temari

Vision Fund Microfinance

Post by temari » 15 May 2022, 12:04

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Vision Fund Microfinance

Post by Ethoash » 16 May 2022, 16:42

Vision Fund Microfinance

i think if i am not mistaken Upon the creation of microcredit by Bangladeshi social entrepreneur Muhammad Yunus in 1983, microfinance was simultaneously created. In 1983, Yunus established Grameen Bank in Bangladesh...

now i think Dr. Yunus as accused of mismanagement of money and many other thing i might be mistaken but i dont have time to look him out.. anyhow i dont even finished this video but let me say this ..

if this Vision Fund Microfinance help the poor for the last 25 years and didn't improved their life then it might not working as they wanted ... yes, they might give u 1000 birr but what can u do with one thousand birr may be few hens... yes in small amount they might change the life of the poor.. but the poor so poor they need 10 time of improvement just to break poverty ceiling

i think i have the solution instead of giving loan to 100,000 poor 1000 birr each instead this 100 million birr can do miracle the poor still get their 1000 birr worth of share in this new company and let say this company is this poultry farm 25 years ago..

THERE MIGHT MORE COMING

NOW those farmer who invested in this company 25 years ago their investment grow to 100,000 birr let say from one company but if the company build ten poultry farm then the poor by now they become millionaires...

second the Vision Fund Microfinance should do is instead of giving them money they can invest in modern farming technology for example .. improved farming machine cost 150,000 birr they can buy it for them and in rental base ten farmer can be used the same machine or even more by financing those cooperation instead of directly the farmers there are many invention and improvement done by local inventors and eng. so they should be help to startup their company and the farmer get the technology based on rental instead of out right buying it ..

this only an example let take this machine

vision Fund Microfinance will buy it and make it available in rental base for thousand farmers. get it they buy 100 of them like this theology and put it in near by ቀበሌ እና የግብርና ቀበሌው ማሽኖቹን በክራይ መልክ ለገበሬዎች ይስጣል ማለት ነው። ገበሬዎ አንድ ማረሻ የሚፈልገው አንዴ ስያርስ ነው አንዴ ካረስ በኋላ ። ማረሻውን ይመልስና ሌላ ተፈላጊ ማሽኖችን እንደ ማጨዳ እና መወቅያ ይከራያል ማለት ነው። ይህ ብቻ አይደለም ብዙ የተፈጥሮ ተባይ መከላከያ የስሩ ኢትዬዽያኖች ስላሉ እነሱ ላይ ኢንቨስት አርጎ ለምን የተባይ መድሐኒታቸው በቀላሉ ለገበሬዎ እንዲድርስ አይደረግም

እኔ ቀበሌ ያልኩት በመንግስት እጅ ገብቶ እንዲከፋፈል ሳይሆን ለማስረዳት ብቻ ነው ሺህ የሚሆኑ ገበሬዎች ተስባስበው አንድ አከራይ ድርጅት ማቆቋቋም ይችላሉ።

for example let take this guy

Vision Fund Microfinance will finance this guy and this guy will produce technology and vision will give to those poor people loan based on they buy this new technology and make money and pay back their loan... let say they give one or two people 50,000 birr and they buy bakery mixer and open bakery the money is coming to pay the loan... even if the Vision Fund Microfinance is not their job to do this they have to join with other to make it happened .. if this technology inventors given place and they will produce more at cheaper price .. አንድ ወጥ የሆነ ንግድ ሊስራ ይቻላል። በዚህ በሚቀጥለው ፪፮ አመት ሚሊዬኖሮችን ማፍራት ይቻላል ባይ ነኝ።

i like joining force with tele birr this is miracle by itself...