Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wordpad

Re: Gurages are annoying, pathetic people

Post by Wordpad » 01 Feb 2024, 19:32

Garages are playing a dangerous game. What will they say when FANO comes to power. I doubt people will forgive and forget. They could be seen as part of the genocide system that helped kill Amhara.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 01 Feb 2024, 20:26

ጠቋር - እስኪ የትኛው ብሄረሰብ ነው ፒፒ አስተዳደር ውስጥ የሌለው ወይንም ከጋለሞታው ኢህአዴግ ጋር ያልሰራው? ጥቅጥቅ!
Dark Energy wrote:
01 Feb 2024, 16:48
Guragies are small in number. Hence, they will support anyone in power regardless. Redwan Hussein and Muffti are good examples. They served the Agame in key positions. They are serving the Gallas as well. They give lip service to the Amhara’s like old Horus does. Are they, the Jewish of Ethiopia. Serving multiple adversary masters could be dangerous for their survival.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 01 Feb 2024, 20:33

አይ አንቺ ፈሳም ወያኔ - ቁምነገርሽ አያምር ፣ የመሸታ ቤት ስድብሽ አያምር። ምን ውስጥ ነው ያደግሽው፣ ምን ዓይነት የፈረደበት ወላጅ ነው ያሳደገሽ? አማራ ጨዋ ህዝብ ነው ፣ እንዳንቺ ቱስ ቱስ ጭምልቅልቅ አይልም። ግልብ ባለጌ!
union wrote:
15 May 2022, 15:10
Listro Horus,
Fu'c'k you and your gurage ugly mama with stinking breath. You said Amara dances to tribal tune. I said f'u'ck you b'it'ich.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 01 Feb 2024, 21:32

Redwan Hussein is Silte not Gurage pickpocket listro.
Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 02 Feb 2024, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 01 Feb 2024, 21:42

Selam/ wrote:
01 Feb 2024, 20:26
ጥቅጥቅ!
lol

Right

Post by Right » 01 Feb 2024, 21:46

Containing Eritrea, the North Korea of Africa
Sanctions should be reimposed on Issaias Afwerki’s regime
Eritrea's President Isaias Afwerki stands for a military parade after being welcomed by Somalia's President Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed upon his arrival at the airport in Mogadishu, Somalia Thursday, Dec. 13, 2018. The official visit is part of the consultative Tripartite Summits of the Heads of State and Government of Eritrea, Ethiopia and Somalia, according to Eritrea's Minister of Information. (AP Photo/Farah Abdi Warsameh)
May 26th 2022

Dictators seldom improve with age or time in office. As they grow accustomed to untrammelled power, they forget why restraint is a virtue. As they punish truth-tellers, they hear more lies. After years of tyrannising their own people, they wonder if they can get away with bullying foreigners, too. Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un are not the only despots who menace their neighbours. Eritrea’s Issaias Afwerki is equally malign.

He is the only leader his country has known in three decades of independence. He has turned it into a hot, dusty prison camp. He has fought wars against two neighbours, stirred up trouble in several others and, in 2020, sent troops into Ethiopia’s civil war, where he is seen as the main obstacle to ending that bloody conflict. Restraining him would be a public good.

union
Member+

Post by union » 01 Feb 2024, 23:08

አንቺ የሁለት አመት ኮሜንት አመጣሽ :lol:

አይ ግንቦቴ :lol:

አማራ ውታፍ ነቃይን ይጠላል። መስደብ ብቻ አይደለም ይገድላል። አማራን ገና ያላወቃችሁት ግንቦቴዎች ናቹ።

አማራ እንደ እናንተ ናስቲ ልሁን ብሎ ከወሰነ በምድር ታይቶ የማታወቅ አገዳደል ይገድልሀል። ጭንቅላትህን ያንጠለጥልልሀል እንደ እናንተ ሴጣን መሆን ከፈለገ። ሴጣንንነትን ስለሚጠላ እና ስለሚያወግዝ ነው እናንተ አማራ አያደርገውም ምናምን እያልሽ የምትቁላይው።

Keep push us, and you will see, if things go way to far and deep into the unfair zone, you will see the nasty Amara you have never seen before. We are well capable of doing evil as good as you are if not better, we just do not do it because we hate evil! But don't push us!

Selam/ wrote:
01 Feb 2024, 20:33
አይ አንቺ ፈሳም ወያኔ - ቁምነገርሽ አያምር ፣ የመሸታ ቤት ስድብሽ አያምር። ምን ውስጥ ነው ያደግሽው፣ ምን ዓይነት የፈረደበት ወላጅ ነው ያሳደገሽ? አማራ ጨዋ ህዝብ ነው ፣ እንዳንቺ ቱስ ቱስ ጭምልቅልቅ አይልም። ግልብ ባለጌ!
union wrote:
Listro Horus,
Fu'c'k you and your gurage ugly mama with stinking breath. You said Amara dances to tribal tune. I said f'u'ck you b'it'ich.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 01 Feb 2024, 23:28

union wrote:
Listro Horus,

Amara was forced to organize ethincly to defend ourselves and to stop the massacre of our women and children, and eventually to save Ethiopia. We did not chose to be ethincly organized. We are defending ourselves from all ethincly organized vultures and from people like midget birhanu nega who said we are foreigners in our own country.

Don't come f'ckn tell me Amara is dancing to tribal songs when, also, you are the one always talking about gurage this gurage that and said you care more about economical benefits than standing for Ethiopians. So whenever you say Ethiopia we know you are referring to money. So whenever you say Amara is tribalist we interpret that Amara is blocking your businesses apportunity! Because Ethiopians know Amara is not tribalist! You are the only one who is saying that.

Most Gurages have been tribalsit, you don't do business outside of your own people, most of you don't get married outside of your tribe even before ethnic federalism was brought to Ethiopia

Abaymado, stop insulting all Gurages. What you said about Gurages is not true. They all are not like denkoro horus and hodam birhanu

Did he say that? What is wrong with dancing tribal dance? To be honest tribal dances are beautiful and to my taste. :P

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
15 May 2022, 14:29
Tekezemado you got it wrong. I told you awhile ago I am an Ethiopian. Period. But your playing the Amhara card is not as smart as you think. You help your Adwan friends a lot if you argue their case. Hiding behind the Amharas you sincerely hate does not cut it. Your novel hate for Gurages is in fact the extension of your hates of Amhara. Like Amhara they don’t dance to tribal music. You, my friend, do not like that. I understand your dilemma, but not sympathetic to it.

union
Member+

Post by union » 01 Feb 2024, 23:32

Yes, I said that!!

I hate G7 and their supporters!

But brother Horus is not that now! Of course I have no personal problem with him. Gurages are our blood! We Just have to show our nasty sides sometimes. It's not in our nature to be evil at all! Actually evil hates us! Horus is probably the only person on ER that knows Amara more.

sun wrote:
01 Feb 2024, 23:28
union wrote:
Listro Horus,

Amara was forced to organize ethincly to defend ourselves and to stop the massacre of our women and children, and eventually to save Ethiopia. We did not chose to be ethincly organized. We are defending ourselves from all ethincly organized vultures and from people like midget birhanu nega who said we are foreigners in our own country.

Don't come f'ckn tell me Amara is dancing to tribal songs when, also, you are the one always talking about gurage this gurage that and said you care more about economical benefits than standing for Ethiopians. So whenever you say Ethiopia we know you are referring to money. So whenever you say Amara is tribalist we interpret that Amara is blocking your businesses apportunity! Because Ethiopians know Amara is not tribalist! You are the only one who is saying that.

Most Gurages have been tribalsit, you don't do business outside of your own people, most of you don't get married outside of your tribe even before ethnic federalism was brought to Ethiopia

Abaymado, stop insulting all Gurages. What you said about Gurages is not true. They all are not like denkoro horus and hodam birhanu

Did he say that? What is wrong with dancing tribal dance? To be honest tribal dances are beautiful and to my taste. :P

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
15 May 2022, 14:29
Tekezemado you got it wrong. I told you awhile ago I am an Ethiopian. Period. But your playing the Amhara card is not as smart as you think. You help your Adwan friends a lot if you argue their case. Hiding behind the Amharas you sincerely hate does not cut it. Your novel hate for Gurages is in fact the extension of your hates of Amhara. Like Amhara they don’t dance to tribal music. You, my friend, do not like that. I understand your dilemma, but not sympathetic to it.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 01 Feb 2024, 23:37

ቱስ ቱስ ወያኔ - ተመልሰሽ እዛው የህብረት ስራ ማህበራት ውስጥ ገባች። አሳዳጊ የበደለሽ ቅራቅንቦ!
union wrote:
01 Feb 2024, 23:08

Keep push us, and you will see, if things go way to far and deep into the unfair zone, you will see the nasty Amara you have never seen before. We are well capable of doing evil as good as you are if not better, we just do not do it because we hate evil! But don't push us!

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 02 Feb 2024, 15:24

A pickpocket listro face.

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 02 Feb 2024, 15:56

Selam,

Why are you ashamed of your Gragie tribes ? You are not Amhara. I know Amhara in their own writings. They are not deceitful like your kinds. Like it or not, they say what they are thinking at the moment. BTW, the Guragie population is very very small. You were destined to your tiny kiosk business smoking chat, insulted by any passing by. Now, you are dancing to any one in power. Hence you get key ministerial position to serve your masters. You are frightened by the amharas, hence you pretend to be an Amhara. Every country has tiny numbered Guragie like tribes. But, most of them are not tiny fraction, percentage wise compared to the rest of the population. Keep dancing to any one in power. One day, either the amharas or the Gallalus will call your number. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 02 Feb 2024, 16:46

ጠቋር - እኔ ድብን ያልኩኝ ኢትዮጵያዊ ነኝ። ለህግደፍ ካድሬ ፣ ከዚህ በላይ መረጃ መስጠት ባትሪ መጨረስ ነው!

Dark Energy wrote:
02 Feb 2024, 15:56
Selam,

Why are you ashamed of your Gragie tribes ? You are not Amhara. I know Amhara in their own writings. They are not deceitful like your kinds. Like it or not, they say what they are thinking at the moment. BTW, the Guragie population is very very small. You were destined to your tiny kiosk business smoking chat, insulted by any passing by. Now, you are dancing to any one in power. Hence you get key ministerial position to serve your masters. You are frightened by the amharas, hence you pretend to be an Amhara. Every country has tiny numbered Guragie like tribes. But, most of them are not tiny fraction, percentage wise compared to the rest of the population. Keep dancing to any one in power. One day, either the amharas or the Gallalus will call your number. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 02 Feb 2024, 20:40

All agame energy knows is the same old ethnic based slurs and insults. Nothing of substance in his writings. He could write a million words, literally, and it would have 0 substance in it. Sad state of affairs indeed. The Gurages are part of the larger Ethiopian family, they are great warriors, businessmen and women, overall hard working people. If you hate that, SOME of them are opportunists for any govt, know that, no ethnic group is free of opportunists, including the agame group that you belong to.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 03 Feb 2024, 14:29

They are more than just annoying and pathetic chimps.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 03 Feb 2024, 14:38

በቅናት በተላው የወያኔ ዓይንህ ሁሉም ሰው አፀያፊ ነው። ቀንዳም!
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
03 Feb 2024, 14:29
They are more than just annoying and pathetic chimps.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 05 Feb 2024, 16:40

Gurage listro have nothing else.

Someone here wants a false banana food, subhuman Gurage pickpocket listro.

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 05 Feb 2024, 16:52

Coolie Sadacha,

Galla man, Agame is your country man. :lol: without the Agame, you would have been a worthless listro like you worthless father used to be. :lol: :lol: I have got a news for ya, your former master, the Amhara would never relent to idiotic Ethnic federation that is imposed on the Ethiopian people. How about it Galla, can you live without ethnic federation. The Agame saved your as…,z. :roll: :lol: