Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

LiVE - Ethio 360 ''አብይ አህመድ እና አገኘሁ ተሻገር በአማራ ያለው ማንኛውም ሰው የታጠቀው ትጥቅ እንዲቀማ ወስነው ወደ ስራ ገቡ''

Post by Wedi » 15 May 2022, 13:44

LiVE - Ethio 360 ''አብይ አህመድ እና አገኘሁ ተሻገር በአማራ ያለው ማንኛውም ሰው የታጠቀው ትጥቅ እንዲቀማ ወስነው ወደ ስራ ገቡ''

:oops:

Educator

Re: LiVE - Ethio 360 ''አብይ አህመድ እና አገኘሁ ተሻገር በአማራ ያለው ማንኛውም ሰው የታጠቀው ትጥቅ እንዲቀማ ወስነው ወደ ስራ ገቡ''

Post by Educator » 15 May 2022, 15:11

I've written here many times that Abiy had made a deal to deliver Wolkait and Raya to woyanes as a condition for Woyanes retreat from Debrebirhan. Many pundits here claimed victory over woyanes by "modern day Minilik ", satan Abiy Ahimed. Now it has become clear Woyanes have been given a green light in to Wolkait and Amharas are once again tricked and fooled. This kind of Amhara act is expressed with a curse that states "Mote le Amhara" I should say elit Amharas. The Amhara elits are the stupidest in our country that should take the lion share of the responsibility for the suffering of not only Amhara people, but also for the entire Ethiopian population.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid Amharas. Woyanes and Debresion are a million times smarter than any of you Amharas. You are embarrassment to all of us. Go kill yourselves for meaningless positions and V8 in Oromuma adminstration. Bunch of idiots.

A friend of mine who usually labeled me "woyane " in the past because I state facts and reasons, called me "Amhara Tribalist" yesterday when I explained the Oromuma conspiracy led by Mamo Killo. My friend is so wutaf nekai he prefered labeling me rather than hearing the truth about his idol Mamo Killo. I am not sure what type of blind love is instilled in these Amhara wutaf nekais by Abiy Ahimed.