕ ኣብ ዝነበረሉ እዋን፡ መንገዲ ጥልመት መሪጾም፡
ዝተኸፍለ ይከፈል፣ ዝጠፍአ ይጥፋእ፣ ዝዓነወ ይዕኖ
ኢሎም ዝኣወጅዎ ኲናትን ውዒሉ-ሓዲሩ ናብ ውድቀቶም ዘምርሐ ኣዕናዊ ሳዕቤናቱን ዝርሳዕ ኣይኮነን።

እቲ ኲናት ብስምምዕ ኣልጄርስ ደው ኢሉ ናብ ፍርዲ ምስተኸደ’ውን፡ ኣብ ክንዲ መገዲ ሰላምን ጣዕሳን ዕርቂን ዝመርጹ፡ ነቲ ስምምዕ ጠሊሞም፣ ንብይን ዶብ ነጺጎም፣ መሬት ኤርትራ ጎቢጦም፣ ከንቱ ተጻብእኦም ን20 ዓመት መመላእታ ምቕጻሎም’ውን፡ ናይ ትማሊ ዝኽሪ ኢዩ።

ኣብ ሕዳር 2020፡ ቅድሚ ዓመትን መንፈቕን ድማ፡ ኣዋጅ ምሕዝነትን ሰላምን ኤርትራን ኢትዮጵያን ተሓሲሞም፡
በጃኹም ግደፉ፣ ኲናት ኣየዋጽእን’ዩ
ዝብል ምኽርና ንዒቖም ውግእ ክጅምሩ ከለዉ፡ እዚ ሰሜን ደምሲሶም፣ ንኢትዮጵያ በጽቢጾም፣ ንኤርትራ ኣንበርኪኾም፣ ጎብለላት ዞባ ክኾኑ፡ ብቐትሩ ሓሊሞም ኔሮም ኢዮም።

ኣይሰለጦምን፣ ከቢድ ስዕረትን ክሳራን ወሪድዎም።

ድሒሩ፡ ብሰንኪ ግዳማዊ ጸቕጥን ዝተገብረ ጌጋታትን፡ መንግስቲ ኢትዮጵያ ሰራዊቱ ካብ ትግራይ ኣውጺኡ ምቊራጽ ተዂሲ ምስ ኣወጀ፡ ካልኣይ ወፍሪ መጥቃዕቲ ኣበጊሶም፣ ኣዲስ ኣበባ ክቈጻጸሩ ውዱእ ወሲዶሞ ነይሮም። ሽዑ’ውን ማይ ዓዂቶም ተሪፎም፣ ብጸረ-መጥቃዕቲ ድማ ናብ’ቲ ዝተበገስሉ ተመሊሶም።

ካብ ሕሉፍ መሪር ተመኲሮኦም ስለዘይተማህሩን ዘይመሃሩን፣ ህልቂት ናይ’ቲ ብስሙ ዝመጻደቑ ህዝቢ ትግራይ ስለዘየሕምሞም፣ እቲ እንኮ ዝዓጦም ነገር ስልጣኖም ጥራይ ስለዝኾነ፣ ሕጂ ንሳልሳይ ግዜ ከበሮ ኲናት ይሃርሙ ኣለዉ።

ጃንዳ ወያነ ንኲናት ኣንቂዶም ከምዘለዉ ጥራይ ኣይኮነን ኣግሂዶም ዘለዉ። ዕላማታቶም’ውን ኣይሓብኡን። ቀንዲ ዒላማኦም፡ ኤርትራን ህዝቢ ኤርትራን ኢዮም። ኣህጉራዊ ሕጊ ልኡላዊ መሬት ኤርትራ ምዃኑ ንዘረጋገጾ መሬትና ዳግም ምጒባጥ፣ ክቱር-ጽልኦም ዝድርኾ ዝምታን ግፍዕን ኣብ መሬት ኤርትራ ዳግም ንምፍጻም – ከምቲ ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ ኣብ ክልላት ኣምሓራን ዓፈርን ዝገበርዎ፡ ንኤርትራ ምንብርካኽ፣ ጽባሕ ድማ፡ ንኤርትራ ዝጎበጠት፣ ኣፍደገ ባሕሪ ዘለዋ ዓባይ ትግራይ ምህናጽ።

ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ፡ ነቲ ኣብ 27 ዓመት ግዝኣቶም ገበን ምጽናት ደቂ-ሰብ ዝፈጸሙሉ ወልቃይት፡ ጸገዴን ሑመራን ዳግም ብምቁጽጻር መስመር ሱዳን ምኽፋት፣ ነታ ሃገር ኣብ ዘይውዳእ ህውከትን ምብትታንን ምሽማም፣ ኢዩ ህርፋኖም።

ኣብ ቀርኒ ኣፍሪቃ ድማ፡ ነቲ ኣብ 2018 ዝተቐላቐለ ጩራ ሰላምን ምትሕብባርን ዓቢጥካ፡ ንመላእ ዞባ ናብቲ ዝነበሮ፣ ንሳቶም ዘካውስዎ ህውከትን ዘይምርግጋእን ሓድሕዳዊ ምንቛትን ምምላስ’ዩ እቲ ውጥን።

ኣሸቀልቲ ወያነ ዝኾኑ ምዕራባውያን ሓይልታት፡ ምስዚ ናይ ወያነ ገደል-ዝኣፉ ጥሩፍን ኣዕናውን ዕላማታት ምሉእ-ብምሉእ ኣይሰማምዑን ይኾኑ’ዮም። ዘየማትእ ድልየቶም፡ እዚ እሙን ኣገልጋሊኦም ዝኾነ ጃንዳ ድሒኑ ክቕጽለሎም ስለዝኾነ ግን፡ እዚ ወያነ ዝዳለወሉ ዘሎ ዕንደራ ናቶም ቡራኬን ደገፍን ከምዘለዎ ግሉጽ ኢዩ። ኲናት ቅድሚ ምጅማሩ፡ ዘድልዮ እኽሊ፡ መድሃኒት፡ ነዳዲን ካልእን ብስም ረድኤት ከብጽሕሉ ድማ ይጓየዩ ኣለዉ።

ንሕና ኤርትራውያን – ህዝብን መንግስትን፡ ኣብ ታሪኽና ኲናት ናፊቕናን ንኲናት ተሃንጢናን ኣይንፈልጥን ኢና። ክቡር መስዋእቲ ተኸፊልዎ ህያው ንዝኾነ ህላዌናን ናጽነትናን ልኡላውነትናን ክብረትናን ንምክልኻል ግን፡ ኣህጉራዊ ሕጊ ዘረጋገጾ መሰልን፣ ሃገራውን ሰብኣውን ግቡእን ኣለና።

ሰሉስ፡ 17 ግንቦት 2022

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 17 May 2022, 14:52

Ambassador Isa Ahmed Isa delivers message of President Isaias

https://shabait.com/2022/05/17/ambassad ... nt-isaias/

LOCAL NEWS

Asmara, 17 May 2022- Eritrean Ambassador to Sudan, Mr. Isa Ahmed Isa delivered a message of President Isaias Afwerki to Gen. Abdel Fattah Al Burhan, Chairman of the Sovereign Council of Sudan, and Vice-Chairman Gen. Mohammed Hamdan Dagalo.

The message of President Isaias focuses on strengthening bilateral ties as well as the contribution Eritrea could make, as a neighboring country, for Sudan to resolve its internal problem and play a due role in the region.