Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Eritrean determination explained by pro cycling athlete Tesfaxion Natnael.

Post by Cigar » 16 May 2022, 08:42

We all know that the king of mountain contestant of giro d’italia Natnael flew through the opening of a cliff with a speed of 90 kilometers an hour while holding a second position and miraculously came out of such dangerous life threatening accident and still like a steel balls Eritrean as he is came out of the bushes (of course with the help of his staff) got up on his bike and finish his race and as we speak he holds 6th place out of 170 riders in the king of mountain jersey.
In this old video interview in Asmara he was talking about how accident prone he is and even broke 2 teeth in the past and he slide and fell over 10 times in one year. Said him, my mom worries a lot but my dad understands the sport and tells me to return my 2 teeth…….
In his interview he reminded me when I was only 16 playing football in Asmara stadium with much bigger teammates and opponents and with not much experience broke my left arm (took me to the emergency room) and when my father came home from work my mother telling my dad “enehelelka bel wedika adi wielu “ and my dad telling her “did you think he went to church….it is the nature of football…. Kind of what doesn’t kill him will make him strong. And it did so much so I was able to play for the Ethio national team as the very young player in the history of their federation.
He is so funny and very honest and open…..a comedian in a way.
Just listen to his interview and will understand what kind of courageous Eritrean blood he has.
We are glad that the accident was not more than what it was. It could have been to any rider, but not to this young man as you can attest from his interview.
Man, these 3 giro d’italia participants Eritreans (the only blacks to be in it) are making us Eritreans very proud.
Keep it up Natu and good luck. You have the attitude to be the greatest and you understand that there is no gain with out pain.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Eritrean determination explained by pro cycling athlete Tesfaxion Natnael.

Post by Ethoash » 16 May 2022, 13:50

Ato, Cigar
are u for real what Eritrean determination are u talking about.. for the last 30 years u r dead.. how are u going to come back from dead.. u r finished .. until President Issu died... have a nice day...

i know u r super dumb so to make u understand Eritrea determination to build nothing , nothing at all... but talk the loudest and blame everyone but themselves we Eritrean determined not admit failure ... because all our failure is the result of TPLF... so we cant be blamed for not even building one house for the last 30 years...