Senior Member+

Somalia, back to square one.

Post by Zmeselo » 16 May 2022, 11:59

Biden Approves Plan to Redeploy Several Hundred Ground Forces Into Somalia
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/16/us/p ... malia.html

Somaliman

Re: Somalia, back to square one.

Post by Somaliman » 16 May 2022, 13:17

Apart from the outward appearance, Somalia has never moved form square one, and now that the Commander-In-Thief, Hassan Sheik Mohamud is reselcted, Somalia would be even worse, as all this TPLF construct fucker would do is to undo the little that Farmajo has achieved, of course apart from selling out the whole country.

He'll even try to renegotiate the famous maritime case with to appease Kenya, even though the case is ruled at ICJ.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 May 2022, 13:44

Somaliman wrote:
16 May 2022, 13:17
Apart from the outward appearance, Somalia has never moved form square one,
no wonder u r deepthroat (Eritrean spy) mrs. Somaliwomen... by the way there is no men left in Somalia all of u r women including so called men. have a nice day...

this news is as old as Horus ... just because Somalia elected her PM PEACEFULLY this doesn't mean the terrorist will go home and the bomb will not rain .. the struggle will continue it take 20 years but the path to building great nation started everything is in the hand of the New PM. he have next to God power to change Somalia .. if Somalia got the right leader they will be Signore in just short ten years.. unlike Ethiopia and Eritrea Somalia doesn't have jealousy DNA.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 May 2022, 13:50

ጁንታ ዎገኖቼ የቀድሞው የሶማልያ ፕሬዚደንት በፈረንጆች ድጋፍ ወደ ስልጣን መመለሳቸውን አይተው <<we are next!>> እያሉ ዋይት ሌብል ዊስኪ ሲራጩ አደሩ። :roll: :roll:

Sholla Addis

Post by Sholla Addis » 16 May 2022, 14:05

The election last night revealed that MPs who support corruption are more concerned with their own short-term gain than the growth of our country as a whole.

It's disappointing to see. The well-known Thieft was chosen to take more government land in order to construct his buildings and steal government funds.

These jerks have never learnt.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 May 2022, 14:11

Sholla Addis wrote:
16 May 2022, 14:05
The election last night revealed that MPs who support corruption are more concerned with their own short-term gain than the growth of our country as a whole.

It's disappointing to see. The well-known Theift was chosen to take more government land in order to construct his buildings and steal government funds.

Ato Sholla Addis ur name is an Ahamara name then what the hell doing in Somalian business.

if he is a thief that is good because he is more effective as u admit he is busy building ... then tell how he is going to take his building ... does he carry it with him... why do u care if he is thief or not as long as he end up investing in building that is good for Somalia nation .. before u start name assassinating why not we give him two years to see him.. we give Dr. Aiby four years why not the Somalia guy two years. after all thief government or dictator government is much better then no government. have a nice day!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 16 May 2022, 16:35

Ethoash wrote:
16 May 2022, 14:11
Sholla Addis wrote:
16 May 2022, 14:05

It's disappointing to see. The well-known Theift was chosen to take more government land in order to construct his buildings and steal government funds.

Ato Sholla Addis ur name is an Ahamara name then what the hell doing in Somalian business.

if he is a thief that is good because he is more effective as u admit he is busy building ... then tell how he is going to take his building ... does he carry it with him... why do u care if he is thief or not as long as he end up investing in building that is good for Somalia nation .. before u start name assassinating why not we give him two years to see him.. we give Dr. Aiby four years why not the Somalia guy two years. after all thief government or dictator government is much better then no government. have a nice day!

Don't you think you should ask this to yourself in the first place, you semi-illiterate assehole?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 May 2022, 17:35

Somaliman wrote:
16 May 2022, 16:35
Ethoash wrote:
Don't you think you should ask this to yourself in the first place, you semi-illiterate assehole?
my deepthroat Eritrean Somaliwomen. where did i doll my noise in Somalia business ... until u put down Somalia i defended Somalia even from sale out Somalia like u.. pls have faith Somalia nation just born what are u expecting from her .. as long as if u r not Somalia and u r an Eritrean spy then i understand u.. other then that ... i have high hope for Somalia they r very family and group oriented anted people and they will make it together even faster then Ethiopian .... another drawback Ethiopian are we hesitating... they Somalian are daredevil they jump in to anything they are high risk take their downfall is they have hot temper when Ethiopian are out gun them when it come to cool temper ... if Somalian control their temper no body can caught them

by the way ato Sholla Addis try to elect Somalian leader .. i am not i am discussing how it fail or make it based on the leader giving the former leader truth amnesty and allowed to keep his loot.. if he does that Somalia will be okay... welcome back to nationhood

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 16 May 2022, 18:15

Ethoash wrote:
16 May 2022, 17:35
Somaliman wrote:
16 May 2022, 16:35
Ethoash wrote:
my deepthroat Eritrean Somaliwomen. where did i doll my noise in Somalia business ... until u put down Somalia i defended Somalia even from sale out Somalia like u.. pls have faith Somalia nation just born what are u expecting from her .. as long as if u r not Somalia and u r an Eritrean spy then i understand u.. other then that ... i have high hope for Somalia they r very family and group oriented anted people and they will make it together even faster then Ethiopian .... another drawback Ethiopian are we hesitating... they Somalian are daredevil they jump in to anything they are high risk take their downfall is they have hot temper when Ethiopian are out gun them when it come to cool temper ... if Somalian control their temper no body can caught them

by the way ato Sholla Addis try to elect Somalian leader .. i am not i am discussing how it fail or make it based on the leader giving the former leader truth amnesty and allowed to keep his loot.. if he does that Somalia will be okay... welcome back to nationhood

You're right, Somalis are easily trusting other people without even knowing them well, hot tempered, risk takers, and daredevil people, to the extent that a Somali can blindly jump into a fight between people, and it's a after the fight finished that he would ask - what was the fight for?

Apart from that, I'm quite pessimistic for Somalia since this dirty dog has come back. As they say, "Fool me once..."

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 May 2022, 19:19

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 16 May 2022, 20:07

Zmeselo wrote:
16 May 2022, 19:19

Although Farmajo was a lame duck, he's more nationalistic compared to all those foreign-backed dogs that have ganged up against him. He even renounced his American citizenship.

However, I've no tears to shed for Farmajo; I'm even so sorry for the five years + that he wasted doing nothing tangible.

See, I'm glorying neither the fucker that leaves nor the other fucker that comes in, and both of them are supposedly my presidents. But you Eritreans on this forum - minus probably one or two, as soon as people say some facts about Eritrea, you run into them as if you were wolves, which you're not quite far from anyway, that need to be kicked in the teeth. You've no sense of civility at all. What you don't know is that the truth is the truth even if no one agrees with it.