Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

ለጦርነት ናፋቂዎች የቀረበ፣ አስደጋጭ የኢኮኖሚ መረጃ

Post by sarcasm » 16 May 2022, 18:17

Abera Mitiku
17 minutes ago
ወዳጄ አሰተሳሰብ ጥሩ ነበር ሆኖም ግን ሰልጣን ላይ ያሉ ሰዎች ፖሊሲ የላቸው እቅዳቸው በየሰፈሩ ውሃ የሚያፈሰ ቆርቆሮ እና ጭቃ መለጠፍ አማተርና ተራ የተረት አባቶች አንተ እምትለው ነገር አይገባቸውም እና ለጦርነት ናፍቂዎች ተራ ሰዎች ሳይሆን ርዕሱን ቀይረህ ለብልጽግና ሀይማኖት አማኞች እባካችሁ አንዴ አድምጡ በላቸው።

በለው ከለው
6 minutes ago
Bye bye shitopia.

Saba Gebru
44 minutes ago
Dictatorship Eritrea happy 😊 😃 😀 because he destroyed economy Ethiopia

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: ለጦርነት ናፋቂዎች የቀረበ፣ አስደጋጭ የኢኮኖሚ መረጃ

Post by Ethoash » 17 May 2022, 12:27

the answer is in video
Crabs In A Bucket Or Crab Mentality And How To Be Successful And Escape The Crab Bucket of Life

dd a comment...
Dan Gennaro
Dan Gennaro
6 years ago
Excellent advice for people of ALL ages, especially Teens and Young Adults. I work as an Educator in K-12 schools, colleges, and community organizations. This is a good way to articulate a reason for "Setting Boundaries" in friendships or relationships. So much is true about the saying "you're known by the company you keep". So many people who have surrounded themselves by poor friends/family members continue down a negative path. It takes soo much strength of mind and heart to actually encourage others in their success, rather than being jealous of envious, or without getting down on yourself. Social Media and consistent materialism over the years drives the scarcity mentality, as well as fuels our depression and doubting. I certainly have faith and i'm a believer in Jesus Christ to follow his Holy Spirit and the higher purpose and plan for my life, but its certainly a battle to maintain that in day to day life. Thanks for sharing the video, im going to share this with others.

717 664-4690
717 664-4690
6 years ago
The only people who have actually done this to me are people who had completely screwed up their own lives. No accomplished person has the crab mentality. They are all too sick death of dealing with losers and appreciate other hard working people.

Teri Gibson
Teri Gibson
3 years ago
I enjoyed watching this video - very complete in describing the crab mentality and how to overcome people with this mentality.

suzanne77
suzanne77
5 years ago (edited)
I need to listen to this regularly. Thank you. Best advice on the subject that I have found.