Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hazega/Tsazega.

The foundation of TPLF Tigray is/was built on lies, theft, killing, "acting" victim, & crying wolf...

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 15 May 2022, 22:40

The foundation of TPLF Tigray is/was built on lies, theft, killing, "acting victim", & crying wolf.

That's why they have been crashing down...no soft landing for TPLFπŸπŸ€...t'sebabe'rome

Best background music to go with watching/ensuring the fall of hasadat TPLF...

Hazega/Tsazega.

Re: The foundation of TPLF Tigray is/was built on lies, theft, killing, "acting" victim, & crying wolf...

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 16 May 2022, 19:41

β€œIt may take you days or years to build a tall building, but it’s only takes seconds to come tumbling down.”
...was it 17days?? πŸ”

...and it falls even harder when its foundation is lies, theft, & killing...500K used/killed by terrorist TPLF to prop-up their house of cards πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: The foundation of TPLF Tigray is/was built on lies, theft, killing, "acting" victim, & crying wolf...

Post by Ethoash » 16 May 2022, 20:21

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote: ↑
16 May 2022, 19:41

β€œIt may take you days or years to build a tall building, but it’s only takes seconds to come tumbling down.”
...was it 17days?? πŸ”

...and it falls even harder when its foundation is lies, theft, & killing...500K used/killed by terrorist TPLF to prop-up their house of cards πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

this is a defter saying just because tomorrow u going to die why build a house that u never live in.. what we build is not for us but for next generation ..

i always say the wealth is not in the asset in the people mind ... for example Derg nationalized the land but the poor farmer never become rich even after getting free land .. even the city slickers got free housing nationalized by Derg and given out almost for free the rent was one birr, 3 birr for the last 50 years Ethiopian never build houses because why built if the government nationalized u α‰€α‰ αˆŒ houses never repaired and now they r not fit to live in ... who is going to repair them if u r renting them.. for government not to repair them because the repair cost more then the house so all the α‰€α‰ αˆŒ must be destroyed while the renter still power because it never occur to them to work more them one birr to pay off their rent the rest they can play around for month .. even they might not pay for 30 years no body notice

so if Eritrea and come and destroy out we build it doesn't matter that doesn't make them rich even if they managed to took the houses to Eritrea the rich is not in the land or in the house the wealth is in the mind of the golden people the determination that they have they can build it again.. look what happened to Rwanda they were turn into ash but they rise from Ash.. why because their wealth is in their mind not the land or the house that is destroyed..

let take one more example in Zimbabwe the black took the white land and cow but they could not managed to farm because they have no skill, so the wealth of the white farmer is not on the land but in their mind they have skill to farm they have will power to farm etc that is the wealth so taking land doesnt make u rich what make u rich is going to school and learn about farming and develop skill this can be done with the white help they pay tax and the tax used to teach the black the same we the Golden people are skilled they r builder they have 3000 years exprance forget what u destroy in Golden city..

the golden left the Amhara buda people and galla the whole empire and look what they did with the 6 th strongest economy to ash in short 4 years all what golden build is turn in to ash.. so it is not the land the asset but in the mind of the golden that creat the new Ethiopia and when your remove the builder your turn to ash..

i wish if i know better Englsh to explain this to you..it take me long because i am still doubting u will not understand what i am saying but i try my best i cant help u more then this have a nice day

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 16 May 2022, 21:45

Ethoash wrote: ↑
16 May 2022, 20:21
...some hilmi dorho & chicken scratch writing πŸ” of Ethoash...

GAMBLER/Joker Ethoasha,

Weren't you boasting "winner take all" for past few years and even more so before your terrorist TPLF launched its surprise attack/war??

You do realize the mindset of your terrorist TPLF is lie, cheat, steal, kill. They had gone on a wild destructive rampage against all their neighbors. They even destroyed their own properties in tigray intentionally (power stations, hospitals, Axum airport) and cried wolf with the hopes of getting international attention.

All their self destruction was in vain and turned 500K of their own combatants into ash and made enemies from all their neighbors (who knows how long that will take to heal/forgive) . The faulty mindset you speak of is in TPLF tigray...even after 500K they want to gamble more again. Why don't you go back & teach them to change their mind state??...instead of πŸ” hilmi dorho & chicken scratch writings here.

Ethoash's claimed 3000year old tigray lineage/family crowning Rodolfo Graziani in Axum/Tigray...other regions of Ethiopia or Africa would have chosen death than to stage/host this...
Zmeselo wrote: ↑
16 May 2022, 10:24

TesfaNews wrote: ↑
16 May 2022, 15:58
Ethoash

China is the true Golden they built every factory in tigray and in ethiopia last 30 years even tekeze dam built by chinese golden

Look golden china build hospital 7 day

agame dont even know how to build hospital

Even addis ababa 90% of building are built by china. All z agame did was lower the currency of the birr so china could easily invest. This was ethiopias heyday of so called 10% Economic growth nothing more the de-valuement of the Birr.

Agames were looting and killing people as china and gurage were building all the construction sites. At the end agame say no i build 100 factory this is funny lie.

I am speaking to you in your crusted englizegna

Golden China

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 16 May 2022, 22:40

Terrorist TPLF is always begging..and rewarded time & again with food/weapons/fuel to continue on their destructive war path on behalf of their enablers.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 17 May 2022, 09:42

Dr, Hazega/Tsazega.

i will try one more

...was it 17days??

so what we keep on building .. we will rise out of Ash.

next you are accusing me off saying "winner take all"

this is not my rule, this is rule of war... if u start war or somehow engaged in war then "winner take all" rule apply.

in 1980 Ethiopia win over Somalia with the help of Cuba then we took Ogadan,

in 1991 Eritrea with the help of TPLF win over Ethiopia then Eritrea took Eritrea homeland and Assab

in 1991 Golden win over Ethiopia and they colonized Ethiopia for the last 30 years.

now "winner take all" cut in both way if Golden lose they lose everything .. if they win they win everything the problem is only Amhara and Eritrea seems they dont understand this rule when they win they want respect "winner take all"but when they lose they cry about the rule... it doesn't this way it work in both way..

so when Golden lose the war in 17 days they lose their Golden city but now they win and retake back .. so your talk about winning the war in 17 days is useless if u lose it again.. u have to keep winning it is vicious cycle ... hence i don't support war ... because your win is only temperately ... trust me even so i don't like it the TDF must conduct one more war.... because they cant live like this hence they must come to Assmara and change regime. anything less is uncivilized...αŠ αˆˆαˆ³αˆαˆ΅α‹ α‰’α‹«αˆ­αˆ± α‰ αŠ αˆ¨αˆ α‹­αˆ˜αˆˆαˆ± so winner take all. is a great concept but we should avoid it by all means... it is better a win win solution where both of us win...