Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

My dreams on the Red Sea!

Post by Axumezana » 15 May 2022, 12:04

- Ethiopia secures it's right having access to Red Sea
- Multi billion dollar tourist attractions on the Red Sea that will be packaged with existing historic, religious, safari, archeological and volcanic tourist attractions
- Establishing multi billion dollar e-commerce market driven Sea-Surface-Air transport gateway to Africa/ from Africa to the World
- Establishing multi billion dollar fertilizer factories using the potash in the Afar depression
- Establishment of a navy that safeguards the interest of Ethiopia in the Horn of Africa and beyond
- Last but not list once a year trip( myself) to the Red Sea to enjoy my freedom to the Sea.

I call every Ethiopian to work toward achieving the above dreams which I believe are shared by every Ethiopian.

መሞት የሚፈልግ ሰው ካለ ለቀይ ባሕር ሊሞት ይዘጋጅ። አሁን ፈረንጆቹ ስለ የትግራይ መታነቅ ያወራሉ፤ ትግራይ የታነቀችው ለአጭር ግዜ ነው፤ ኢትዮጵያ ግን ለ፴ ዓመት ታንቃ የተነፈሰ ፈረንጅ የለም - ጠ/ሚ አቢይ

Ethiopia faced two strategic blockages by the colonialists that were imposed on it with the objective of keeping it under control. One was indefinite blockage from building dams on the Abay River and the second is preventing it from having direct access to the Red Sea, which have made Ethiopia the most populous land locked nation on earth . Ethiopia has successfully broken the ban on building dam on the Abay river and more cascade of dams shall be built in the years to come. Blockage in accessing the Red Sea is still in effect but history has given Ethiopia an opportunity again with the unwarranted invasion of Tigray by Eritrea in November 2020. Subsequent to the invasion , any agreement between the two countries is null and void and Ethiopia in self defense could reverse the aggression by force( since the Eritrean government has given deaf ear to the several calls that were made by the UN and the international community to withdraw it's forces from Tigray). As part of reversing the aggression , Ethiopia could occupy the land from Assab to the historic Axumite port of Adulis and negotiate the boundary demarcation with Post-Isaias government with out compromising it's legal and historical right of having access to the Red Sea, which will enable it to build sea ports , cities , tourism beaches along the coastline of the Red Sea. Once Ethiopia builds it's own Red Sea ports , Ethiopia could be the hub of billions dollar electronic commerce combining the sea- surface- air transports and could offer multi- billion dollar diversified and full service tourist products that competes with Egypt , such as beaches, historical, religious, safari, archaeological and volcano tourism. The sea ports will also enable to build a navy that will enhance it's security and will make it a formidable and major geopolitical power in the region.

[/quote]

Follower

Re: My dreams on the Red Sea!

Post by Follower » 15 May 2022, 12:23

ኣነ ልገርመኒ ላይዞም ሻዕውያ መይቱ ላበልካስ ዘብዘብ ልራያ፡ኮሞሮም ልህወሓት ከም መዳብርያ :lol: :lol:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 15 May 2022, 12:32

Axumamenzra, you are being honest for a change with out you funfun, coward agame knowing it.
Said you:
“You have a dream to see the Eritrean Red Sea coast before you crock”

Well that is a fact.
It is Eritreans reality and your agames dream and wish.
And it will always (to infinity) will be your dream and Eritreans reality.
When are you agames gonna stop talking about 1000ds olds fake histories , and your future unattainable dreams and recognize the current reality which debunks all your dreams and freaking old fake histories?
Your dream can be fulfilled by googling Eritrea’s coasts and watch them till your twisted agame heart drops and you crock.
Dreaming is free.
By the way look at the heads blown off and bodies mangled filthy agames pictures my brothers post here.
They all became FERTILIZERS having dreams like you about Eritrea.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 15 May 2022, 13:12

The Red Sea is part of Aksumite Ethiopia. We will pay the necessary sacrifices to get it back. Eritrea was a district of Tigray and taken away by Menelik and given to Italy. Italy should pay compensation to Ethiopia (Tigray) for colonizing Eritrea illegally.

Treaty of Wuchale (or, Treaty of Ucciale; in Italian, Trattato di Uccialli) was a treaty signed by King Menelik II of Shewa, later the Emperor of Ethiopia with Count Pietro Antonelli of Italy in the town of Wuchale, Ethiopia, on 2 May 1889. The treaty stated that the regions of Bogos, Hamasien, Akkele Guzay, and Serae were part of the Italian colony of Eritrea and is the origin of the Italian colony and modern state of Eritrea. Per the Treaty, Italy promised financial assistance and military supplies.

The contents of Article 3 of the treaty state the following:[1]

Art. 3. To remove any ambiguity about the limits of the territories over which the two Contracting Parties shall exercise the rights of sovereignty, a special committee composed of two Italian delegates and two Ethiopians will trace on the ground with appropriate signs a permanent boundary line whose benchmarks are established as follows:
a) The line of the plateau will mark the Italian-Ethiopian border;
b) Starting from the region Arafali, Halai, Saganeiti and Asmara are villages in the Italian border;
c) Adi Adi Nefas and Joannes will be on the side of Bogos in the Italian border;
d) From Adi Joannes a straight line extended from east to west will mark the border between Italy and Ethiopia.

Disputes over Article 17 regarding the conduct of foreign affairs led to the First Italo–Ethiopian War. The Italian version stated that Ethiopia was obliged to conduct all foreign affairs through Italian authorities, in effect making Ethiopia an Italian protectorate, while the Amharic version gave Ethiopia considerable autonomy, with the option of communicating with third powers through the Italians.[2] The misunderstanding, according to the Italians, was due to the mistranslation of a verb, which formed a permissive clause in Amharic and a mandatory one in Italian.[3]

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 15 May 2022, 13:33

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: