Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
quindibu

Just For You- brother Justo!

Post by quindibu » 15 May 2022, 12:11

Justo bro,

It's Sunday.......Allow me to snatch 5 min of your valuable time and invite you to listen to Tigray's 'best and the brightest'. The 'substance' of the discussion is, I admit, beyond my little brain can handle. :lol:

Now, my question to you is would you like to reconsider your evaluation about these 'intellectuals '? Or would you still stand by your favorite phrase -We, Eritreans, Laugh at Them!

I would say that that isn't strong enough to describe my utter disdain to their 'elites'.

Cheers!

Please wait, video is loading...

justo

Re: Just For You- brother Justo!

Post by justo » 15 May 2022, 13:16

quindibu wrote:
15 May 2022, 12:11
Justo bro,

It's Sunday.......Allow me to snatch 5 min of your valuable time and invite you to listen to Tigray's 'best and the brightest'. The 'substance' of the discussion is, I admit, beyond my little brain can handle. :lol:

Now, my question to you is would you like to reconsider your evaluation about these 'intellectuals '? Or would you still stand by your favorite phrase -We, Eritreans, Laugh at Them!

I would say that that isn't strong enough to describe my utter disdain to their 'elites'.

Cheers!

ኣታ ቅንድቡ እንታይ ክትረክብ ... ሰንበት መዓልቲ ምስ እዚኦም intelletuale ላይ ትግራይ ከተውዕለኒ
What can I say? I agree, their are beyond belief, beyond words, nothing we say can do justice to their ድድብና.
Basically, in short, my message has been we need a structured approach to them - and a non-negotiable disdain is an element of that approach.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 15 May 2022, 14:40

The faces of the confused agame audience is priceless! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 15 May 2022, 14:56

ኡዛ paradigm shift እትባሃል ፅዋ ተመችያትኒ እኒአ። ኩላትና ከም እነስታውሶ ቫስኮ ደጋማ ላይ paradigm shift ትርጉም ከፈላልግ ከሎ ኡዩ ካርታ ተሳሕቲቱ ብሃንደበት ልአሜሪካ ህሩግ ኢሉዋ። ትግራይና ኡዛ መረበትና ዋና ምንጪ paradigm shift ሙኻና ክሓስብ እንከለኹ መመሊሱ የሐርነኒ። :roll: :roll:

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 15 May 2022, 19:12

justo wrote:
15 May 2022, 13:16

My apologies! :lol: These two clips might restore your 'ruined' Sunday! 8)

https://fb.watch/d1gi2Tyois/

justo

Post by justo » 15 May 2022, 21:07

quindibu wrote:
15 May 2022, 19:12
justo wrote:
15 May 2022, 13:16

My apologies! :lol: These two clips might restore your 'ruined' Sunday! 8)

https://fb.watch/d1gi2Tyois/
I wouldn't want to compete with my buddy Kaleab, so this can only be a compensation for my ruined Sunday if that beautiful Eritrean girl happened to have a younger sister that I can have coffee with.

Great song!